FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > timer wasters.

timer wasters.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I the only person here that's noticed the vast number of time wasters on this site or has many more noticed this too.

People claiming they are on here to meet up for fun and all they wish to do is have dirty talk via messages.

Couples claiming they are looking for a third party when I guess half the time it is a sadly lonely guy masterbating on his own, especially when they do not have any photos to provide proof they are genuine.

Most of us coming on here are genuine and we are looking for what we state in our profile but its the time wasters driving people away as we can no longer be bothered on here.

I believe that one of the rules of being on here is that you post at least one photo to prove you are not some idiot messing about, if you claim your a couple photo proof should be on year profile.

That's my ranting and raving do, lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

So if I post a photo of someone then I must not be a timewaster?

Just to be contrary, the only guys who stood me up were photoverified and meet verified. How was I supposed to guess that they would waste my time from that?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There to many people making the site like a social network as well I say they should let us name time wasters and fakes

"So if I post a photo of someone then I must not be a timewaster?

Just to be contrary, the only guys who stood me up were photoverified and meet verified. How was I supposed to guess that they would waste my time from that?"

They could be photo verified but the meet might be fake verified

What's this got to do with chat rooms?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Takes 2 people to have a dirty conversation, so they cant have one unless you join in.

You can already use your filters so that only people that are verified can contact you, which seems to be what you are asking for..

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"There to many people making the site like a social network as well I say they should let us name time wasters and fakes "

Admin have said many, many times that it is too open to abuse and will never be allowed on this site.