FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocked from sending messages

Blocked from sending messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irkby couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby

Hi,

I've had this a few times now, I get a message saying my message can't be sent because it has a website or something in, they I get another message saying try again in a few hours!

What's all this about?

I've never tried to send an email link in a message. Is there a list of words that get is banned? If so can I see the list, then I can make sure I never use them words.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes its just a word youve typed that flags up on the banned list so you automatically get a ban

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've had this too and have no idea what word i used that isn't allowed.

How can we be expected to stick within the rules (i.e not use banned words) when nobody tells us what they are?

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

Way it is I had it the other week for answering someone's question. At times it's complete bollocks it's like a Cold War communist state sometimes.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Way it is I had it the other week for answering someone's question. At times it's complete bollocks it's like a Cold War communist state sometimes. "

I know.

The amount of Fab members who have been dragged out of their beds at night and shot is just ridiculous!!

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

I know a few who got chat bans when they were not even online explain that?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I know a few who got chat bans when they were not even online explain that?"

I can explain that....when you go into chat theres a message saying that all chat is logged.

If a user is reported by someone, for example for being abusive, then Admin can check the log and they can still ban someone even if they are not online at the time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Way it is I had it the other week for answering someone's question. At times it's complete bollocks it's like a Cold War communist state sometimes.

I know.

The amount of Fab members who have been dragged out of their beds at night and shot is just ridiculous!!

"

Christ and I thought swinging was supposed to be a fun thing.

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I have had similar bans, one for posting something in the fourum one for a pic I was uploading. At the time I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong. But the bans are there for a reason. You can always appeal it and it always comes with a reason and a link to the site terms and conditions.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are certain things they may be blocked in mails to keep us safe from spammers. I did it once and got a mail block for two hours with what I thought was an innocent too.

The block will lift after a couple of hours