FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > giving out someones number

giving out someones number

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruit OP   Woman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have had about 5 calls from different people after been given my number from fab profiles. Each time I have been called I have asked the person to report the 2 profiles that have given out my name and number which they have.

The 2 profiles have now gone but just had another call from another man saying the same thing and that he has just been speaking with the man on fab and that his profile hasnt gone.

There is nothing to show that he has blocked me(wish I blocked him now)so why can I not find his profile when I know the spelling of it and was online today.

How many times can a person be reported and be not permanently kicked off.

Admin only tell me to click the report button and also tell me to tell others to report him which I beleieve they are doing.

Help someone a mod please if there is one as am getting no help when I mail admin on the site

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear of your dilemma.

Moral of the story, buy a pre pay mobile and divulge that, not your day to day mobile no.

near kings lynn

Totally true but I havent been on site for a few months and profile was hidden so havent given out my number to anyone the past few months

near kings lynn

just had someone else been given my number by the same person although i still cant see their profile

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

This doesn't help (sorry) but this person must be messaging your number to people he doesn't know. ...who are then thick enough to phone a random number they're given by a stranger on the internet.

Anyone that phones you should therefore be banned too, although I doubt there's a rule that covers this.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

If I were you, I would change numbers. it has been compromised, there is nothing that will stop the idiot from creating a new profile under different names, from a different computer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If this idiot has blocked you you will not find him no matter how hard you search sorry, ask a trusted friend on here to look for him off their profile, he can't block everyone!!!

Good luck my lovely x x

By *ENDON69Couple  over a year ago

tayside

We have a fun phone and only use it to arange meets never give out your personal number

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I have had about 5 calls from different people after been given my number from fab profiles. Each time I have been called I have asked the person to report the 2 profiles that have given out my name and number which they have.

The 2 profiles have now gone but just had another call from another man saying the same thing and that he has just been speaking with the man on fab and that his profile hasnt gone.

There is nothing to show that he has blocked me(wish I blocked him now)so why can I not find his profile when I know the spelling of it and was online today.

How many times can a person be reported and be not permanently kicked off.

Admin only tell me to click the report button and also tell me to tell others to report him which I beleieve they are doing.

Help someone a mod please if there is one as am getting no help when I mail admin on the site"

Just because something is reported doesn't mean people get chucked off the site.

If that was the case everyone would be reported anyone that pisses them off to get them chucked off.

If you have reported it and others have reported it, and there is proof that someone is giving out other peoples numbers then I am sure Admin will deal with it.

As this is about another member I am going to shut this. Let Admin check it out.