FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Finding people...

Finding people...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

I've touched on this before but would there be anyway of "checking" in to a club via your profile and date?

Something very simple, that could be displayed on your profile and more importantly searchable. We can't be the only ones that go to a club without a notepad and pen, meet people and both say "yeah we're on fab" only to forget their names by the next morning.

If you could say - hey check into fab when you get home and we'll find you would be so easy. Or at least show you all the profiles of people who were there? And really narrow down finding people.

I only suggest this because it's happened again to us and the username search doesn't have any advanced options and appears to limit results.

Thanks

D&K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i wouldn't like something like facebook has where you can check in

lots take business cards i have saw

i admit if i meet someone and i like them i will run to the changing rooms as go online with my phone and do a search then

telford

"i wouldn't like something like facebook has where you can check in

lots take business cards i have saw

i admit if i meet someone and i like them i will run to the changing rooms as go online with my phone and do a search then "

Yeah we've thought about that and have done similar in the past, just thought if 2 people wanted to have an easier way of finding each other it may be better than hoping out of a jacuzzi

It would all be optional of course.

Ta

telford

[Removed by poster at 29/01/12 16:52:04]

» Add a new message to this topic