FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Looking for blocked people?

Looking for blocked people?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AA123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

How does this work?

A woman is looking for couples and also women in a certain age range but men are blocked.

As a couple I message her but it says blocked everyone of your sex.

Is it defaulting to the women only filter first and blocking couples?

Last minute thought. Maybe she is looking for FF couples and not MF couples?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

She might have everyone blocked and be doing the looking herself. It stops the hundreds of messages. Or she might remove filters when she wants a meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

...........or the invitation is open to people she has previously chatted with,as they will not be restricted by the filters.

By *AA123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

"She might have everyone blocked and be doing the looking herself. It stops the hundreds of messages. Or she might remove filters when she wants a meet."

That makes sense now.

I never thought to do that. Could be useful.

Thanks

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Stops men from mailing so she can look for men that interest her, rather than wade through hundreds of messages from men who didn't bother to check if they could possibly match her preferences before hitting send.

"Stops men from mailing so she can look for men that interest her, rather than wade through hundreds of messages from men who didn't bother to check if they could possibly match her preferences before hitting send."

Perhaps a more advanced system is needed..such as a highlight to show they're accepting messages from a particular sex (F highlighted in green would indicated they're accepting messages from women only).

There are a lot of people who update their status with something along the lines of 'not meeting now..' to be shortly followed by 'stop messaging me' Though I suspect this is a combination of poor literacy and IT issues (TBC on another discussion perhaps)

When i'm unable to.meet for a period of time, i'll set my filters so no-one can message me (unless we've previously had contact). If someone else interests me I will message them.

It's also why I don't reply with "No, thanks" as it makes the filters slightly useless.

» Add a new message to this topic