FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > attic review

attic review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just want to know how a poor review of the attic has been removed from the page i know it was there because i read it yesterday i thought we had free speech on this site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Site admin will remove a review if it has been reported.

I think i know which review you mean and the couple who left it haven't visited the club for many months, probably nearly a year. They have a personal issue with the club owners/staff and leave repeated bad reviews despite not going to the club recently.

There are a lot of people who are aware of the issue and if one of them has reported the review that would be why it has gone.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin never take any reviews about a club off, good or bad reviews are left up. If it is anything other than a review it will be removed.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"just want to know how a poor review of the attic has been removed from the page i know it was there because i read it yesterday i thought we had free speech on this site "

I know exactly which so called review you mean. I'm not sure if I was the only one but I reported it to admin as it wasn't actually a review of the the club. It appears to be part of a personal vendetta that the writer (who hasn't actually visited the club for many months) has with the owner and as such it doesn't belong with the real reviews of the club.

By *ubbleandtroubleCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

This thread is very interesting, the review in question is an avoid review from a couple that does seem to be popping up every now and then, and we agree it is not an actual review of the club, however, we have read through the review section on this club and it appears to be full of reviews of ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT THE ATTIC, surely these fall under the same category, they are not an actual review of the club. We feel both that both of these so called reviews should not be deleted but moved to the club discussion forum.

We understand that the review section is for your review of the club not a section to promote or tell the world you had another great night out. people should use the club discussion section for that. We believe each profile should be limited to one review per club, if you want to up date your review then this should replace your old review.

It is quite clear that some people are using the review section to try and make a club look more popular by having the most reviews, surely this is a way of promoting the club which that section is not for that.

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

The problem with the club review in general seems to be the same people gushing every Five minutes, or the same saying single guys ruined their lives.

Reviews should be limitied to One per Soz month period? (Or similar...?).

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"The problem with the club review in general seems to be the same people gushing every Five minutes, or the same saying single guys ruined their lives.

Reviews should be limitied to One per Soz month period? (Or similar...?)."

Reviews are limited to one per week per club but I agree it would possibly show a more balanced view of clubs if they were limited further. I'm not too sure about every 6 months but every 3 would work in my opinion.

I've visited about 8-10 times now, with my first visit in October. I've only ever gone on Saturday nights before but visited tonight (Friday) and had a very different experience. Nothing bad, it was just far too quiet for my liking.

If I was limited to one review every six months I would be unable to share my experience with others. I left a fab review after my first visit but this time it will be an ok review because Fridays are just not as much fun in my opinion. It may help people who are unsure what night to visit make an informed choice.

» Add a new message to this topic