FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Couples profiles... Improvement

Couples profiles... Improvement

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wo4more OP   Couple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

Isn't it about time fabs got the basics of a couples profile correct?

On an MF profile there is no male half and no female half, it's just a couples profile.

If the owners don't put him/her or something along those lines, it's often hard to tell which bit of profile info belongs to who. For example, if a profile had both users as being 5'9" tall and athletically built, but one was bi and one straight - there is no way of telling from the profile if it is the male or female. That's just an issue it creates when browsing profiles...

When searching profiles it creates other issues, mainly affecting the ethnicity and sexuality filters. This is again because there is no set male/female part of a profile. This means you can't search a couples profile to find a bi female or bi male, or a both straight couple. The search only filters couples who are both bi. In regards to the ethnicity filter, you can't search for say, couples with black females, couples with black males or couples who are both black. Instead you can search for black ethnicity, but it brings up couples where either the male or the female is black, or both are black. You then have to search through profiles manually.

Come on fabs sort it out! It. Would make a massive difference to the functionality of the site!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Not a bad idea, have heard worse.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good pints made here, also if you filter on smokers does it block if both smoke or only one?

Star signs too, I'm not fucking a Libra.

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

seen enough profiles where, i know of one which is genuine, says couple, but only female looking for ..... husband not involved. should this be classed as couple ?

Reading

forgot to add. if this was a male,saying the same , would be reported very quick,

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"seen enough profiles where, i know of one which is genuine, says couple, but only female looking for ..... husband not involved. should this be classed as couple ?

"

Depends....

Is hubby going to be present(even if he in another room while fun goes on) but not get involved??

Or is wife meeting on her own?

A standard format for couples so when m + f couples, either the M or F comes first across the site has been requested for years.

Height is sometimes the way to tell.

But as it doesn't involve the cams or chat rooms, it will be ignored for years longer than it's been requested

"A standard format for couples so when m + f couples, either the M or F comes first across the site has been requested for years.

Height is sometimes the way to tell.

But as it doesn't involve the cams or chat rooms, it will be ignored for years longer than it's been requested "

I don't get how admin don't realise how big a difference making a simple change will make. If they change it and then have a link to get everyone to update their profiles to say who is male and who is female within a couple, they may also get people updating to show their ethnicity as well. Improving the effectiveness of both the ethnicity and sexuality searches!

We're a bit weird. We actually talk to people, not just use profiles like a shopping list. We ask the people if there's something we're not sure of.

"We're a bit weird. We actually talk to people, not just use profiles like a shopping list. We ask the people if there's something we're not sure of. "

You know we talk to people too, but then we have to decline when we find out she's 6ft2 and he 's 5ft2.

It just doesn't work for our 69's

& with age the back begins to protest.

It's a simple fix, but hey, lets just start sending pm's out asking which is how tall instead

Reading

just says husband not involved. as husband being there ? what if was couple , but then says boyfriend not involved,still really single profile surely

"We're a bit weird. We actually talk to people, not just use profiles like a shopping list. We ask the people if there's something we're not sure of. "

It narrows things down a little. Some people get uppity if you ask a question they believe is covered in their profile, which may not be clear as you can't tell who is who.

Some people like extra help in browsing and searching, as they can't spend all day on here due to work hours/family etc.

"We're a bit weird. We actually talk to people, not just use profiles like a shopping list. We ask the people if there's something we're not sure of.

It narrows things down a little. Some people get uppity if you ask a question they believe is covered in their profile, which may not be clear as you can't tell who is who.

Some people like extra help in browsing and searching, as they can't spend all day on here due to work hours/family etc."

Good point actually, we've had abuse for asking a simple question. It worked as a filter though, put us off meeting them.

Apologies if my original post seemed a bit rude, it wasn't meant that way. I just read it back and I sounded like a right cow.

"We're a bit weird. We actually talk to people, not just use profiles like a shopping list. We ask the people if there's something we're not sure of.

Some people like extra help in browsing and searching, as they can't spend all day on here due to work hours/family etc.

Good point actually, we've had abuse for asking a simple question. It worked as a filter though, put us off meeting them.

Apologies if my original post seemed a bit rude, it wasn't meant that way. I just read it back and I sounded like a right cow. "

No worries didn't take it that way lol

The best improvement to a couple profile would be to be a couple as far too many are sad blokes who think nobody guesses its fake

» Add a new message to this topic