FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Too many men

Too many men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Your Pleasure OP   Man  over a year ago

When are you going to restrict males joining the site to make the numbers more even? I would be interested to hear the breakdown of the numbers of users men, couples and single women.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When are you going to restrict males joining the site to make the numbers more even? I would be interested to hear the breakdown of the numbers of users men, couples and single women. "
in an attempt to do what, improve your chances?

Just to add this is not just a view from the Male point of view, I have known several women to leave the site due to it too, less men= better site for all

Not a good business model to restrict m_mbership.

They need the money from site supporters to keep going.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What criteria would you suggest men would need to meet to join?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just to add this is not just a view from the Male point of view, I have known several women to leave the site due to it too, less men= better site for all "

More men = more choice for women and couples

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"When are you going to restrict males joining the site to make the numbers more even? I would be interested to hear the breakdown of the numbers of users men, couples and single women. "

What would your own sentiments be if you were one of those not permitted to join?

"When are you going to restrict males joining the site to make the numbers more even? I would be interested to hear the breakdown of the numbers of users men, couples and single women. in an attempt to do what, improve your chances? "

Well yeah, obvs.

Trouble is, I'd likely be lost in the cull

Suggest that if they restrict the number of men to (say) the current number of F they would lose shedloads of money. Doesn't make sound business sense...

By *kpx69Couple  over a year ago

cumbria

Mrs UKPX says that there's no such thing as "too many men"

Surely if they’d introduced that then you might not have been able to join the site in the first place

So we get to keep the creeps and weirdos already here but then they stop decent guys joining? Doesn't sound great to me.

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

What criteria should a guy need to stay?

Pay three times what a woman or couple does?

Have a female meet, recommend them? (Chicken and egg)

My thoughts are that if bad eggs are on here now, they’re always going to be able to get on, just less genuine users will.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Reducing or restricting single men wouldn't for me at all

Brum

"Reducing or restricting single men wouldn't for me at all "

Happy if you’d like to restrict me

We could swap at half time

By *wice pleaseMan  over a year ago

Nr Darlington

most people can spot a dreamer or time waster. Just set filters for what you want and messages are reduced. Nothing worse as a single guy getting a message back to say too old when prof says 18 to 99 and then they complain too many messages and cant cope WTF

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"most people can spot a dreamer or time waster. Just set filters for what you want and messages are reduced. Nothing worse as a single guy getting a message back to say too old when prof says 18 to 99 and then they complain too many messages and cant cope WTF"

Yes I endorse that totally!

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

So if there was a cull and a large percentage of men are removed, many of those will be the kind of men that women would want to meet or engage with so the women would leave and look elsewhere.

Then more men leave because there are less women, probably putting the men/women ratio back to what it is now.

Cull more men and more women leave and so on and so forth.

Not looking good for anyone apart from the person who opens up a new site to take in all those ejected from here

Why not encourage more women to join than restricting the number of men.

Fab is like a bar or club. You may fancy half the people in there but maybe only a few will be interested, regardless of the male and female ratio.

Although there are a lot of men on here the majority of them are disrespectful, dont know how to speak to women and genuinely think that they're having no luck because there are so many men on here.

When you actually think about how many decent guys there are on here (irrelevant of looks) there is actually not that many compared to women.

By *970jackMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Lol great business!!! Not

"Although there are a lot of men on here the majority of them are disrespectful, dont know how to speak to women and genuinely think that they're having no luck because there are so many men on here.

When you actually think about how many decent guys there are on here (irrelevant of looks) there is actually not that many compared to women. "

Well said

[Removed by poster at 30/01/20 18:20:31]

"When are you going to restrict males joining the site to make the numbers more even? I would be interested to hear the breakdown of the numbers of users men, couples and single women.

What would your own sentiments be if you were one of those not permitted to join?"

Join the waiting list, the same as clubs do! Sensible

"Suggest that if they restrict the number of men to (say) the current number of F they would lose shedloads of money. Doesn't make sound business sense..."

Most people on here are not site supporters and many are time wasters!

"Although there are a lot of men on here the majority of them are disrespectful, dont know how to speak to women and genuinely think that they're having no luck because there are so many men on here.

When you actually think about how many decent guys there are on here (irrelevant of looks) there is actually not that many compared to women. "

That’s not the case with me

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"When are you going to restrict males joining the site to make the numbers more even? I would be interested to hear the breakdown of the numbers of users men, couples and single women.

What would your own sentiments be if you were one of those not permitted to join?

Join the waiting list, the same as clubs do! Sensible"

Since a lot of men are not site supporters and therefore it costs them nothing they would retain their m_mbership and not actually leave so you might be waiting a very long time on the waiting list!

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

The thing that pisses me off about suggestions such as this is that it's implied that women have no say in who they hook up with.

It doesn't matter if there's 100 men or 1000 men. If a woman likes YOU she'll pick YOU (just as a man would choose a woman)

I probably engage with 2% of the messages I receive. I'd like to bet that if there were half the men I'd engage with 1%, so your chances aren't improved (I'd just spend less time reading and sighing)

Until men realise that women have a say in who we choose to have sex with there will always be people who feel like their lack of action is really unfair, without considering that it might be their attitude that's at fault.

Join the waiting list, the same as clubs do! Sensible

Since a lot of men are not site supporters and therefore it costs them nothing they would retain their m_mbership and not actually leave so you might be waiting a very long time on the waiting list!"

Maybe if you haven’t logged on for a say 6 weeks the account gets inactivated

By *irage69Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

Despite the fun we all have, it’s a business, for the percentage of paying customers that are turned away are you prepared to pay for?

We don’t play with single males but many do and variety is the spice of life,

Allow anyone on here that is courteous and abides by the rules.

Maybe this is just too simple an idea,but,if all the guys that complain about there being too many guys on the site,were to leave,their would be less guys on the site.

Or have I miscalculated

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" less men = better site for all "

Why would less men make it a better site for me ?

By *andwellcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Warley

To try and work our number try this

We looked at new m_mbers

The list is fixed number

But if you look at the time it take to fill the list

200 new male m_mber 2 hours

200 couples 22 hours

So it you look at it like that

10 x more male m_mbers joining than couples

I believe this to be true of any kind of site, dating, swinging whatever variety. You are all ways going to have those that spoil it for others or scare women off and make it harder for decent men, it's not about numbers it's about quality and if your getting bombarded with emails that lack anything original filters are going to be set high for single males.

I think the only way to counter this is to join in conversations, have a few conversations with women couples to get verified and then possibly go to a meet or two so single women can see you are the real deal.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Maybe this is just too simple an idea,but,if all the guys that complain about there being too many guys on the site,were to leave,their would be less guys on the site.

Or have I miscalculated "

Totally agree with this. OP if your struggling with this site it's your fault nobody else.

"The thing that pisses me off about suggestions such as this is that it's implied that women have no say in who they hook up with.

It doesn't matter if there's 100 men or 1000 men. If a woman likes YOU she'll pick YOU (just as a man would choose a woman)

I probably engage with 2% of the messages I receive. I'd like to bet that if there were half the men I'd engage with 1%, so your chances aren't improved (I'd just spend less time reading and sighing)

Until men realise that women have a say in who we choose to have sex with there will always be people who feel like their lack of action is really unfair, without considering that it might be their attitude that's at fault."

And men are really spoilt for choice! I think not!

" less men = better site for all

Why would less men make it a better site for me ?"

You would not have hundreds of messages to filter through every few hours, and wouldn’t forget the previous conversation and maybe be able to see the response!

"Maybe this is just too simple an idea,but,if all the guys that complain about there being too many guys on the site,were to leave,their would be less guys on the site.

Or have I miscalculated

Totally agree with this. OP if your struggling with this site it's your fault nobody else.

"

Did I say I was struggling myself? No! It’s just an observation and I know at least 5 females who share the same opinion.

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Men are spoilt for choice.

Just as women or couples are.

The fact that not everyone is someones elses cup of tea means it can be hard for anyone to get a meet.

Regardless of ratios if a coonnection is not there, What would reducing m_mbers achieve?

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

Or have I miscalculated "

That's a fantastic idea.

Gets my vote.

Op is volunteering to leave with the start of the thread. That’s 1 down and 100,000 left

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

My irony-ometer just blew a fuse.....

Derby

Oh jesus.....guys it's not hard to talk to women you know and although it may look like they're spoiled for choice, they're really not.

Appeal to a woman's mind and you're half way there to her maybe looking your way.

Make her laugh, make her think with what you say and maybe she will look at your profile and send you a friend request.

Charm, wit, decency and all that goes a long long way.

If you understood what women on here have to deal with all the time then maybe you'd change your mind about the ratios and realise that the reason you don't get on well and get attention is down to you.

The numbers mean bugger all.

And yes, I see this from their side as well as yours as I get subjected to some of the crap you men send too, hence why men are blocked from messaging me.

And the good guys, there are some and they stand out a mile among the rest.

Watch them, look at how they act on here and learn from them ffs!

By *uicy jugsWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

How would you have felt if you had been told no you cant join?

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

well you volunteer to bail ..that would help

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

what's your phone number will call to discuss

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"What criteria should a guy need to stay?

My thoughts are that if bad eggs are on here now, they’re always going to be able to get on, just less genuine users will. "

Pay more than couples and single females,

“ the norm at most clubs “.

My thoughts are that if bad eggs are on here now, they’re always going to be able to get on, just less genuine users will.

“ the norm at most clubs “."

That’s a idea, better than the suggestion above!

Derby

“ the norm at most clubs “."

Hardly fair on the guys doing that and paying more is no guarantee that it will deter the bad eggs on here at all.

All it does is show who is prepared to pay more and may even make those who don't know how to behave feel even more entitled than they do now.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I've never known a single guy who uses the site the right way to struggle to get interest and meet.

Nor have I ever met a single woman who didn't enjoy the wide variety of options presented to them.

Same with couples.

I've seen plenty moan that something's wrong with the site and that there's too much of this and not enough of that due to the fact they aren't getting the results they want - when the problem lies closer to home than the site itself.

You can't tweak the site to guarantee it gives you what you want. You can only tweak yourself to boost your chances and use the tools the site gives you.

Or just leave.

A

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

"I've never known a single guy who uses the site the right way to struggle to get interest and meet.

Nor have I ever met a single woman who didn't enjoy the wide variety of options presented to them.

Same with couples.

I've seen plenty moan that something's wrong with the site and that there's too much of this and not enough of that due to the fact they aren't getting the results they want - when the problem lies closer to home than the site itself.

You can't tweak the site to guarantee it gives you what you want. You can only tweak yourself to boost your chances and use the tools the site gives you.

Or just leave.

A"

Well said

Brum

"I've never known a single guy who uses the site the right way to struggle to get interest and meet.

Same with couples.

Or just leave.

A"

that!

Which men are you planning to eliminate?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Which men are you planning to eliminate?"

I thought the OP was volunteering and wanting others to join him?