FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Burning my screen

Burning my screen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I spend a lot of time on here..on my mobile..

You know the little bar at the top that has the web address in it..is there any way of getting rid of it as when I'm using other sites I can still see it at the top..

I know you can roll it away when you scroll sometimes but it always comes back..I dunno if there's a way of not having it there. I've not had this phone long.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Depends what phone and what browser you are using.

"Depends what phone and what browser you are using.

"

It's a moto g4 and I have no idea what a browser is! I just press the fab button!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dare you to take it back to the shop and explain to them what you have been doing for your phone to have this problem

browser cache on your Moto G

From the home screen, tap the Chrome icon.

Tap the Menu icon.

Tap Settings.

Tap Privacy.

Tap CLEAR BROWSING DATA.

If necessary, tap to check Cache.

Tap Clear.

Hope this helps A x

"I dare you to take it back to the shop and explain to them what you have been doing for your phone to have this problem "

Haha if it was a phone shop away from my hometown I'd have no problem at all explaining!

" browser cache on your Moto G

From the home screen, tap the Chrome icon.

Tap the Menu icon.

Tap Settings.

Tap Privacy.

Tap CLEAR BROWSING DATA.

If necessary, tap to check Cache.

Tap Clear.

Hope this helps A x "

Thanks..done all that but the thing is still there. I'm not sure it's something I can get rid of.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I use a screen burn fix on youtube for my TV. Would something like that work on your phone if you full screen it?

That little box with the address in it - is what is keeping you online - you really don't want to lose it lol

I know - you mean - can you hide it, so you can see more of your pervin' material - short answer is, probably No. If anyone knows the long answer, fire away there .. .. ..

By *iercedItMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Presumably you have the stock browser which is Chrome, samsung and htc are both in the process of ditching their custom browsers which are chrome based too. However since you haven't installed one, and moto are fairly close to stock, it will be chrome.

You have 2 choices, 1 install an App from the playstore which activates "immersive browsing" or use a different browser. I highly recommend Opera (not mini or similar) the full version, small footprint big features.

You can even synch between your phone, a partners phone, and PCs so can all see the same things under their own tabs

In Opera, click on the big red O, go to settings and where it says "App Layout" choose "Phone" this will activate immersive mode for Opera

Thank you all for your input..Ive found an app that says it can almost rid my screen of the burn. I'll try it tonight..it runs a sequence of colours and to be run for 8 hours! I'll try it.

» Add a new message to this topic