FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Delete verifications

Delete verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azonfab OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

We should be able to delete a verification left for someone...

I'm fortunate that it hasn't happened for me - yet, but there will be occasions where someone leaves a verification that's fine at the time but with hindsight would prefer they hadn't.

A positive Veri could then be associated with an 'unsavory' person....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just block them and they can't see it or display it isn't that enough?

glasgow

If you block someone on fab, does that also remove any verifications you have left for them?

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

Yes it removes the context but still shows on verification summary..

glasgow

My main point was that we should have some control over the content we leave on here...

If I leave a Veri for someone, I may decide with hindsight that it was wrong to do so , I may have left an explicit Veri that I'm subsequently embarrassed about - blocking someone is fine, but it shouldn't be the only option available....

"My main point was that we should have some control over the content we leave on here...

If I leave a Veri for someone, I may decide with hindsight that it was wrong to do so , I may have left an explicit Veri that I'm subsequently embarrassed about - blocking someone is fine, but it shouldn't be the only option available...."

So someone could have a great meet recieve a lovely verification but for some reason decide they dont want to meet again this other person takes the hump and deletes the veri??

glasgow

Well simply put- yes, if that's what people want to do - by leaving a Veri you are connecting your profile to another, publicly, and for whatever reason, we should be able to break that connection if we wish......

crewe

"Well simply put- yes, if that's what people want to do - by leaving a Veri you are connecting your profile to another, publicly, and for whatever reason, we should be able to break that connection if we wish......"

You can, by blocking..

By *ustalittleKinkWoman  over a year ago

in the shadows

"My main point was that we should have some control over the content we leave on here...

If I leave a Veri for someone, I may decide with hindsight that it was wrong to do so , I may have left an explicit Veri that I'm subsequently embarrassed about - blocking someone is fine, but it shouldn't be the only option available...."

You have control over what you write the first time! In hindsight perhaps you should be more careful writing the veri

glasgow

If I leave a Veri for someone, I may decide with hindsight that it was wrong to do so , I may have left an explicit Veri that I'm subsequently embarrassed about - blocking someone is fine, but it shouldn't be the only option available....

You have control over what you write the first time! In hindsight perhaps you should be more careful writing the veri "

Yes people should be careful, but sometimes they're not, hindsight can be a wonderful thing if you know what comes next - my point on this , again, is that we should have control over who our profile is associated with and should be able to, for whatever reason, to break that association if we wish....

You have control over what you write the first time! In hindsight perhaps you should be more careful writing the veri

Yes people should be careful, but sometimes they're not, hindsight can be a wonderful thing if you know what comes next - my point on this , again, is that we should have control over who our profile is associated with and should be able to, for whatever reason, to break that association if we wish...."

Don't leave any verifications then

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

Hide it?

crewe

Yes people should be careful, but sometimes they're not, hindsight can be a wonderful thing if you know what comes next - my point on this , again, is that we should have control over who our profile is associated with and should be able to, for whatever reason, to break that association if we wish...."

Once again.. you have, by blocking them and the verification is gone..

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

On a previous profile I received a number of veris after a social gathering.

However one of those veris was from a unknown male who was not at the gathering.

He verified everyone who did attend despite not being there but chose to describe me as a lovely sexy lady. Very strange seeing as how I am a man.

Because of this I had to remove the verification summary on my profile as it showed I had been verified by a man.

I contacted admin about removing it but it took weeks before it disappeared.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

If you had a good meet. The person was who they said they were etc.. why would you care...

And as others have said... you can not show by blocking the person

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Block them and or hide it.

Job done.

Nobody dies.

*too much drama

Belfast

Nothing to do with drama. I didn't start this thread but just highlighting various issues that can arise.

This person verified everyone at the social despite not being there which happens I know.

The issue was that in my case I couldn't show the verification summary because it isn't affected by blocking.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Nothing to do with drama. I didn't start this thread but just highlighting various issues that can arise.

This person verified everyone at the social despite not being there which happens I know.

The issue was that in my case I couldn't show the verification summary because it isn't affected by blocking.

"

If it's a fake veri report to admin, admin will remove.

crewe

"Nothing to do with drama. I didn't start this thread but just highlighting various issues that can arise.

"

Well there’s a reason there but I will say that an admin should’ve sorted it a lot sooner, there’s no reason whatsoever why it should take more than an hour to get removed..

Belfast

It was over a year ago so it has no bearing on anything now.

I reported it 3 times over about 3 or 4 weeks and it was eventually removed.

» Add a new message to this topic