FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Hot photos confusion

Hot photos confusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone understand how the hot photos actually work?

The reason we ask is today one of our photos was fabbed 87 times but it does not appear in the hot couples photos. I know it's a 12 hour period it looks at and now the fabs have dissapeared.

What's going on with it starting to think it's all made up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Does anyone understand how the hot photos actually work?

The reason we ask is today one of our photos was fabbed 87 times but it does not appear in the hot couples photos. I know it's a 12 hour period it looks at and now the fabs have dissapeared.

"

Just looked and the last one has 142 fabs so your 87 fabs won't come close sadly, lovely as the photo is.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have noticed this many times. Two pictures put on 1 picture with over 100 fabs in 12 hours but not up on the couples list but the other with 60 will show.....I know it's a bit annoying but it always seems to happen.....

"We have noticed this many times. Two pictures put on 1 picture with over 100 fabs in 12 hours but not up on the couples list but the other with 60 will show.....I know it's a bit annoying but it always seems to happen..... "

At least it's not just us then. We messaged admin about it but I'm assuming it's a low priority problem

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have noticed this many times. Two pictures put on 1 picture with over 100 fabs in 12 hours but not up on the couples list but the other with 60 will show.....I know it's a bit annoying but it always seems to happen.....

At least it's not just us then. We messaged admin about it but I'm assuming it's a low priority problem"

Is it that important that you get on the hot photos list, surely the fact people have enjoyed your pics and fabbed them should be more gratifying for you

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"

Which photo? You'll only show in the couples section if the photo shows a couple.

Admin x

Id be ecstatic if I got 87 fabs, let alone end up in the hot photos but I know it will never happen, so I dont stress over it, Im just happy with the few I get.

"Id be ecstatic if I got 87 fabs, let alone end up in the hot photos but I know it will never happen, so I dont stress over it, Im just happy with the few I get.

"

Which photo? You'll only show in the couples section if the photo shows a couple.

Admin x"

Already asked this question months ago and was same issue. Had in 1 day 91 fabbers on 1 picture but never ever appeared either as cpl or single female.. Was just a question at the time as really didn't bother about it

Admin x"

It was a photo we posted on the 22nd February.

We had checked under the couples section though as we have a couples profile. But the picture just contains a female so that's obviously where we were going wrong. Must have missed it now if it snuck in at bottom end of females list.Confusion over thanks.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"

We had checked under the couples section though as we have a couples profile. But the picture just contains a female so that's obviously where we were going wrong. Must have missed it now if it snuck in at bottom end of females list.Confusion over thanks.

"

Admin x

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Your pics are Fab OP ... all of them xxx

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Admin x

It was a photo we posted on the 22nd February.

"

Oooooh I did not know that! Well you learn something new every day - thank you

I think u have to have more than 100 in 12 hrs. Think we missed out yday...you cant carry fabs over. You may have 150 in 16 hrs but system is for 12 hrs.

Annoying i know but at least english get loads of fabs compared to us in northern ireland x

» Add a new message to this topic