FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Thered somethin broken when...

Thered somethin broken when...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *honeybee. OP   Man  over a year ago

preston

A fake guy keeps opening 4 couples account each evening with the same text and pictures for many months.

how come the text and pictures are not recognized before the fake profile becomes live ?

something needs sorting.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

All you can do is just keep on reporting the fake profiles to admin and they will remove them.

There is little that can be done to stop this happening unfortunately. Even if the site were to block the IP address they can get around it by using a vpn.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

How do you it is fake?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a guy just kept opening profiles every time i blocked him.

Last count it was about 27 i find it sad ive got another at the moment on about 15 as soon as i see the face i block it.

preston

Same old again,same ludicrous text,allowed on again with same pics...

systems broken...

preston

"How do you it is fake? "
Because I have reported the profile must be over 30 times and it gets taken down its so obviously fake.

The problem is fab allows the same text and pics to appear numerous times within hours,needs sorting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have now decided that on the second or third message any person that messages me has to send a kik live pic or appear on cam. Otherwise i am not responding.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"How do you it is fake? Because I have reported the profile must be over 30 times and it gets taken down its so obviously fake.

The problem is fab allows the same text and pics to appear numerous times within hours,needs sorting."

I am not sure starting a new profile means a person is fake and as we would never know for sure if Admin have disabled a profile they could be just deleting and starting another profile.

It is still wise to report if your gut says there is something iffy with it, but sometimes people get it wrong