FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Ethinic Filter

Ethinic Filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Theres a lot of people on her who seek out the BBC but theres no obvious function to find them, maybe when profiles are originally set up this can be added Black, White, Asian etc then have that in the search criteria?

Just a thought but one I think a lot on here would find useful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otwife4blkCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

I agree totally. The search function as it stands is not good enough for us

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

just because they've selected they are black does it always mean they are BBC??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"just because they've selected they are black does it always mean they are BBC?? "

No it doesn't, but at least you're half way there

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i would hate that filter and would want absolutely no part of it....

what next... lets have a ginger filter!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

........would be a good filter they have them on a lot of other swinging sites would be nice to filter body size ect too..............any reason why there isnt already a filter for each of all the details you enter in your profile page.............there details of interest so added a filter for each one.

Bad idea what next no fat chicks???

I think its gone to far

can we have a filter to filter out users who are left handed to pleaseand users who put their right sock on 1st.and filter out anyone who watches jeremy kyle.it's gonna get to the stage where with all your filters turned on the only user you'll fin is either your own or your partners.in which case maybe it's just quicker to go knock one out.(and you don't have to talk to anyone after) result!

So because people want to be able to filter there searches to find people there interested in instead of going through loads of profiles which 9 times out of 10 dont match what people are looking for and wont shag anything that moves....like most single guys do makes it a bad idea but i take it your happy to filter girls or couples when searching or do you leave guys checked in the browse page ????

"Bad idea what next no fat chicks???

I think its gone to far

"

no but if your into BBW you can search them or if your after the size 8 girls you can search for them, why is it a bad idea to search for your tastes.

"i would hate that filter and would want absolutely no part of it....

what next... lets have a ginger filter!! "

Ooh yes please! I love ginger men xx LOL

Newcastle and Gateshead

"So because people want to be able to filter there searches to find people there interested in instead of going through loads of profiles which 9 times out of 10 dont match what people are looking for and wont shag anything that moves....like most single guys do makes it a bad idea but i take it your happy to filter girls or couples when searching or do you leave guys checked in the browse page ????"

no... i just think it is a lazy excuse... but like people have said, where do your filters then end...

race, then hair colour, eye colour, left or right handed, build, sexuality....

like i said... what about a ginger filter?????

I am sorry that reading a profile wastes 30 seconds of your life.....

and thanks for the generalisations about single guys as well.....

"I am sorry that reading a profile wastes 30 seconds of your life....."

your argument is pointless, even with that one statement your basically agreeing its ok to filter people then bitching about it in the next post you filter by just reading the profile and looking at what people have put there stats down as...........all we're asking for is a way to do it searching............what you do by reading and what we are asking for is the same thing

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually no... what i am saying it that "I "make the decision as to who I meet.... no one else....

I don't let "the site" do that for me.... I read, and if they are not for me, they are not for me...

you want "the site" to do that job for you... I don't and think its actually rather a lazy thing to do, like you can't make your own decisions.....

but your making you decisions on whats in there profile stats ect, a filter will only do what you ask it to do......which is no different to what your doing now just a shit lot quicker, why is it wrong to have 90+ % chance of finding the right people to contact without going through loads of profiles......if you think its lazy fine no one said you have to use he filter, but i bet you do if there is one there do you filter girls and block guys out at the minute ? as your only looking for girls if so in your book isnt that lazy

Newcastle and Gateshead

"but your making you decisions on whats in there profile stats ect, a filter will only do what you ask it to do......which is no different to what your doing now just a shit lot quicker, why is it wrong to have 90+ % chance of finding the right people to contact without going through loads of profiles......if you think its lazy fine no one said you have to use he filter, but i bet you do if there is one there do you filter girls and block guys out at the minute ? as your only looking for girls if so in your book isnt that lazy "

you make like to bet i do... but i can tell you that I absolutely won't...

do i filter out single blokes.. yep.. ... but i wouldn't look at a male profile anyway in that sense so it isn't crossing out anyone, and i do have certain blokes on my friends list anyway that i do chat to.....

my point is always going to be that people will ask for more and more filters and rather then swinging being all encompassing, it will actually do the exact opposite....

i bet that you will get more people complaining about the filters then you will who like them.....

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

+1

Wouldn't it be illegal (race laws) unless the website is hosted in an overseas country with lighter laws?

As an idea how about a keyword search box?

It was used on another site i was on and it was really helpful trying to narrow down what you was looking for, no need for someone to tick a box on ethnicity but if the term bbc was used in the profile it would find it.

Maybe that would keep everyone happy

By *ustyBrunette35Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Theres a lot of people on her who seek out the BBC but theres no obvious function to find them, maybe when profiles are originally set up this can be added Black, White, Asian etc then have that in the search criteria?

Just a thought but one I think a lot on here would find useful."

It would be very useful, I think it's a splendid idea

oh if that happened where would i be? im a ginger (well used to be) under the bottle black hair dye. If i went back to my own hair colour it would be all grey possibly. And im confused enough at the best of times!

Sooo where would i come? I'm not white but im british.... so how are you going to find me unless you look at my profile as i dont advertise that im not (mrs)

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

its probably illegal to hold that sort of data anyway

"its probably illegal to hold that sort of data anyway"

Its not illegal and as previously said these kind of search functions are available on many other sites. I find them very useful to look for the kind of people that are asthetically pleasing to me then I only have to read through a few profiles rather than hundreds.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"its probably illegal to hold that sort of data anyway"

NOPE!

We love FAB, but the search facilities have a lot to be desired! That's why we are still paying members of another site, because you can filter by ethnicity, body type, hair colour(including Ginger..lol), and many other things, these can also be accumulative, so you can look for a athletic, black guy with a big cock and giner hair if you so wish...lol

But on a more serious side it allows us to find exactly what we are looking for, without having to sort through loads of average cocked guys when we are looking for a BIG cocked guy! of course some people do lie but on the whole cuts down the time to find the right people.

Now for the problem! FAB does not collect information about members that would allow them to do this, you would have to ask the questions about body size, hair colour(if you have any), tit/cock size, ethnicity etc... other sites allow you to put prefer not to say if you don't want to answer the question, but you then wouldn't show when people search that field.

Like we said we love FAB have met loads of great people of the site, but would just love this added facility.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"Sooo where would i come? I'm not white but im british.... so how are you going to find me unless you look at my profile as i dont advertise that im not (mrs)"

It would ask if you British, french or anything like that, just your ethnicity, such as black, white, mixed race, oriental, asian and other. That whay everyone can class themselves or put Prefer Not To Say if they don't want to answer the question, But they wouldn't show up in the search for that particular question.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

WHAT'S WRONG WITH GINGER?

I think there should also be the following filters too:

timewaster

complete wanker

deluded eejit

doesnt know his cms from his inches

lying twat

Oh and had their been such filters, ie a BBW one, then i wouldnt have had the misfortune of reading one profile who had viewed me who's headline was "no fat heffers" and his text saying this site is full of ugly fat grubby looking women pmsl!

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Am with that one......

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

..and anyway what about us SBC's???

Sizeist bastards

» Add a new message to this topic