FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Notes in friends list

Notes in friends list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hadow55 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I was chatting today and the other party sent a friends request which I accepted but because of the distance between us a meeting was not possible, I made a note about the person so in future would not be messaging, the other person then removed the friends but the comment passed to the profile of another friend in my list.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I was chatting today and the other party sent a friends request which I accepted but because of the distance between us a meeting was not possible, I made a note about the person so in future would not be messaging, the other person then removed the friends but the comment passed to the profile of another friend in my list."

No it didn't, you put it on the wrong profile. The notes don't have a life of their own.

By *hadow55 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I was chatting today and the other party sent a friends request which I accepted but because of the distance between us a meeting was not possible, I made a note about the person so in future would not be messaging, the other person then removed the friends but the comment passed to the profile of another friend in my list.

No it didn't, you put it on the wrong profile. The notes don't have a life of their own. "

And I thought this section was for posting possible bugs on the site and not for sarcastic comments by computer geniuses who know everything about web scripting and transfers protocols.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am someone who writes web code for a living, and the likelihood of this being a bug and not simply user error, is minimal at best.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I was chatting today and the other party sent a friends request which I accepted but because of the distance between us a meeting was not possible, I made a note about the person so in future would not be messaging, the other person then removed the friends but the comment passed to the profile of another friend in my list.

No it didn't, you put it on the wrong profile. The notes don't have a life of their own. "

Believe me, I am an expert in 'Senior moments' it would seem that old age is hitting you hard. Learn to live with it, don't be ashamed, it happens to us all.

» Add a new message to this topic