FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fab App

Fab App

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s2andthem OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liskeard

Although we love the mobile version of the site, was wondering if a user friendly app downloadable from playstore would be a possibility?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It would bring a cost with it, taking money and time from the online site service - it's feasible that then none of them would deliver what's needed, as a potential consequence. As a free service, I'm assuming that the budget isn't really going to stretch that far, as well as also putting the business under the influence of apples and others standards. I think admin have previously said it's not been a plan but it's also in their interest not to publish strategic details of interest to competition etc.

By *ancgent74Man  over a year ago

Denton, Manchester

[Removed by poster at 30/12/17 19:35:41]

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm not sure an app would bring anything else to the table? Other than notifications it seems like a lot of effort for little gain. The mobile version of the site is excellent.

What (if anything) do you think a mobile app would offer?

By *ancgent74Man  over a year ago

Denton, Manchester

It's unlikely an app for fab would be approved by either Apple or Google because of the content (nudity etc isn't allowed). The only workaround would be to sideload which would limit it's appeal.

The mobile site with a shortcut to your homescreen and alerts on is the best option.

» Add a new message to this topic