FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends list messages

Friends list messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi would it be possible that when you send messages to friends it would show In a seperate box with say "friends mail" or similar , as women and couples get so many messages, when you send yours it can get lost in the huge amount of mail the women ,couples get and if they bulk delete its gone

Only a thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You know it's not gonna happen

By *rc83Man  over a year ago

warrington

This could be a good idea to be fair.

As you say a lot of people just bulk delete messages so a seperate inbox for friends mail sounds a good idea to me.

The only problem I can see from it though is that people will just concentrate on that folder and therefore eliminating becoming friends with anymore people

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"This could be a good idea to be fair.

As you say a lot of people just bulk delete messages so a seperate inbox for friends mail sounds a good idea to me.

The only problem I can see from it though is that people will just concentrate on that folder and therefore eliminating becoming friends with anymore people"

I thought that also but as you all know how hard it is on here to get friends never mind meets , when you actually get some friends and you mail them and it gets lost in the post !! It can be a ball ache ,also I've found that you only really converse with who's on your friends list when you message potential suitors you take your chances like everybody else

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin were toying with this, there is a link to a new look mailbox on your mail page

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Admin were toying with this, there is a link to a new look mailbox on your mail page "

be good if admin does this

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Sounds like a good suggestion!

» Add a new message to this topic