FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > People still see things when blocked

People still see things when blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay when you block people for various reasons.

If they keep any messages in there inbox it means they can see when you're online (green dot) and see any changes in avatars

Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah i'm not keen on the online button myself but didn't realise this about the inbox. Another reason not to reply to people you have no interest in really.

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Okay when you block people for various reasons.

If they keep any messages in there inbox it means they can see when you're online (green dot) and see any changes in avatars

Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong "

Does,nt really matter about green dot or saved mail they only have to use the old search and your profile can be seen but not accected

Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong

Does,nt really matter about green dot or saved mail they only have to use the old search and your profile can be seen but not accected"

They can also send you emails if they own a club

Had one yesterday

Someone can always join as a newbie and view your profile. Blocked simply means they cant message from that profile but even if you block people...they can block you back and then in the account, block section they can see when you are online.

It doesnt matter if they know you are online though...the idea of blocking is they cant contact you and any veri you may have left becomes removed from their page.

If you are on cam, and you block someone can they still see you, I think they can. Am I right or wrong in thinking this?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No they can't see your cam if you block them, but if you are in the chatroom when you do the block you will need to leave and the room and then enter again for it to work

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"If you are on cam, and you block someone can they still see you, I think they can. Am I right or wrong in thinking this?"

If you block them from viewing your cam they will continue to be able to see what you're doing until they no longer have your cam "docked". Once they close the dock the can no longer access your cam or profile.

Jumping rooms won't stop them viewing until they undock your cam (in my experience).

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong "

They can just register a new account for free if they want to peep at anyone so it's probably best not to rely on blocks to keep things hidden

Admin x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"No they can't see your cam if you block them, but if you are in the chatroom when you do the block you will need to leave and the room and then enter again for it to work "
From memory, closing and re-opening your cam is sufficient.

OK Thank you all for that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If you are on cam, and you block someone can they still see you, I think they can. Am I right or wrong in thinking this?

If you block them from viewing your cam they will continue to be able to see what you're doing until they no longer have your cam "docked". Once they close the dock the can no longer access your cam or profile.

Jumping rooms won't stop them viewing until they undock your cam (in my experience). "

Yeah I know about this one

Ive been blocked for declining, at least I think thats the reason, but they then fabbed my pics. Id like to block them as I dont want juveniles being able to view me or fab me. Dont need people like this, how do I do this and ive tried typing their name in the search box, nothing comes up

"Ive been blocked for declining, at least I think thats the reason, but they then fabbed my pics. Id like to block them as I dont want juveniles being able to view me or fab me. Dont need people like this, how do I do this and ive tried typing their name in the search box, nothing comes up"

Go into your block list and type their username in there then hit block. Works on computers but not the mobile site.

Or if you still have a mail from them you can block from that.

"Ive been blocked for declining, at least I think thats the reason, but they then fabbed my pics. Id like to block them as I dont want juveniles being able to view me or fab me. Dont need people like this, how do I do this and ive tried typing their name in the search box, nothing comes up

Go into your block list and type their username in there then hit block. Works on computers but not the mobile site.

Or if you still have a mail from them you can block from that. "

thank you, ill do that, no i deleted the mail

"If you are on cam, and you block someone can they still see you, I think they can. Am I right or wrong in thinking this?"

Yes, they can see you on cam. Even if you have blocked them. Unless you, yourself leave and return. I've complained for years about this problem, to no avail.

If you've blocked more than 500, they fall off shit mountain, poor.

The only other way, is to perform housekeeping and once in awhile Ctrl&F to search out those that haven't been on site for let's say 10-12 months. It's a ball ache.

» Add a new message to this topic