FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fab'd photo counter inaccurate?

Fab'd photo counter inaccurate?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Uploaded some new pics this morning which attracted some attention and lots of our other photos have been fab'd as a result which is fun.

The counter says 104 fab'd pics (as a Silver member we have 50) but tallying individual totals it's over 300 fab's since this morning. So something of an error.

Might be worth looking at?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Noticed this myself previously

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's in a certain time bracket so it changes a lot I think?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Should it matter that much?

Don't get me wrong,the pics are great, but is that your be-all and end-all of being on here?

We have noticed this before, we saw it as a bit of a fun challange to try and get in the most fabbed but even when it has said we had enough we didn't get in so there goes the fun.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a couple who aren't into counting notches on the headboard we're not out to massage our egos with counting scores.

I was merely pointing out that the numbers (within the 'last 24hrs') don't match. Unless it is the number of discrete profiles who have fab'd photos rather than the number of photo's fab'd.

This forum is for feedback for the site owners, if we wanted to massage our egos I'm sure there are better places to do that.

The numbers are always a bit off, I think there's one or two glitches in the system (e.g. you can fab your own pics if they're in the hotlist...erm...not that I've done it)

It's the no of fabs you get in a 12 hour period that gets you into most fabbed, not in a 24 hour period.

So the numbers are probably correct

"The numbers are always a bit off, I think there's one or two glitches in the system (e.g. you can fab your own pics if they're in the hotlist...erm...not that I've done it) "

We did that and now we never show up in the most fabbed anymore. The last pics we uploaded had 80 fabs in less than 12 hours which at the time was enough to get us on page 1 yet we didn't show, so we guess we have been blocked.

"The numbers are always a bit off, I think there's one or two glitches in the system (e.g. you can fab your own pics if they're in the hotlist...erm...not that I've done it)

We did that and now we never show up in the most fabbed anymore. The last pics we uploaded had 80 fabs in less than 12 hours which at the time was enough to get us on page 1 yet we didn't show, so we guess we have been blocked."

You can't get blocked from most fab

Is it very important to you to get on the most fab page?

It's a feature of the site we like to use, if you don't then why on earth do you feel the need to get involved?

"It's a feature of the site we like to use, if you don't then why on earth do you feel the need to get involved?"

Oh dear did I say I don't like to use the function?

Was only pointing out that you can't get blocked from the most fabbed page,

And asked why it was so important for you to get on the most fabbed page!

As I've said before, the most fabs goes off the number if fabs in a 12 hour period and normally applied to newly uploaded pics!

We do like to get on there, we also pointed out as did the o.p. there seems to be a fault with this feature. This part of the site is here to bring up such issues.

We stated our experience of late, we have managed to get on the most fabbed list before and we happen to like it.

We pointed out that the last time we posted new photos we had over 80 fabs in the allotted 12 hour period. This would have got us at the time to the bottom of page 1 however we did not appear.

As many others have mentioned in the past there is a problem with this feature and as its a functioning feature of the site it should work correctly!

"The numbers are always a bit off, I think there's one or two glitches in the system (e.g. you can fab your own pics if they're in the hotlist...erm...not that I've done it)

We did that and now we never show up in the most fabbed anymore. The last pics we uploaded had 80 fabs in less than 12 hours which at the time was enough to get us on page 1 yet we didn't show, so we guess we have been blocked.

You can't get blocked from most fab

Is it very important to you to get on the most fab page? "

Yes it's a feature we like

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Some people enjoy this feature and if there is a bug then it will spoil their enjoyment.

You are in the right place for Admin to see the thread and they will probably check to see if everything is working as it should

"We do like to get on there, we also pointed out as did the o.p. there seems to be a fault with this feature. This part of the site is here to bring up such issues.

We stated our experience of late, we have managed to get on the most fabbed list before and we happen to like it.

We pointed out that the last time we posted new photos we had over 80 fabs in the allotted 12 hour period. This would have got us at the time to the bottom of page 1 however we did not appear.

As many others have mentioned in the past there is a problem with this feature and as its a functioning feature of the site it should work correctly!"

Well hopefully admin will see the comments and if there is a bug they can get it sorted out.

"Some people enjoy this feature and if there is a bug then it will spoil their enjoyment.

You are in the right place for Admin to see the thread and they will probably check to see if everything is working as it should "

Thank you ruby

» Add a new message to this topic