FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > BDSM category on the message boards

BDSM category on the message boards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are peoples views on having a BDSM catagory on the message boards.

I think there is definitely room for it on Fab. More people are into it and are starting to explore bringing this into their lifestyle.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

I agree. There is enough of us in fab that enjoy the bdsm lifestyle. I understand that all open forum discussion should be in the rhelm of legal and approve topics from the side.

I'm a 100% behind you on this my friend

"I agree. There is enough of us in fab that enjoy the bdsm lifestyle. I understand that all open forum discussion should be in the rhelm of legal and approve topics from the side.

"

Thsnkyou lovely.

I think there are some that are not into it at all. So having a place to discuss it where you know as soon as you enter that forum your going to get 100% BDSM related conversations would be perfect x

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Yep good idea x

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"I agree. There is enough of us in fab that enjoy the bdsm lifestyle. I understand that all open forum discussion should be in the rhelm of legal and approve topics from the side.

Thsnkyou lovely.

I think there are some that are not into it at all. So having a place to discuss it where you know as soon as you enter that forum your going to get 100% BDSM related conversations would be perfect x "

In which case, can we also have a footbal/sports area so we don't have to suffer the endless multiple football threads that pop up far too frequently?

toy town

Thsnkyou lovely.

I think there are some that are not into it at all. So having a place to discuss it where you know as soon as you enter that forum your going to get 100% BDSM related conversations would be perfect x

In which case, can we also have a footbal/sports area so we don't have to suffer the endless multiple football threads that pop up far too frequently? "

No

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonderful option to have it on the forum. More people are more and more open to it now.

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Thsnkyou lovely.

In which case, can we also have a footbal/sports area so we don't have to suffer the endless multiple football threads that pop up far too frequently? "

yes please football,boxing n mma or even cycling lol

Thsnkyou lovely.

In which case, can we also have a footbal/sports area so we don't have to suffer the endless multiple football threads that pop up far too frequently? yes please football,boxing n mma or even cycling lol"

Well at least i wont have to see them on here then

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

Thsnkyou lovely.

In which case, can we also have a footbal/sports area so we don't have to suffer the endless multiple football threads that pop up far too frequently? yes please football,boxing n mma or even cycling lol"

Next we have net mum's forum on here

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

Thsnkyou lovely.

In which case, can we also have a footbal/sports area so we don't have to suffer the endless multiple football threads that pop up far too frequently? yes please football,boxing n mma or even cycling lol

Next we have net mum's forum on here "

we dont need that level of crazy on this site

Thsnkyou lovely.

In which case, can we also have a footbal/sports area so we don't have to suffer the endless multiple football threads that pop up far too frequently? yes please football,boxing n mma or even cycling lol

Next we have net mum's forum on here "

lol

By *miler6969696969Man  over a year ago

Doncaster/Sheffield

A kinky section would be good.x

"A kinky section would be good.x"

I think so too. Its becoming huge and more open tbh x

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

I think having a BDSM section would be a great idea as many of us are into it. Hope to see it soon on here ??

"I think having a BDSM section would be a great idea as many of us are into it. Hope to see it soon on here ??"

Id love that, how do we even go about getting one?

By *ister KinkyMan  over a year ago

Sussex

Agreed - long overdue

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

can we have a sugar mum's n dad's too lol

By *rettypeaches-xWoman  over a year ago

South East

I’d love that.

By *horehouseprincessWoman  over a year ago

small town near Munich

Wonderful idea

Very much needed yes.

toy town

A few post here, it shows there is interesed

"What are peoples views on having a BDSM catagory on the message boards.

I think there is definitely room for it on Fab. More people are into it and are starting to explore bringing this into their lifestyle.

"

Its takem me ages to find my post, it got moved from the lounge and I thought it was removed off fab. Not sure why tbh. Glad i found it though x

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

I agree

I agree too

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 14/10/18 18:56:38]

We definitely agree!! xx

Manchester

Definitely agree...come on fab..spread your wings, bring in a bdsm mod and double your database of kink minded adults

"Definitely agree...come on fab..spread your wings, bring in a bdsm mod and double your database of kink minded adults"

Perfectly said. I love the cage btw xx

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Given the number of people interested in or already full on kinky I think it would make sense

Manchester

"Definitely agree...come on fab..spread your wings, bring in a bdsm mod and double your database of kink minded adults

Perfectly said. I love the cage btw xx "

she's in it as I write, minx burnt the dinner so punished she is...hang on she's laughing now watching TV through the bars. I dispair, she's supposed be miserable, now wants to sleep in it....

Brb

look slave how the heck am l supposed to be all powerful sadistic owner if you enjoy being in the cage ..

Ya have to laugh..lol

"

Great idea, it's not for everyone so appeals to those interested, exploring or enjoying this lifestyle.

By *ymru_taffsMan  over a year ago

newport

Defo a good option, even though we are into it, it kinda comes and goes. Be good to communicate with like minded etc

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

A number of us tried 2 years ago and it was met with deaf ears by Fab. That's why the BDSM thread was started. The problem is there are aspects of BDSM that can be considered illegal, not everyone is aware of the law and are careful about what they say. Fab, I suspect, is concerned about being hauled over the coals by the authorities.

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

No fifty feckin shades dim doms though

By *inks_apeyCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"Definitely agree...come on fab..spread your wings, bring in a bdsm mod and double your database of kink minded adults"

I totally agree with this too

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Great idea to have this, so we can share ideas, feedback etc

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"No fifty feckin shades dim doms though "

That goes without saying

Great idea.

"No fifty feckin shades dim doms though

That goes without saying "

Id kneel at christian greys feet lol

Just think of all the fun we could have chatting about BDSM with like minded people. The things we could learn from each other and some could find DS matches

toy town

"Just think of all the fun we could have chatting about BDSM with like minded people. The things we could learn from each other and some could find DS matches "

Absolutely

Sadly this post need 100s not just 42 to get noticed on here

This would be amazing

You certainly have my vote, so much easier than searching the forums for relevant chat.

"You certainly have my vote, so much easier than searching the forums for relevant chat."

Thankyou, yes I always look for ages for the topics that interest me. BDSM is my love. I don't see that much on here about it x

toy town

"Sadly this post need 100s not just 42 to get noticed on here "

It would have gone over a 100 on the lounge

"Sadly this post need 100s not just 42 to get noticed on here

It would have gone over a 100 on the lounge "

That's whst I thought. I was gutted it was removed from there. Didnt understand why either. On here its dying a death. So disappointed and i wasnt told it had been removed from the lounge. Took ages to find it

Sutton

I have been reading kink advice on Fab for the last five years. The advice is ok if the OP wants information about how to get into kink. It seems the advice and discussions go downhill on anything else.

As much as I would have liked a bdsm thread I would suggest there are three difficulties for genuine debate and education that consistently occurs.

Firstly Admin will not allow any deep dark questions.

Second, the believers in 'true dom/mes' or 'true subs' or 'natural dom's' give a distorted view of bdsm, because they confuse what it means to be someone's dominant and being an Alpha fe/male. This can be off-putting and confusing for beginners trying to understand dominance and submission.

Third, there are those who have not heard of the kink saying 'your kink is not my kink but I respect your right to do it' and are outraged by a kink relationship that does not fit their view. They also attempt to belittle the relationship or discussion by saying the dom is not a 'true dom'.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

We think having a BDSM category on here is a great idea

"I have been reading kink advice on Fab for the last five years. The advice is ok if the OP wants information about how to get into kink. It seems the advice and discussions go downhill on anything else.

As much as I would have liked a bdsm thread I would suggest there are three difficulties for genuine debate and education that consistently occurs.

Firstly Admin will not allow any deep dark questions.

Second, the believers in 'true dom/mes' or 'true subs' or 'natural dom's' give a distorted view of bdsm, because they confuse what it means to be someone's dominant and being an Alpha fe/male. This can be off-putting and confusing for beginners trying to understand dominance and submission.

Third, there are those who have not heard of the kink saying 'your kink is not my kink but I respect your right to do it' and are outraged by a kink relationship that does not fit their view. They also attempt to belittle the relationship or discussion by saying the dom is not a 'true dom'.

"

Depends what you mean by deep dsrk questions?

There's many different sides to bdsm and not all sides are sadistic or dangerous. People just got to use their indiscretion.

Any newbies can get the wrong advice of many kink related sights but there are some good genuine Doms and Subs on here that could help them.

Id like to see it happen x

Sutton

I wrote a long and detailed answer but decided to keep it short, as I remembered reasoned argument does not move the prejudiced on this site.

So on the positive side, yes there are a few people on here who I believe give genuine non-biased advice. But not enough to move discussion beyond bdsm lite.

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

"We think having a BDSM category on here is a great idea "

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I'm happy to give advice where I can. I've been in the bdsm scene around 35 years and I'm happy to relate to things from all my past experiences . the bdsm world is vast . what is one persons kink is not another's .each to their own .I do like extreme play and sometimes indulge myself in some quite edgy stuff . I have been used for many demos at clubs and events in the past. I don't claim to know everything but I welcome this type of discussion on here x

"I'm happy to give advice where I can. I've been in the bdsm scene around 35 years and I'm happy to relate to things from all my past experiences . the bdsm world is vast . what is one persons kink is not another's .each to their own .I do like extreme play and sometimes indulge myself in some quite edgy stuff . I have been used for many demos at clubs and events in the past. I don't claim to know everything but I welcome this type of discussion on here x "

Thankyou, that's what is needed here. People sharing their experiences. We all know what to write and what not to so i would give anything to give a BDSM forum a chance x

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Yes please thanks

Yes

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

This would be awesome

Its great seeing people support this, Thankyou all x

toy town

There's another thread on the swingers forum. It shows that there is a need in here for it

One appears long overdue given the level of interest buzzing about

"One appears long overdue given the level of interest buzzing about"

I reckon so. There is that fetish life place but it's a pig to use and most people are in the States.

Be nice to have something here where you could find people who liked or wanted to dabble in things..

Plus I'm desperate to find a new rope bunny for some shibari

By *irenGuy70Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

This idea gets a up from me too. It's definitely something that interests me and something I want to explore further

Thumbs up from me too xx

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Thsnkyou lovely.

Just link them ihto the politics thread.

Just for interest, how many swinging clubs “haven’t” a dungeon?

Up on them there hills

"I wrote a long and detailed answer but decided to keep it short, as I remembered reasoned argument does not move the prejudiced on this site.

So on the positive side, yes there are a few people on here who I believe give genuine non-biased advice. But not enough to move discussion beyond bdsm lite.

Can I asked based on what?

"

By *otYourUsualGirlWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Just adding my support for the BDSM forum

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"A number of us tried 2 years ago and it was met with deaf ears by Fab. That's why the BDSM thread was started. The problem is there are aspects of BDSM that can be considered illegal, not everyone is aware of the law and are careful about what they say. Fab, I suspect, is concerned about being hauled over the coals by the authorities.

"

I can understand the logic in that. Shame though as this is something I would like. But I also understand the need to protect the site from trouble and image that may threaten it's future.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Plus there is another site many of us our on for that side of things.

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

"Plus there is another site many of us our on for that side of things."

Which dare not speak it's name on here

Happy with a foot in both camps here

Up on them there hills

"A number of us tried 2 years ago and it was met with deaf ears by Fab. That's why the BDSM thread was started. The problem is there are aspects of BDSM that can be considered illegal, not everyone is aware of the law and are careful about what they say. Fab, I suspect, is concerned about being hauled over the coals by the authorities.

I can understand the logic in that. Shame though as this is something I would like. But I also understand the need to protect the site from trouble and image that may threaten it's future.

"

The thing is it could increase their income if policed properly .

I just hope it’s not a personal projection and could be a meta thought.

However, this is not my site.

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

"I am interested in BDSM too,would like to know what the other site is people keep mentioning."

I'm always keen to enlarge not only my bdsm awareness but play partners

"I am interested in BDSM too,would like to know what the other site is people keep mentioning.

I'm always keen to enlarge not only my bdsm awareness but play partners "

If only you lived closer

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We support this idea too, only dabble a bit but enjoy what we do.

"We support this idea too, only dabble a bit but enjoy what we do. "

Even dabbling a little is great fun. Xx

"We support this idea too, only dabble a bit but enjoy what we do.

Even dabbling a little is great fun. Xx "

Is dabbling like paddling?

Surprised it's not on here, would definitely welcome it

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, they have one for bikers, so surely this has to be in with a shout?

How many would need to support this before its excepted I wonder x.

Up on them there hills

A lot of people with a lot of experience, across the whole spectrum of the kink, have a lot to add.

In fact it could add sooo much.

Up on them there hills

Odd question, how many clubs have political discussion room?

toy town

"Odd question, how many clubs have political discussion room?"

Defo gets my support as a submale. General boards are too full of others commenting on these topics with no knowledge/experience when posts are made.

Alex

"Defo gets my support as a submale. General boards are too full of others commenting on these topics with no knowledge/experience when posts are made.

Alex"

I agree there plus some are not into it. This way if its not to their taste they dont have to come on the forum x

By *wallow all givenMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

should have bdsm room in Scotland I love to get pain and lick feet nut no takers

By *andoraUKWoman  over a year ago

Northamptonshire (Home/Huntingdon area (Work)

Showing my support too.

[Removed by poster at 19/10/18 16:38:47]

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Glad to see so many wanting this

The search capabilities are so much better here than the site that can't be mentioned. This place is full of kinksters, shame we don't have a dedicated board. When a Fet related subject comes up, usually gets swallowed up by people who don't understand this lifestyle berating or being judgemental.

Alas, Fab is so vanilla, can't really see it happening. But one hopes

"Glad to see so many wanting this

The search capabilities are so much better here than the site that can't be mentioned. This place is full of kinksters, shame we don't have a dedicated board. When a Fet related subject comes up, usually gets swallowed up by people who don't understand this lifestyle berating or being judgemental.

Alas, Fab is so vanilla, can't really see it happening. But one hopes "

I agree about the other site that cannot be mentioned

.. it's a non starter for me, i much prefer fab, however a BDSM section would be the icing on the cake x

Up on them there hills

If it is moderated properly (and I suspect a mod on the forums plays this way), it could be a win for those who want to learn and dabble. A win for those that want to connect, plus an income generator for the site.

Thoughts?

Purists would say BDSM and sex are not linked.

However most of the time they are very much linked...

All for it here...

Mistress Amelia x

Up on them there hills

"Purists would say BDSM and sex are not linked.

However most of the time they are very much linked...

All for it here...

Mistress Amelia x "

Agree, thank you.

By *ee pandaWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I would love to learn and do more i love being spanked, pleasing someone and tied up and done other things but it has to be with someone i trust and i am sub id like to dom a little bit to xx

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm with this, it would be a good addition to the forums. There's plenty of people interested

toy town

Maybe we should just start a few threads with different topics.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

Yes would be good to have one

Up on them there hills

"Maybe we should just start a few threads with different topics. "

Smiles) there was a few threads going not so long ago.

toy town

"Maybe we should just start a few threads with different topics.

Smiles) there was a few threads going not so long ago. "

I posted there

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can people stop talking about other sites please as people ask what they are, others answer and it is against forum rules

Thanks

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If it is moderated properly (and I suspect a mod on the forums plays this way)

Thoughts?

"

It wouldn't matter what kink a mod is into...all mods would be able to moderate the forum in accordance with the forum rules.

Totally agree I have been in this life style a while now

By *erbySwingersMan  over a year ago

South Derby

excellent idea

Up on them there hills

Thoughts?

It wouldn't matter what kink a mod is into...all mods would be able to moderate the forum in accordance with the forum rules. "

Sometimes a little knowledge helps in understanding rules and interpretation.

Occasionally personal projections from past experience might influence decisions.

I hold my hand up, I have been on the naughty step from a London mod.

I mentioned a a fifty mile stretch of road between Manchester and Sheffield and was banned for mentioning a place.

Sometimes a little knowledge does help.

This is not out of disrespect, just an observation.

Up on them there hills

Thoughts?

It wouldn't matter what kink a mod is into...all mods would be able to moderate the forum in accordance with the forum rules.

Occasionally personal projections from past experience might influence decisions.

I mentioned a a fifty mile stretch of road between Manchester and Sheffield and was banned for mentioning a place.

This is not out of disrespect, just an observation."

Let me add, the place was the fifty mile stretch of toad.

Up on them there hills

Thoughts?

This is not out of disrespect, just an observation.

Let me add, the place was the fifty mile stretch of toad."

Road even, although there is a rather a lot of toads killed on this road because it is close to a lot of reservoirs.

Yes. Very much needed.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thoughts?

"

If personal experiences influence mod decisions they won't be mods for long.

There are no forum mods from London.

If you mentioned a dogging site then you would have been banned no matter where a mod lived

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Talking about bans or pic rejection isn't for the forum anyway

Maybe get back to the OP

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Anything that gives me opportunity to find and chat with Dommes / Doms

By *ickBunnie22Couple  over a year ago

East Wales

Definitely up for this. Ive 10 years plus experience of both sides and given rope and electro-play demos at swingers socials. Swingers and Kink worlds are crossed at various point, there are purists on both sides. I was at Xtasia last night spanking my sub for well over 2 hours in their soft dungeon. The ability to discuss ideas, safety, equipment effects of bad behaviours, what a dom sub relationship should look like, why and how a sub gives their Dom the power and trust to be able to be their dom/me. It would be a big leap of faith for Fabs owners but I believe it will reap rewards if managed. It would also be less intimidating than the big site bdsm folks use and dare not ask questions for fear of ridicule. Got my support 100% as pics with bruises and sore bottoms are currently banned.

East Wales

What could work is a spin off site like Gay-Swingers for fetish folks.....

"

Talking about bans or pic rejection isn't for the forum anyway

Maybe get back to the OP "

I agree, dont know what the last bunch of comments were about but it certainly went off topic for what I set out hoping to do.

Manchester

Slightly off topic, but is anyone else going to the BBB Birmingham bazaar bazaar. 4 floors of everything bdsm

toy town

"Definitely up for this. Ive 10 years plus experience of both sides and given rope and electro-play demos at swingers socials. Swingers and Kink worlds are crossed at various point, there are purists on both sides. I was at Xtasia last night spanking my sub for well over 2 hours in their soft dungeon. The ability to discuss ideas, safety, equipment effects of bad behaviours, what a dom sub relationship should look like, why and how a sub gives their Dom the power and trust to be able to be their dom/me. It would be a big leap of faith for Fabs owners but I believe it will reap rewards if managed. It would also be less intimidating than the big site bdsm folks use and dare not ask questions for fear of ridicule. Got my support 100% as pics with bruises and sore bottoms are currently banned. "

East Wales

Sadly not going to be at the BBB, but I do need a new heavier dragons tail, sub keeps demanding harder and there isn't enough weight behind the two I have.

Up on them there hills

(Smiles)

"Sadly not going to be at the BBB, but I do need a new heavier dragons tail, sub keeps demanding harder and there isn't enough weight behind the two I have. "

These are the kind of things that could be discussed if we have a Bdsm catagory on the message boards. This would be so up my street lol

So many Bdsm toys to advise on. Im still keeping my fingers crossed we can get maybe even a trial run x

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

I would like this too, pretty please with a cherry on top

Manchester

"Sadly not going to be at the BBB, but I do need a new heavier dragons tail, sub keeps demanding harder and there isn't enough weight behind the two I have. "

I took my slave to the BBB today, 4 floors of BDSM yummmmmmmm lol..demos, burlesque, electro simm, stingy things, fetish gear on sale..loads of laughter and good vibes.. people were in high spirits..stayed for the after party, about 100 kink people there..put on a show lol.. usually stingy things for slave but added candle waxing to her list of punishment Many thanks to BBB for allowing.

No down side other than a expensive day lol but worth it..

We’d like this categorie too. Xx

Up on them there hills

I personally think there is a gap (in the market) for this.

I gave up on the American website, too hard to navigate and a lot of purist snake oil potion salesmen.

"

I won’t ever happen there has been a huge amount of threads involving the subject and they invariably end up in a slanging match between those who do and those who don’t practice bdsm in some form. Also fab seem to be scared of the whole bdsm scene in general possibly due to the legal issues that may arise from the discussion of some bdsm subjects.

Also a lot of subjects that may arise on a bdsm break fab rules in one way or another.

Up on them there hills

I won’t ever happen there has been a huge amount of threads involving the subject and they invariably end up in a slanging match between those who do and those who don’t practice bdsm in some form. Also fab seem to be scared of the whole bdsm scene in general possibly due to the legal issues that may arise from the discussion of some bdsm subjects.

Also a lot of subjects that may arise on a bdsm break fab rules in one way or another. "

So create an application and invite forum that is moderated, boundaries set, cross the line and you are out.

Let’s not make it a “every silver lining has a cloud” forum.

Also a lot of subjects that may arise on a bdsm break fab rules in one way or another.

So create an application and invite forum that is moderated, boundaries set, cross the line and you are out.

Let’s not make it a “every silver lining has a cloud” forum."

Like I said it won’t happen I have discussed this on here and been given more bans than I care to remember for airing opoinions and trying get the subject of bdsm accepted more widely on here and it just comes full circle and back to the same points. Sadly it is want it is and it ain’t gonna change so as much as it would be great there’s no point wasting time over it. You will effectively be told “ it’s a swingers site first and foremost and legally is set up as one if you want bdsm then go find a bdsm site “ it’s nothing new and not just fab bdsm and swinging are two separate things and for a lot of people should stay like that. Go to a bdsm site and mention swinging and see the response

Up on them there hills

Like I said it won’t happen I have discussed this on here and been given more bans than I care to remember for airing opoinions and trying get the subject of bdsm accepted more widely on here and it just comes full circle and back to the same points. Sadly it is want it is and it ain’t gonna change so as much as it would be great there’s no point wasting time over it. You will effectively be told “ it’s a swingers site first and foremost and legally is set up as one if you want bdsm then go find a bdsm site “ it’s nothing new and not just fab bdsm and swinging are two separate things and for a lot of people should stay like that. Go to a bdsm site and mention swinging and see the response "

What would happen if it worked?

That the cloud had a silver lining.

My view on the main American site has already been aired.

Like I said it won’t happen I have discussed this on here and been given more bans than I care to remember for airing opoinions and trying get the subject of bdsm accepted more widely on here and it just comes full circle and back to the same points. Sadly it is want it is and it ain’t gonna change so as much as it would be great there’s no point wasting time over it. You will effectively be told “ it’s a swingers site first and foremost and legally is set up as one if you want bdsm then go find a bdsm site “ it’s nothing new and not just fab bdsm and swinging are two separate things and for a lot of people should stay like that. Go to a bdsm site and mention swinging and see the response

My view on the main American site has already been aired."

I agree it would be great but and this is not a dig at fab.

I don’t know if the owners of the site are swingers or not but what they are is business people they don’t run the site because they love swinging they run the site because it makes money and looking at the numbers probably lots of it. Will a bdsm forum make the site more money ? No

Will not having one make it less money ? No

What having one will do is put fab in a precarious position legally as there terms etc and insurance will not cover them to have certain bdsm subjects discussed. It will cost money to employ solicitors to cover themselves legally and to re write the terms and still then they may leave themselves exposed. And for what ? No Extra revenue. All buisiness decisions are based on risk / reward and to have such a forum would be all risk no reward. This may seem a bit mellow dramatic but it’s just the reality. By the time you rule out all subjects that woould leave them open all your left with is a 50 shades of grey forum needing constant moderating.

Let’s say someone asked a question on breath play and was given some advice which they followed and got hurt or worse. Fab would then have some serious questions To answer and unless they had Seriously covered themselves would possibly be open to legal action or at the very least every red top in the country all over them. Possibly leading to the loss of the site and income and for what ? Where was the possible reward. This isn’t a dig at fab it’s the reality and the world we now live in.

Up on them there hills

I don’t know if the owners of the site are swingers or not but what they are is business people they don’t run the site because they love swinging they run the site because it makes money and looking at the numbers probably lots of it. Will a bdsm forum make the site more money ? No

What having one will do is put fab in a precarious position legally as there terms etc and insurance will not cover them to have certain bdsm subjects discussed. It will cost money to employ solicitors to cover themselves legally and to re write the terms and still then they may leave themselves exposed. And for what ? No Extra revenue. All buisiness decisions are based on risk / reward and to have such a forum would be all risk no reward. This may seem a bit mellow dramatic but it’s just the reality. By the time you rule out all subjects that woould leave them open all your left with is a 50 shades of grey forum needing constant moderating.

Let’s say someone asked a question on breath play and was given some advice which they followed and got hurt or worse. Fab would then have some serious questions To answer and unless they had Seriously covered themselves would possibly be open to legal action or at the very least every red top in the country all over them. Possibly leading to the loss of the site and income and for what ? Where was the possible reward. This isn’t a dig at fab it’s the reality and the world we now live in. "

Would it increase profits, if run right, yes though supporters subscription.

There is a cross over between swinging and fet, if there wasn’t why don’t clubs have political rooms instead of dungeons.

Boundaries are paramount in the play, if there is no respect to this, then they shouldn’t be in the forum and they shouldn’t be playing.

This is the type of advice to new cross overs need, as well as exposing (as a person I respect said) con doms.

Let the heavy duty purests use the other site and let those that like fun subscribe to Fab.

Like I said it won’t happen I have discussed this on here and been given more bans than I care to remember for airing opoinions and trying get the subject of bdsm accepted more widely on here and it just comes full circle and back to the same points. Sadly it is want it is and it ain’t gonna change so as much as it would be great there’s no point wasting time over it. You will effectively be told “ it’s a swingers site first and foremost and legally is set up as one if you want bdsm then go find a bdsm site “ it’s nothing new and not just fab bdsm and swinging are two separate things and for a lot of people should stay like that. Go to a bdsm site and mention swinging and see the response "

Swimgers are a catorgory on the other site. It never was 8 yrs ago but recent yrs its been added. Theres room for everything on here and so many people dip their toes into it. My hubby and I swing and we bring our bdsm toy bag with us. Its extra fun x

Let’s say someone asked a question on breath play and was given some advice which they followed and got hurt or worse. Fab would then have some serious questions To answer and unless they had Seriously covered themselves would possibly be open to legal action or at the very least every red top in the country all over them. Possibly leading to the loss of the site and income and for what ? Where was the possible reward. This isn’t a dig at fab it’s the reality and the world we now live in.

There is a cross over between swinging and fet, if there wasn’t why don’t clubs have political rooms instead of dungeons.

Boundaries are paramount in the play, if there is no respect to this, then they shouldn’t be in the forum and they shouldn’t be playing.

This is the type of advice to new cross overs need, as well as exposing (as a person I respect said) con doms.

Let the heavy duty purests use the other site and let those that like fun subscribe to Fab."

How will it increase profits to such an extent that it will outweigh the risk and the cost to set up ?

Up on them there hills

Let the heavy duty purests use the other site and let those that like fun subscribe to Fab.

How will it increase profits to such an extent that it will outweigh the risk and the cost to set up ?"

How will it not?

Can you reference an example where it didn’t?

It is unknown territory, quite an exciting one really.

It has to be by invitation and the community should be used to discipline.

Swimgers are a catorgory on the other site. It never was 8 yrs ago but recent yrs its been added. Theres room for everything on here and so many people dip their toes into it. My hubby and I swing and we bring our bdsm toy bag with us. Its extra fun x "

So do we swing and are part of the bdsm Scene and i agree the two are closer to getter than they ever have been but that’s not why it won’t happen as a forum. we are looking at it as a personal preference or a desire not a buisines point of view.

Will it make more money ? The answer is no

Will it lose money not to have one ? No

Will it cost to set up and moderate and make sure legally covered ? Yes

So it won’t happen fab doesn’t need one so why would they do it it’s got problems all over it.

Up on them there hills

Swimgers are a catorgory on the other site. It never was 8 yrs ago but recent yrs its been added. Theres room for everything on here and so many people dip their toes into it. My hubby and I swing and we bring our bdsm toy bag with us. Its extra fun x

So do we swing and are part of the bdsm Scene and i agree the two are closer to getter than they ever have been but that’s not why it won’t happen as a forum. we are looking at it as a personal preference or a desire not a buisines point of view.

So it won’t happen fab doesn’t need one so why would they do it it’s got problems all over it. "

As I said, reference me, as in proof it wouldn’t, last thing I’d like to do is fall off a flat earth.

[Removed by poster at 22/10/18 20:33:10]

So it won’t happen fab doesn’t need one so why would they do it it’s got problems all over it.

As I said, reference me, as in proof it wouldn’t, last thing I’d like to do is fall off a flat earth.

"

In the words of the Virgin Mary “ come again “ ?

Up on them there hills

In the words of the Virgin Mary “ come again “ ?"

Think the answer was, Jesus.

How will it increase profits to such an extent that it will outweigh the risk and the cost to set up ?

How will it not?

Can you reference an example where it didn’t?

It is unknown territory, quite an exciting one really.

It has to be by invitation and the community should be used to discipline."

How can you Refence a example of where it didn’t without knowing figures.

But tell me how this forum will increase revenue ? It won’t increase subscriptions at all and conversely people won’t leave if it doesn’t have one. But will cost money to set up I’m not sure what business model would class that as a good investment!!

“It is unknown territory, quite an exciting one really”

Really ? for you and people Intested in bdsm yes but for a buisines owner it’s definitely not exciting.

Up on them there hills

"“It is unknown territory, quite an exciting one really”

Really ? for you and people Intested in bdsm yes but for a buisines owner it’s

definitely not exciting. "

Oh so you own it?

Up on them there hills

If it ca n pull,say 500 people on cross over in the first year, 80% pay 10 quid, if it is well managed (like any business) and the community got wind, though marketing, how expeditiously could it grow.

I haven’t a crystal ball (saying that would glass balls attached to a vibrator work). Just think there is a cross over market of exploring and fun.

definitely not exciting.

Oh so you own it?"

No but do live in the real world

Up on them there hills

definitely not exciting.

Oh so you own it?

No but do live in the real world "

Tell that to Disney.

Up on them there hills

Fastest growing corporation on a number of occasions.

Up on them there hills

Plus isn’t BDSM a break from the real world?

"If it ca n pull,say 500 people on cross over in the first year, 80% pay 10 quid, if it is well managed (like any business) and the community got wind, though marketing, how expeditiously could it grow.

I haven’t a crystal ball (saying that would glass balls attached to a vibrator work). Just think there is a cross over market of exploring and fun."

You really belive 500 new people will join just because of one forum ? And even more you think 80% of fab users pay ? Or would you have to pay just for the forum ? Also marketing, last time I marketed a business it cost money

And last but not least why ? Why would fab want to ? 500 users paying £10 That’s 5k take out the cost of marketing and the IT costs to set up and the cost of re writing the website policy and seeking legal advice and making sure they’ve legal covered themselves and you already have a 1st year loss. Even if and it’s a huge if they make a profit in year 2 it will be such a small profit it won’t cover year 1 losses. They make a lot of money why take a risk for a possible minuscule percentage increase on profits. You can do the maths see how many subscribers fab has work on 50% site supported uptake at the lowest amount and work out turnover. Then ask yourself do they NEED the hasssle ?

Up on them there hills

"If it ca n pull,say 500 people on cross over in the first year, 80% pay 10 quid, if it is well managed (like any business) and the community got wind, though marketing, how expeditiously could it grow.

I haven’t a crystal ball (saying that would glass balls attached to a vibrator work). Just think there is a cross over market of exploring and fun.

You really belive 500 new people will join just because of one forum ? And even more you think 80% of fab users pay ? Or would you have to pay just for the forum ? Also marketing, last time I marketed a business it cost money

And last but not least why ? Why would fab want to ? 500 users paying £10 That’s 5k take out the cost of marketing and the IT costs to set up and the cost of re writing the website policy and seeking legal advice and making sure they’ve legal covered themselves and you already have a 1st year loss. Even if and it’s a huge if they make a profit in year 2 it will be such a small profit it won’t cover year 1 losses. They make a lot of money why take a risk for a possible minuscule percentage increase on profits. You can do the maths see how many subscribers fab has work on 50% site supported uptake at the lowest amount and work out turnover. Then ask yourself do they NEED the hasssle ?"

Do you need to ask yourself...., or perhaps them.

Who would want to go to the moon.

Up on them there hills

Oh that damned Teslla thing (didn’t know the spelling in the first place).

And last but not least why ? Why would fab want to ? 500 users paying £10 That’s 5k take out the cost of marketing and the IT costs to set up and the cost of re writing the website policy and seeking legal advice and making sure they’ve legal covered themselves and you already have a 1st year loss. Even if and it’s a huge if they make a profit in year 2 it will be such a small profit it won’t cover year 1 losses. They make a lot of money why take a risk for a possible minuscule percentage increase on profits. You can do the maths see how many subscribers fab has work on 50% site supported uptake at the lowest amount and work out turnover. Then ask yourself do they NEED the hasssle ?

Who would want to go to the moon."

I’m not that bothered if they have one or not just simply pointing out the reasons in my opinion why they won’t. But as you have clearly decided that your enjoyment in life comes from trolling then I Will leave you to champion. The cause and wish you good luck.

Up on them there hills

Who would want to go to the moon.

I’m not that bothered if they have one or not just simply pointing out the reasons in my opinion why they won’t. But as you have clearly decided that your enjoyment in life comes from trolling then I Will leave you to champion. The cause and wish you good luck. "

I thought, actually it was a healthy debate, perception is a little slippery little sucker.