FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Why do you say one thing then.....

Why do you say one thing then.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me? I'm no newbie, no wannabe, and above all REALISTIC. I know we all have our choices and preferences but since I added myself here again....the same results. I'm not ugly, repulsive, or 'strange'. So why do I see so many profiles asking for 'men' I fit the description of (Even a couple of times 100%) and yet.. No replies, or even "Sorry no thanks", Deleted, message read, no result.... Who else finds peeps on here say one thing, but then push comes to shove don't want what they asked for.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it me? I'm no newbie, no wannabe, and above all REALISTIC. I know we all have our choices and preferences but since I added myself here again....the same results. I'm not ugly, repulsive, or 'strange'. So why do I see so many profiles asking for 'men' I fit the description of (Even a couple of times 100%) and yet.. No replies, or even "Sorry no thanks", Deleted, message read, no result.... Who else finds peeps on here say one thing, but then push comes to shove don't want what they asked for."

You (or a profile such as yours) would be an instant delete for us, there's nothing there at all to pique interest.

Your one and only pic is mainly of a t-shirt and a pair of trousers.

You're one man in a sea of men. There are very few 'quality' male profiles out there so you improve your profile you will definitely improve your chances.

Hope this mini critique helps, good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's many reasons, but the main thing to remember is they're not obliged to respond & or meet simply because you meet some of their profile criteria and show interest. They may already have enough play partners, may not find you attractive, have had 100 "how are you" messages in the last hour and got bored of reading etc etc. remember the ratio of men to women is ridiculous

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Just because you think you fit the profile description of what they are looking for, doesn't mean they think you do.

That 'spark', that 'it' may just be missing.

Suck it up. You will not be to everyone's taste.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Is it me? I'm no newbie, no wannabe, and above all REALISTIC. I know we all have our choices and preferences but since I added myself here again....the same results. I'm not ugly, repulsive, or 'strange'. So why do I see so many profiles asking for 'men' I fit the description of (Even a couple of times 100%) and yet.. No replies, or even "Sorry no thanks", Deleted, message read, no result.... Who else finds peeps on here say one thing, but then push comes to shove don't want what they asked for."
Just because you think you fit their description they obviously believe otherwise, it's their preferences. No one is entitled to anything, not even a reply it's in the FAQ's

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Some people reply, some don't. If you accept this you will enjoy the site better