FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Squirting

Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unseakers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

What’s the chances of squirting being included in the description boxes to either describe or indicate what your looking for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oweyguy100Man  over a year ago

Traverling EA.Lowestoft.yarmouth

"What’s the chances of squirting being included in the description boxes to either describe or indicate what your looking for?

"

Just love a lady who squirts,but can never drink it as quick as she's squirting.....hmmmmmm

By *hedevilwouldblushMan  over a year ago

Torrevieja Leeds London

More practice on the drinking front

Yes I agree

It’s such an erotic exciting happening !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes there are some who love a squirter and that can be as big a box ticker than other categories.

Expand too: VWE, micro-cock, heavy-cummer, repeat performer, skilled multiple player etc...

The list goes on...... Read profiles and chat to people. You'll soon find out if that person is what you're looking for.

I love some pics off squarting to believe In

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Squirters have more fun as they say mmmm

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Squirters have more fun as they say mmmm"
Nope! Many females dont squirt and they cum loads and love it! Dont know where u heard that from!

By *r FingersMan  over a year ago

notts

Could I lend a hand or possibly two

Squirt is the deepest orgasm for me ,made me extremely sensitive and actually can't stop the more I squirt the quicker I go to the top.

I believe all women are able to find the way to squirt only need to explore your own body

"Squirters have more fun as they say mmmmNope! Many females dont squirt and they cum loads and love it! Dont know where u heard that from! "

Doesn't mean they can't though. There could be any number of reasons why they don't but they could. For many who didn't think they could but in the right place mentally and with the right person they have, some even question if they just did through disbelief. It does then become so easy to the extent it's a great skill to give an them an orgasm without them squirting.

By *xycpl699Couple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

not all women can squirt I cant. I have amazing orgasms though but no squirting. hollie

By *gent157Man  over a year ago

m

"Expand too: VWE, micro-cock, heavy-cummer, repeat performer, skilled multiple player etc... "

Agreed haha

skilled multiple player

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

"Expand too: VWE, micro-cock, heavy-cummer, repeat performer, skilled multiple player etc...

Agreed haha

skilled multiple player "

It’s swinging not Mario kart

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

Agreed haha

skilled multiple player

It’s swinging not Mario kart "

Yep. Fiddling with joysticks, fingering buttons, twitching. Totally different

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Squirters have more fun as they say mmmmNope! Many females dont squirt and they cum loads and love it! Dont know where u heard that from!

Doesn't mean they can't though. There could be any number of reasons why they don't but they could. For many who didn't think they could but in the right place mentally and with the right person they have, some even question if they just did through disbelief. It does then become so easy to the extent it's a great skill to give an them an orgasm without them squirting."

Not every woman wants to squirt, believe it or not!!

It’s a different type of orgasm, but I find just a normal orgasm can often be better. Guys who are obsessed with making a woman squirt put me off as it’s about getting me to squirt, not about making sure I enjoy what they are doing. They’re often more worried about their own enjoyment rather than mine

Big gusher here

"Squirters have more fun as they say mmmmNope! Many females dont squirt and they cum loads and love it! Dont know where u heard that from!

Doesn't mean they can't though. There could be any number of reasons why they don't but they could. For many who didn't think they could but in the right place mentally and with the right person they have, some even question if they just did through disbelief. It does then become so easy to the extent it's a great skill to give an them an orgasm without them squirting.

Not every woman wants to squirt, believe it or not!!

It’s a different type of orgasm, but I find just a normal orgasm can often be better. Guys who are obsessed with making a woman squirt put me off as it’s about getting me to squirt, not about making sure I enjoy what they are doing. They’re often more worried about their own enjoyment rather than mine "

I didn't imply every woman 'wants' to squirt... I just replied to the poster saying all woman 'can'... I guess more explanation needs to be said for some.

Obsessed with anything is a turn off as it reflects little imagination.

There are many who have had a surprised experience and suddenly found out they enjoyed it.

Some women are obsessed with it too.

As I did say it takes a lot of skill to give an orgasm to a squirter without making her squirt. Hopefully that showed I wasn't obsessed.

» Add a new message to this topic