FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > "Your Posts"

"Your Posts"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When searching through threads that you have posted on, it only shows the author of the thread and the number of replies.

Is it my imagination or did it previously show the latest poster to the thread as well ??

Or am I going senile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"When searching through threads that you have posted on, it only shows the author of the thread and the number of replies.

Is it my imagination or did it previously show the latest poster to the thread as well ??

Or am I going senile

"

We still see that; far right hand column

Have you change text size or something?

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On my account it shows most recent poster on the far right....well it used to, has that changed?

Well bugger me !!

I changed to Google Chrome and due to their piss poor zoom setup, I changed the default font size.

Now that I've reduced it, i can see the lates poster again

Using Firefox now ... with the 'Zoom' addon option, it seems to have fixed the font problem.

Problem with Chrome being that you could only use their predefined zoom stages, 144% being a tad small, 170% being a tad too big, so after messing with the font size it seemed to ok, but as on this occasion, I lost some of the text

Looks like this problem has now manifested itself in IE as well. I thought it was because I'd changed to a different browser, and in fact, reducing the font size did fix this particular problem but now it is the same in IE and I haven't changed ay parameters at all in there.

It only happens on the "VIEW THREADS THAT YOU HAVE RECENTLY POSTED TO" section. All other aspects of the forum are ok. There is an enormous gap in between the thread title heading and the author heading which is effectively pushing the last posters name off the edge of the page.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

I'm using IE here and no problems like you have there.

If you go into the "view" menu and then "Text size" and make sure it isn't set on "larger" or "largest", if it is reset it to "medium" and it should sort out the problem for you.

Also worth checking that you don't have the zoom level of the page set too high also.

Hope that helps!

Tayside

The long title of one of the threads you started (When you're pissed .....http://www.fabswingers.com/icons/s/mrgreen.gif) won't help either if you have the font size set too big.

It will push the other columns over and off the side of the page you are viewing, long usernames can also do this too. Best to stick to the "medium" font size.

I havent changed anything at all in IE, but your right about that long forum title, I'd not noticed that up till now and I think thats what is pushing everything over to the right.

The sooner it drops off the list the better

Tayside

The resolution your monitor is set to can also have an effect on the pages too (with the long thread title being there) - possibly asking for the thread to be removed would help?

Got rid of the long title and now all is well with the world

» Add a new message to this topic