FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site offline Thursday evening

Site offline Thursday evening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j_mark OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Fab has been offline for around 80 minutes this-evening because of problems at our hosting company.

We'll update more here tomorrow. We'll also be adding time to everyones site supporter passes to make good + more first thing tomorrow.

Sorry. We know it sucks when something breaks and we're as annoyed as you guys (probably more!)

Admin x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thank gawd for that _j_mark i thought you had sent me to the norty corner xxxx luvs ya all nite now time for ma bed i thinkxxxx

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Fab has been offline for around 80 minutes this-evening because of problems at our hosting company.

We'll update more here tomorrow. We'll also be adding time to everyones site supporter passes to make good + more first thing tomorrow.

Sorry. We know it sucks when something breaks and we're as annoyed as you guys (probably more!)

Admin x"

I think mine was off for about 3 days....so an extra 5 days would be good...thank you muchly

dont worry about it admin gives them more time to recover lol

"

Admin x"

And just how do you give us back two wasted hours of our lives? lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic