FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Single guys filtered out but still getting through?

Single guys filtered out but still getting through?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ush girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi - I have my filter set to stop single guys bothering me so how come I've got a friend req from one?

Could he have changed from couple to post req then back to single???

Should it be reported?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They can message you if you have previously exchanged emails with them. Could that be the case with this guy?

By *ush girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

"They can message you if you have previously exchanged emails with them. Could that be the case with this guy? "

no I havnt mailed him? Don't recognise him at all?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

They can't change their own profile from a male to a couple or vice versa so it can't be that.

By *endyJeffWalesCouple  over a year ago

MerthyrTydfil

I think the single guy filter only stops them from sending you a message but does not stop them from looking at your profile.

If they can see your profile then they can click on the friends request link.

I think the only way to stop single guys looking at your profile is to block every single guy one at a time with the block feature but that means you would have to go looking at every single guy profile to do so.

If you are a site supporter you can remove the single guy filter and check out the profiles that have looked at you to see if there are any single guys on the list.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"I think the single guy filter only stops them from sending you a message but does not stop them from looking at your profile.

If they can see your profile then they can click on the friends request link.

I think the only way to stop single guys looking at your profile is to block every single guy one at a time with the block feature but that means you would have to go looking at every single guy profile to do so.

If you are a site supporter you can remove the single guy filter and check out the profiles that have looked at you to see if there are any single guys on the list."

The filter also stops them sending friends invites and winks along with stopping them being able to mail you.

If you have had any contact with the person previously then the filter doesn't work as it assumes you do want contact with this individual single male.

Even if you have the single male filter in place you can still look at single male's profiles so you don't have to remove it first as suggested above. The single male themselves would need to remove their own filter of "not showing on people's looked at me list" for them to then show on a persons list even if they have single males bocked or not.

Hope that makes sense!

By *endyJeffWalesCouple  over a year ago

MerthyrTydfil

The suggestion of unblocking single males was to get them to appear on the "Looked at me" list for site supporters. If you have the single males blocked option selected then no single male profiles will show on your looked at me list even if they have looked at your profile and even if you have mailed them.

By *lurmMan  over a year ago

Swansea-ish

to try and assist here. I'm a single guy but can see your profile. There are some profiles that when i try to view, it says i can't view them for a number of possible vague reasons ( i assumed because they have blocked single guys)

hope this helps somehow

» Add a new message to this topic