FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Not looking for single guys

Not looking for single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over the last week I've had two messages from straight guys, who "are not looking for single guys" so therefore I'm automaticaly blocked from contacting/winking at them. Why can they still contact me if I'm, in effect blocked. Surely if you aren't looking for singles/couple/tvs then you shouldn't be able to contact them. I'm not looking for loads of irrelevant points of view on this, I'm merely giving my point of view.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

" I'm not looking for loads of irrelevant points of view on this, I'm merely giving my point of view."

Your point of view is irrelevent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe its a case of they have blocked guys but can still contact males ie friends etc etc ? im not too sure but would be my guess .

" I'm not looking for loads of irrelevant points of view on this, I'm merely giving my point of view.

Your point of view is irrelevent"

Exactly! If others points of view is irrelevant keep your musings to yourself DON'T post on an open forum!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Over the last week I've had two messages from straight guys, who "are not looking for single guys" so therefore I'm automaticaly blocked from contacting/winking at them. Why can they still contact me if I'm, in effect blocked. Surely if you aren't looking for singles/couple/tvs then you shouldn't be able to contact them. I'm not looking for loads of irrelevant points of view on this, I'm merely giving my point of view."

This might be irrelevant,..

perhaps the single guy just wanted a reply to a message , any message, anybody, just a reply pleeezzze....

I hope you read the message before deleting it, or there'll be another single guy thread along soon bemoaning no replies ..

Have you set your message filters to stop all mail from single guys?

Altho if a guy has mailed you before you set your filters he will still be able to mail you, but then you can just individually block the ones that slip thru x

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Over the last week I've had two messages from straight guys, who "are not looking for single guys" so therefore I'm automaticaly blocked from contacting/winking at them. Why can they still contact me if I'm, in effect blocked. Surely if you aren't looking for singles/couple/tvs then you shouldn't be able to contact them. I'm not looking for loads of irrelevant points of view on this, I'm merely giving my point of view."

If they've mailed or winked at you, the system will allow you to respond.

Given that you don't want others POV on this, we'll close this thread now.

Admin x