FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > change info

change info

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when i signed up i was a cpl looking for fun but now alone and i dont no how to up date it can anyone help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd send a message to SJ_Mark and explain to them. I'm 100% certain that they'll do whatever they can to assist you and to do what is best

Hi. I would like to do that too for the same reason, but not sure it's possible without starting a new profile and I don't want to do that as I would lose my verifications

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thankyou luv will do that

hi, similar issue to some others. Joined as a couple then was single and changed profile and now with someone else but cannot change it back to couple. Argghhh. How do I do it as I dont want to lose verifications.

Also cant post new pics because obviously they now show someone other than myself...

Thanks

J

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"hi, similar issue to some others. Joined as a couple then was single and changed profile and now with someone else but cannot change it back to couple. Argghhh. How do I do it as I dont want to lose verifications.

Also cant post new pics because obviously they now show someone other than myself...

Thanks

J"

Photo verify yourself as a couple and an admin will pick it up and change your profile sex

Admin x

sj and mark did this for us after just sending them a simple email

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

should that be allowed?

cause technically people would have untrue verifies? i know it doesnt sound very fair but shouldn't everyone be made to start a new prof if they wish to change their status so that all verifies are for the people actually on the profile??

xx

» Add a new message to this topic