FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Picture Comments

Picture Comments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think it would be great if we could leave a little comment on one another's pictures for all to see

It would also be good if we had a like button, but instead of it being 'like' it could be something like 'sexy'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

There is a like button for pics, as in I think this pic is "fab"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah theres already the fab button, I do think that a comment function would be a good idea though

"There is a like button for pics, as in I think this pic is "fab" "

Oh yes haha see how much attention a man has lol

I also think being able to tag others in pics would also be good,

For example, If i was to meet a cpl and we took pics and uploaded them, I could tag the cpl and then they would get a notification, so if they accept the tag then the picture will appear on both profiles with both me and them tagged or if they decline the tag then the pic will just appear on my profile without there tag included

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Other people being able to add comments is a mine field. Opens people up to trolling and bullying. I don't think it's a good idea, sorry.

That may be true, but if it is then that is sad, we are all adults on here, not children - miss jay

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Other people being able to add comments is a mine field. Opens people up to trolling and bullying. I don't think it's a good idea, sorry. "

Totally agree with this! I've has random pm's before being nasty about my pics so I def wouldn't want comments. If it does get implemented they should have an option to not allow comments then

People can choose

"Other people being able to add comments is a mine field. Opens people up to trolling and bullying. I don't think it's a good idea, sorry. "

Nothing stopping people from sending you an abusive inbox though so sort of the same thing, if they want to be horrible then they will be

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Other people being able to add comments is a mine field. Opens people up to trolling and bullying. I don't think it's a good idea, sorry.

Nothing stopping people from sending you an abusive inbox though so sort of the same thing, if they want to be horrible then they will be"

Inboxes are private.

Comments posted on public pics aren't.

And it's naive beyond belief to expect that only nice, complimentary, flattering and positive comments would be posted.

Turned someone down? You'd go from stunning to munter. Disagree with a forum post or opinion? Easy route to wind someone up.

Although in hindsight - assuming the comments weren't anonymous it would show some up as bitchy, rude, offensive or just plain idiotic - and be a useful indicator of personality!

A

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"Other people being able to add comments is a mine field. Opens people up to trolling and bullying. I don't think it's a good idea, sorry.

Nothing stopping people from sending you an abusive inbox though so sort of the same thing, if they want to be horrible then they will be

Inboxes are private.

And it's naive beyond belief to expect that only nice, complimentary, flattering and positive comments would be posted.

Turned someone down? You'd go from stunning to munter. Disagree with a forum post or opinion? Easy route to wind someone up.

Although in hindsight - assuming the comments weren't anonymous it would show some up as bitchy, rude, offensive or just plain idiotic - and be a useful indicator of personality!

A"

If people are rude it just shows the rest of the site what they are really like and we can just simple report them and help clean up the site for the rest of the genuine nice people out there x

Tagging and comments all sounds a bit like Facebook to me I came off there 3 years ago and have no desire to turn this into Facebook

Grantham.

"If people are rude it just shows the rest of the site what they are really like and we can just simple report them and help clean up the site for the rest of the genuine nice people out there x"

)

So your suggestion just really means for us that don't like your suggestion, we have to have rude comments on our pictures to find out people, whom we have had no contact with, we have to report to make it easier for people who want this facility?

I doubt this will happen.

B.T.W if someone did leave a comment on your picture, how would anyone tell if they are genuine or not?

I don't know about other people leaving comments, but have sometimes thought it would be a good idea to be able to put your own little caption with your own pics

Grantham.

"I don't know about other people leaving comments, but have sometimes thought it would be a good idea to be able to put your own little caption with your own pics "

It was a feature available, before I joined the site over five years ago, but no longer.

"I also think being able to tag others in pics would also be good,

For example, If i was to meet a cpl and we took pics and uploaded them, I could tag the cpl and then they would get a notification, so if they accept the tag then the picture will appear on both profiles with both me and them tagged or if they decline the tag then the pic will just appear on my profile without there tag included "

Inboxes are private.

A"

If this facility was added I would want the option to opt out... Either that or I'd remove every pic from public. It's all well and good saying you can report someone for an offensive comment but I don't want to come home from work, log on and see those kind of comments nor have the embarrassment of them being sat there all day just because some arseholes don't like being knocked back by a fat bird!

Inboxes are private.

A

If this facility was added I would want the option to opt out... Either that or I'd remove every pic from public. It's all well and good saying you can report someone for an offensive comment but I don't want to come home from work, log on and see those kind of comments nor have the embarrassment of them being sat there all day just because some arseholes don't like being knocked back by a fat bird! "

Inboxes are private.

A

If this facility was added I would want the option to opt out... Either that or I'd remove every pic from public. It's all well and good saying you can report someone for an offensive comment but I don't want to come home from work, log on and see those kind of comments nor have the embarrassment of them being sat there all day just because some arseholes don't like being knocked back by a fat bird! "

Yes I understand but this just means they'll send the abuse to you in a private message instead, atleast the other option means that everyone who visits your profile will see what a horror that person is and he/she might then get a taste of their own medicine from other members and also destroy any chance they might have had with them

This.

Inboxes are private.

A

If this facility was added I would want the option to opt out... Either that or I'd remove every pic from public. It's all well and good saying you can report someone for an offensive comment but I don't want to come home from work, log on and see those kind of comments nor have the embarrassment of them being sat there all day just because some arseholes don't like being knocked back by a fat bird!

Yes I understand but this just means they'll send the abuse to you in a private message instead, [b]atleast the other option means that everyone who visits your profile will see what a horror that person is[/b] and he/she might then get a taste of their own medicine from other members and also destroy any chance they might have had with them"

People should put up with abusive comments on their pictures so other people who view their profile can see who gives out abuse? I don't think you have thought this through.

OP just accept is it a bad idea. You can already show your appreciation of a pic by fabbing it. As some people have said if your idea ever gets adopted they will put their pics to private.

Inboxes are private.

A

Yes I understand but this just means they'll send the abuse to you in a private message instead, atleast the other option means that everyone who visits your profile will see what a horror that person is and he/she might then get a taste of their own medicine from other members and also destroy any chance they might have had with them"

But a private message is exactly that... Private! Why should I face public humiliation to help others out wankers? Or then get all the messages from the white knights telling me I'm not a fat munter and expecting a reply/shag for showing support. If the feature is added I'm sure some will love it, I'm just asking for the option to opt out as I do not want comments on my pictures at all.

Inboxes are private.

A

Yes I understand but this just means they'll send the abuse to you in a private message instead, atleast the other option means that everyone who visits your profile will see what a horror that person is and he/she might then get a taste of their own medicine from other members and also destroy any chance they might have had with them

But a private message is exactly that... Private! Why should I face public humiliation to help others out wankers? Or then get all the messages from the white knights telling me I'm not a fat munter and expecting a reply/shag for showing support. If the feature is added I'm sure some will love it, I'm just asking for the option to opt out as I do not want comments on my pictures at all."

I agree it would be a good idea to have an option to be able to disable comments when uploading an image

Grantham.

Inboxes are private.

A

But a private message is exactly that... Private! Why should I face public humiliation to help others out wankers? Or then get all the messages from the white knights telling me I'm not a fat munter and expecting a reply/shag for showing support. If the feature is added I'm sure some will love it, I'm just asking for the option to opt out as I do not want comments on my pictures at all.

I agree it would be a good idea to have an option to be able to disable comments when uploading an image "

Okay, now we have had this comment, I have left the playground as the bell has rung and it is time to go home

» Add a new message to this topic