FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Browse: Travel, accommodate?

Browse: Travel, accommodate?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just our opinion but we would like to hear what others think but we think that in the browse section it would be extremely handy if there was also a swction to choose looking for travel or accom when looking for others to meet as we ourselves can only travel so we would find it a great help in searching rather than having to look at individual profiles to see if they can accom each time, does any one else think this option would be a good addition to the browse section?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think that is a good idea and a radius search would be good too

Thumbs-up to the idea, would make life a lot easier!

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

I like the idea of a radius search - something along the lines of "show all within XX (adjustable parameter of course) miles of the browser's location..

That could be much more user friendly than 'select the postcode that may or may not cover all or some of the area you're looking in'. Though that's sometimes useful too, so I'm not suggesting it's either/or..

great idea and one im sure would save a lot of time trawling through individual profiles.

» Add a new message to this topic