FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Made to photo verify

Made to photo verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi this is our first post in the forum.

We have a query

We joined last Friday and had access to the site as all new members do. Friday we went to chams and we had a good time. On Saturday we uploaded more pics and they were rejected as we were told we were posting net pics. They are not,they are 100% our pics of A .we got verified by meet by a well established guy from the night before.

Then this happened

We could not access the site until we photo verified.

Now when I search the site there are hundreds of profiles not verified by photo. So the site see fit to do this for reasons I still have not been told although I have mailed the site. Why don't the site do this for every member?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't help you with your query... fabulous photos though!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

[Removed by poster at 28/04/17 08:06:47]

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Your profile says A is a model, so were some of your pics as a result of this work and therefore published elsewhere on the net? This may be what's led admin to think they weren't yours. Lovely pics though.

Thank you

She is a model. The not accepting pics didn't really matter as they did after I explained the situation. It was the making us photo verify when so many others haven't.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sometimes Admin make some people Photo verify for various reasons. I am thinking if you had pics rejected as from Web it could have been that.

In your case they are probably just making sure people are not using other peoples pics from the web. I know it can be frustrating if you are genuine and it is your pics but think of it the other way, if it was someone else uploading your pics then they would have stopped another person using them as if they had uploaded a PV it wouldn't have matched the pics

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

You should be flattered x

"Sometimes Admin make some people Photo verify for various reasons. I am thinking if you had pics rejected as from Web it could have been that.

In your case they are probably just making sure people are not using other peoples pics from the web. I know it can be frustrating if you are genuine and it is your pics but think of it the other way, if it was someone else uploading your pics then they would have stopped another person using them as if they had uploaded a PV it wouldn't have matched the pics "

Thanks

It does make you feel like you are being targeted though

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Think of it more as making sure no one is using another pics.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great pics op

By *andsome_Chef88Man  over a year ago

London

Majority of admin are volunteers. So there are ametures who think most pics are fake or if you've used a filter they assume it's fake. Happened to me a lot. All you have to do is email the original admin and he/she will sort out any mess. Hope this helps

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Mods sometimes make mistakes but it doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing.

If anyone thinks a mistake has been made they can ask Admin from the contact button at the bottom of the page to review