FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > mobile uploads

mobile uploads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that when i upload a photo from my mobile to this site it comes up upside down?

Anyone else experience this?

Ive even tried to turn the image upside down so that when it uploads onto here its the correct way up.. that failed also

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Why is it that when i upload a photo from my mobile to this site it comes up upside down?

Ive even tried to turn the image upside down so that when it uploads onto here its the correct way up.. that failed also"

The way some devices store images is bizarre, and this is a side-effect of that.

If your device supports flash it you can use the flash upload via the image page and rotate it during the upload process.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Why is it that when i upload a photo from my mobile to this site it comes up upside down?

Ive even tried to turn the image upside down so that when it uploads onto here its the correct way up.. that failed also

The way some devices store images is bizarre, and this is a side-effect of that.

If your device supports flash it you can use the flash upload via the image page and rotate it during the upload process.

Admin x "

yeah ive a samsung galaxy s2.. will try that now. many thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic