FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Worldwide meets ?

Worldwide meets ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abudhabidoo OP   Man  over a year ago

Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Surrey

Sorry if this has even covered before ..... is it possible to add a 'Worldwide' meets section for those of us who want to post or search meets outside of the UK ??

Thanks !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are lots of forums for posting meet requests in various countries, including a worldwide one for countries not covered.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/travel

Most people use this one

By *abudhabidoo OP   Man  over a year ago

Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Surrey

Thanks - interestingly I see the 'travel' page as 'Worldwide', and it's good, you're right. But I was wondering if there was an option to use the 'Meets/Events' tab for posting and searching.

No big deal if not, it's just that I used to use that a lot in the UK and it would be good to see elsewhere !

By *playfulcouple OzCouple  over a year ago

Perth

"Thanks - interestingly I see the 'travel' page as 'Worldwide', and it's good, you're right. But I was wondering if there was an option to use the 'Meets/Events' tab for posting and searching.

No big deal if not, it's just that I used to use that a lot in the UK and it would be good to see elsewhere ! "

Agreed!! I think that's a very handy tool to have ...

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Thanks - interestingly I see the 'travel' page as 'Worldwide', and it's good, you're right. But I was wondering if there was an option to use the 'Meets/Events' tab for posting and searching.

No big deal if not, it's just that I used to use that a lot in the UK and it would be good to see elsewhere !

Agreed!! I think that's a very handy tool to have ... "

Second that x

» Add a new message to this topic