FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verications.

verications.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oneybee-vty OP   Couple  over a year ago

durham

We are finding to many Verifications are hidden, making it harder to find the genuine peeps. not knowing who they have met, along the way, mainly for safety, and health. could this be looked into, due to coming across so many hidden,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"We are finding to many Verifications are hidden, making it harder to find the genuine peeps. not knowing who they have met, along the way, mainly for safety, and health. could this be looked into, due to coming across so many hidden, "
I'll continue to keep mine hidden as will others op, it's no ones business who I meet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you ask for sexy CVs for offline partners? If you don't trust someone enough, perhaps you ought to reconsider fucking them.

By *rs TootyWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Like my friends list, my verifications are private.

My mantra is.. Sex is different with different people. You can't base who you will meet on someone else's opinion.

One persons best meet ever could be your worst.

Base your opinions on the person/people you chat with..

Enjoy!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Maybe they can't show all their veris as the other person has left the site. I've lost quite a few that way.

Others I no longer show as they mentions a club I no longer wish to be associated with.

"We are finding to many Verifications are hidden, making it harder to find the genuine peeps. not knowing who they have met, along the way, mainly for safety, and health. could this be looked into, due to coming across so many hidden, I'll continue to keep mine hidden as will others op, it's no ones business who I meet "

Same here. Just because people hide their veris doesn't mean they're not genuine. I don't want people knowing who I meet or what I get up to on a meet, its private.

Why safety and health? I've never seen anyone on here admit to having an STI, you wouldn't know who's got one or not.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"We are finding to many Verifications are hidden.. could this be looked into, due to coming across so many hidden, "

how dare people be discreet.

In any case, mandatory verification display wouldn't make you safe, as some of the people we all meet are not on this site and therefore ANYTHING could be going on.

Finally, bear in mind that as verifications are deleted when people leave, it's actually not possible for many to show all of their apparent total. For example,i think I've had about 19, but only five are available for me to choose to display.

"Do you ask for sexy CVs for offline partners? If you don't trust someone enough, perhaps you ought to reconsider fucking them. "

I only have 2 verifications at the moment but have had to hide one (which was so lovely it made me weak at the knees) because he got some odd messages from guys that had read it!!!

I will be choosy about which ones I add in future (should I get any of course!)

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

yep hidden veris often equals the writer has left the site. Veris are a part of the selection process but in terms of safety/health, other checks equally apply - pre-sex social, phone chat etc or just a gut feeling. Good luck OP

And what about all those meets going on without anyone feeling the need to do trip advisor style reviews every single time?

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

In my opinion - maybe new members shouldn't be allowed to hide verifications for a certain period or you can only hide verifications after you receive something like 3.

Too many new profiles set up verified and hidden in less than a week.

"In my opinion - maybe new members shouldn't be allowed to hide verifications for a certain period or you can only hide verifications after you receive something like 3.

Too many new profiles set up verified and hidden in less than a week."

I think people should be able to hide their verifications regardless of how long they have been on the site. Some people value privacy and discretion. I rejoined 6 months ago after a year or so off and someone who I'd met on my old profile kindly verified me. If something on a profile doesn't seem right or you're not happy with then just move on.

Not the exactly the same point or theme, wish it was possible to delete hidden veris that you have no wish to show...I know you can do this by blocking the profile, but this is far tooooo extreme !

"Not the exactly the same point or theme, wish it was possible to delete hidden veris that you have no wish to show...I know you can do this by blocking the profile, but this is far tooooo extreme !"

Yes I agree. It would also be nice to have some control over the veris you send also.

"And what about all those meets going on without anyone feeling the need to do trip advisor style reviews every single time?

"

"In my opinion - maybe new members shouldn't be allowed to hide verifications for a certain period or you can only hide verifications after you receive something like 3.

Too many new profiles set up verified and hidden in less than a week."

Why? What on earth would that achieve? People should be able to be as open or as discreet about who they meet and what they do as they wish, not be forced to air their washing in public if they choose not to.. We don't show all of ours for reasons entirely of our own...none of anyone else's business being the main one...

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"We are finding to many Verifications are hidden, making it harder to find the genuine peeps. not knowing who they have met, along the way, mainly for safety, and health. could this be looked into, due to coming across so many hidden, "

If you're not happy about profiles with hidden verifications, then just ignore that profile and move on to the next one. You can't force people to use the site in the way you want them to, but you can control WHO you interact with.

If people don't want to hav veries y not tell whoever they fuck not to verify them???? Thought that was the whole point however too many indulgent veries I find extremely off putting

Makes me laugh how many single female accounts appear and within hours, they are verified by an ugly male often from miiiiles away.

They wouldnt be offering veri's as a way to currie favour by chance would they.... Nooooooo

"We are finding to many Verifications are hidden.. could this be looked into, due to coming across so many hidden,

how dare people be discreet.

In any case, mandatory verification display wouldn't make you safe, as some of the people we all meet are not on this site and therefore ANYTHING could be going on.

Finally, bear in mind that as verifications are deleted when people leave, it's actually not possible for many to show all of their apparent total. For example,i think I've had about 19, but only five are available for me to choose to display."

thats true, a guy i met twice, upped and left fab - so lost my veri from him

By *ussie in UKMan  over a year ago

Runcorn

From a personal view I think verifications are a waste of time. I have yet to see a bad one enough said !!!!!!

"From a personal view I think verifications are a waste of time. I have yet to see a bad one enough said !!!!!!"

You aren't going to see a bad one. They have the option to hide it! It's very misleading

I am looking for very specific people if you read profile. A verification would-be much better for me.

But until I meet the right persons I will have to enjoy what the site offers.

Is there any way to delete veri's? I met a couple ages ago, they have since split and the account was changed from a couples account to just the guy so it looks like I met with a guy if I hide my veri's would it still show that I was verified by that account?

Some people are just too bloody nosey

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

We show pretty much all our veris and still find it hard to get a genuine meet off here lol , we don't show cam veris

Think that some ppl think ewwwwww they got 90 veris must of slept their way thru the site , don't think it really matters ppl barely read profiles let alone veris

We host parties and most of ours are social veris , have thought about hiding them but would ppl then think 90 veris and they are hidden why ?

Personal choice but can't win etheir way

Don't worry about it and make your own judgement

"We show pretty much all our veris and still find it hard to get a genuine meet off here lol , we don't show cam veris

Think that some ppl think ewwwwww they got 90 veris must of slept their way thru the site , don't think it really matters ppl barely read profiles let alone veris

We host parties and most of ours are social veris , have thought about hiding them but would ppl then think 90 veris and they are hidden why ?

Personal choice but can't win etheir way

Don't worry about it and make your own judgement

"

We are in the same boat most of our veris are from hosting so if people don't read a few or the profile properly I'm sure they are put off by the amount of veris never met mind, life goes on

It more safety , never know who u talkin to or inviting in your home , no pic no meets only just joined all make alarm bells ring , not so much what said it more are they genuine

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Is there any way to delete veri's? I met a couple ages ago, they have since split and the account was changed from a couples account to just the guy so it looks like I met with a guy if I hide my veri's would it still show that I was verified by that account?"

You don't have to show the verification summary. It's in your account settings in the manage verifications bit.

The only people who can delete veris are admin and they only do it in very very rare circumstances.

"We are finding to many Verifications are hidden, making it harder to find the genuine peeps. not knowing who they have met, along the way, mainly for safety, and health. could this be looked into, due to coming across so many hidden, I'll continue to keep mine hidden as will others op, it's no ones business who I meet "

i keep certain ones hidden which is my business I only show social ones that prove I am who I say I am. If a fabber has all veris hidden and they are interested in you when you ask they usually arrange a time and unhide the veris so you can look then hide them again.

"Is there any way to delete veri's? I met a couple ages ago, they have since split and the account was changed from a couples account to just the guy so it looks like I met with a guy if I hide my veri's would it still show that I was verified by that account?

You don't have to show the verification summary. It's in your account settings in the manage verifications bit.

The only people who can delete veris are admin and they only do it in very very rare circumstances."

if you block then yr veri to them and vice versa disappears

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Is there any way to delete veri's? I met a couple ages ago, they have since split and the account was changed from a couples account to just the guy so it looks like I met with a guy if I hide my veri's would it still show that I was verified by that account?

The only people who can delete veris are admin and they only do it in very very rare circumstances.

if you block then yr veri to them and vice versa disappears"

True. But it still registers in the summary.

» Add a new message to this topic