FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Cock search options

Cock search options

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As ive seen plenty of people have a preference to the cock size they are looking for, could extra fields for what length/girth, cut uncut be included in profile and therefore in search prefs so that people can get more accurate results when searching, as someone of more modest cock size it wouldnt waste the time of people looking for we or vwe. Maybe same for breasts, just thinking ways to get more searches in line with prefs.

I know this will probably be ruined by people putting wrong sizes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As ive seen plenty of people have a preference to the cock size they are looking for, could extra fields for what length/girth, cut uncut be included in profile and therefore in search prefs so that people can get more accurate results when searching, as someone of more modest cock size it wouldnt waste the time of people looking for we or vwe. Maybe same for breasts, just thinking ways to get more searches in line with prefs.

I know this will probably be ruined by people putting wrong sizes "

Not really every guy on here as a 10inch cock

"As ive seen plenty of people have a preference to the cock size they are looking for, could extra fields for what length/girth, cut uncut be included in profile and therefore in search prefs so that people can get more accurate results when searching, as someone of more modest cock size it wouldnt waste the time of people looking for we or vwe. Maybe same for breasts, just thinking ways to get more searches in line with prefs.

Not really every guy on here as a 10inch cock"

Yes true, fab avg cock size and uk avg are completely different

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Seeing as most blokes on here seem to start measuring their cocks from their arsehole, or get centimeters and inches confused, I would be very dubious about their stated sizes.

"Seeing as most blokes on here seem to start measuring their cocks from their arsehole, or get centimeters and inches confused, I would be very dubious about their stated sizes."

True, shame as i think it would help refine peoples searches and doesnt waste peoples time.

"Seeing as most blokes on here seem to start measuring their cocks from their arsehole, or get centimeters and inches confused, I would be very dubious about their stated sizes.

True, shame as i think it would help refine peoples searches and doesnt waste peoples time."

Another site (not mentioning names as I already had a ban the other day haha) has a search feature similar to what you're suggesting - albeit a very basic version.

I don't use that site anymore but it worked a treat for our searches. And I do find myself missing it on this site.

"Seeing as most blokes on here seem to start measuring their cocks from their arsehole, or get centimeters and inches confused, I would be very dubious about their stated sizes.

True, shame as i think it would help refine peoples searches and doesnt waste peoples time.

Another site (not mentioning names as I already had a ban the other day haha) has a search feature similar to what you're suggesting - albeit a very basic version.

I don't use that site anymore but it worked a treat for our searches. And I do find myself missing it on this site."

Ok, i can see benefit in it if used correctly, works both ways people looking for certain size can refine and if people get in touch it means they know exactly what you have.

By *lbi niceMan  over a year ago

romsley

Not really every guy on here as a 10inch cock"

No because then females would have to put their statistics up too, it would all get very messy. Just search OP, don't expect the site to do all your filtering for you.

"No because then females would have to put their statistics up too, it would all get very messy. Just search OP, don't expect the site to do all your filtering for you."

Nope. From what I remember, you could prefer not to say it. And I don't see why it would need to be any different here.

Also

There's also the option of going down the 'fabulous' route - which fab already has for body types.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I've not measured ..I've no intention of either..

I'd hope the folk met me because I'm more than a cock.. if that's the only reason they wish to meet me they can pass me by .

"No because then females would have to put their statistics up too, it would all get very messy. Just search OP, don't expect the site to do all your filtering for you.

Nope. From what I remember, you could prefer not to say it. And I don't see why it would need to be any different here.

Also

There's also the option of going down the 'fabulous' route - which fab already has for body types."

Exactly, body type is already covered in fab, but i know some people are quite specific on cock size, hence thought itd be useful to connect the right people, as mentioned, it would be an option to fill out not requirement.

We could use the following size options;

- Big

- Black

- Sky Remote Size

- Tiny, Don't bother.

"We could use the following size options;

- Big

- Black

- Sky Remote Size

- Tiny, Don't bother. "

Very fab style, or maybe for length

- under 5"

- 5 - 6"

- 6 - 7"

- 7 - 8" and so on

And for girth

- under 3"

- 3 - 4"

- 5 - 6" and so on

Well I'm around 7 and a bit with 4/5 inch girth so just above UK average lol

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

A search option for intelligence would be handy

"Well I'm around 7 and a bit with 4/5 inch girth so just above UK average lol"

Lucky guy on the length, well above uk avg lol

"A search option for intelligence would be handy

"

Lol include iq/mensa test scores, thats treading on dating site territory

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"A search option for intelligence would be handy

Lol include iq/mensa test scores, thats treading on dating site territory "

Well on second thoughts; the profile and a couple of messages gives a fair idea, anyway.

7.5 inches long and 5.5 inches round xx ?

"7.5 inches long and 5.5 inches round xx ?"

Good size pal

» Add a new message to this topic