FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Not List

Not List

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ianoman OP   Man  over a year ago

Southampton

My Mrs and I would LOVE to have a Not List function. So you don't have to block people that you've decided are not for you. It wouldn't stop them looking and seem as rude as blocking, just set a flag like the hotlist to remind you not to click on them when you've forgotten about them after 6 months and they look/approach you again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *usrock_SullyMan  over a year ago

norwich

Yep a very good idea...as a single I'm always browsing and reclicking on people who have said no thanks

By *ianoman OP   Man  over a year ago

Southampton

"Yep a very good idea...as a single I'm always browsing and reclicking on people who have said no thanks "

Indeed, and as a couple we get looked at repeatedly by people we've previously said no to and forgotten, then they get all excited again cos we looked etc etc

By *amManJamMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Oh man, this is such a basic feature that it's brilliant. Maybe it could appear as a symbol on their profile. Like hotlisting but notlisting.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I just write a comment in the private note function on their profile to remind me why not to contact them again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

but would they still be able to inbox you and view your profile pics if this was put in place ?

» Add a new message to this topic