FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ierced22 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Carlisle

Ive just had a new verification. My problem is that ive never even seen his profile before let alone had any kind of meet with him, what if hes just verifying people with no verifications should it be looked into? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yeah, report the profile and Admin will check it out.

Carlisle

Hes blocked me but stil got the username showing, is there any way to report him or do I habe to do it through his page? X

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you click on the username there will be a report button to the left hand side of the page

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Well done for the integrity, there are many on here who wouldn't have been so and just accepted it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well done for the integrity, there are many on here who wouldn't have been so and just accepted it.

"

I honestly dont know what the guys get out of it that do it, it really gives the wrong impression, and if im honest all his veries should be checked

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

After a recent social I mistakenly verified a guy who hadn't attended (one wrong letter ). When he contacted me I asked him to report it and direct admin to the messages we exchanged so they'd see it was a genuine error.

However I never checked that he did...

It can be an error but when I first joined I did have men offer to verify me unmet, obviously they hoped I'd be grateful.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Well done for the integrity, there are many on here who wouldn't have been so and just accepted it.

I honestly dont know what the guys get out of it that do it, it really gives the wrong impression, and if im honest all his veries should be checked "

The fact he blocked her to remove the veri suggests he probably did it by mistake.

Carlisle

Hes deleted his profile, deleted the message too. The verification wasnt about a fake meet or anything it was about my picture, a good comment but one I wasnt wanting to keep knowing id never even came across his profile before. He had verifications but had him them along with the summary, he deleted his account 20 mins after he left the verificstion. Suppose ya cant be too careful on here x

Actually those that do fake veri's are in the minority and it's usually just being unfamiliar with the site. (Cant be arsed to read rules, FAQ's etc)

I've done one in error before.

Simply the username search function on here is shocking (bad). And my memory is not the best.

"Actually those that do fake veri's are in the minority and it's usually just being unfamiliar with the site. (Cant be arsed to read rules, FAQ's etc)

I've done one in error before.

Simply the username search function on here is shocking (bad). And my memory is not the best."

I think your mistaken on this, a lot of guys know excatly what there doing, perhaps you should read some of the other posts on here, a quick question to the OP, how can he verify your pictures theres no place to do it, its either a meet or cam

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Actually those that do fake veri's are in the minority and it's usually just being unfamiliar with the site. (Cant be arsed to read rules, FAQ's etc)

."

I am not sure how you would know how many fake veri's are given or why.

» Add a new message to this topic