FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Undelete?

Undelete?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I deleted a message in error and my mailbox is in grouped so the whole thread went. I pressed backspace then mark as unread. It’s not reappeared in my inbox and I now have a 1 message unread message but no messages to read

What can I do to resolve that and is there a proper way to ‘undelete’?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

The only way to undelete is hit "undelete" immediately after deleting.

Once it's gone it's gone.

"The only way to undelete is hit "undelete" immediately after deleting.

Once it's gone it's gone. "

I don’t get an undelete option hence my backspace. I’m using the mobile page not desktop

Argh that yellow unread button is doing my head in. Anyone an idea on how to get rid of it? I’ve logged out and back and that didn’t sortbut.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I don’t get an undelete option hence my backspace. I’m using the mobile page not desktop "

I only use the mobile site.. I've maybe not explained it very well and it only works if deleting from the list of messages not using the delete button while actually in the message. If you hit the little trash can at the right of the page the message dissapears and is replaced with the undelete option.

If you're using the new mailbox I think if you switch back to the old style you may find the message that's missing.

I don’t get an undelete option hence my backspace. I’m using the mobile page not desktop

I only use the mobile site.. I've maybe not explained it very well and it only works if deleting from the list of messages not using the delete button while actually in the message. If you hit the little trash can at the right of the page the message dissapears and is replaced with the undelete option.

If you're using the new mailbox I think if you switch back to the old style you may find the message that's missing. "

First, yes thanks - trash then it says undelete. Found

Second I went back to the old mailbox and found it reAd it and it’s gone. Double thanks

In my old mailbox there’s a shed load of messages I’ve deleted from the new mailbox. Big weird

By *iercedItMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I believe if you still have the message open, you can hit save, and it restores the current thread only.

Least I have done this.

The fab messaging system needs some work, a deleted folder would be nice.

I'd also like to a see a priority / filtered inbox whicb includes only the people I / You have messaged, so you can find your convos easy.

» Add a new message to this topic