FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Meets: "your place", "our place", get confused.

Meets: "your place", "our place", get confused.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When posting a meet, I notice that some people think that "your place" refers to their own place rather than the other person's place.

e.g.

"Meet at your place on Tuesday 28 August 2018 in Scotland: XXXX Hotel

At this meet looking for: F M MF MM FF TV/TS

In XXXXX with Work and staying in town centre hotel, looking for fun or social meet with others. Message or wink if interested"

Clearly this man wants people to visit him, and should be using "our place", but has misunderstood what is meant by "your place", thinking it means his hotel.

I think the phrases need altering. e.g. "Do you want to travel to the contact ? (tick box)"; and "Do you want the contact to come and visit you ? (tick box)". Perhaps this would help avoid confusion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Dont really see the need, not confusing, would make it too long for the phase box also

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never seen anyone get confused, it seems perfectly simple as it is. If someone is too daft to work it out that could be a natural filter.

"Never seen anyone get confused, it seems perfectly simple as it is. If someone is too daft to work it out that could be a natural filter.

"

By *anilla no kinkWoman  over a year ago

plymouth

Meet at your place is exactly wot it says as does meet at our place ,I don’t know how anyone could get confused with it

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Meet at your place is exactly wot it says as does meet at our place ,I don’t know how anyone could get confused with it "

"Never seen anyone get confused, it seems perfectly simple as it is. If someone is too daft to work it out that could be a natural filter.

"

Ha! Made me chuckle

To be fair to the op, I have also seen people get it backwards!

By *easidemischiefWoman  over a year ago

Brighton

"

I've seen people get confused but helps me work out who I'm not going to meet

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

Coma inducing stuff

» Add a new message to this topic