FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Dogging in France

Dogging in France

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on a few dogging adventures whilst living here and the scene is very lively especially in the spring and summer months as you'd expect.

I Work all over France and was wondering if anyone can recommend any dogging spots near them wherever they may be and how good a time they had !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Not an expert, but it doesn’t seem as popular in France as other countries.

Possibly because there are far more clubs than in the U.K.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have seen a few good spots in Brittany at the Cote Savage and had a great experience off the La Pyrénéeneen highway at a great spot nr Saint-Gaudens. I agree with you though that the club scene is so vibrant over here in France that dogging takes a back seat ( no pun intended ) though this is changing. Being out in the fresh air is truly liberating.

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Theres a couple of known gay meeting spots on the N10 between Poitiers and Bordeaux but never come across any real dogging as such, bit of action on the beach dunes in summer though..

By *appymaturecoupleCouple  over a year ago

lower normandy

We have encountered loads of dogging spots on are travels in france.And since clubs are closed it's probably busier. You have to do a search on google

By *rightonfranceMan  over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

Maybe you should list a few or pm at least for those of us who haven't encountered any..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe you should list a few or pm at least for those of us who haven't encountered any.. "

Unlike Uk its probably safe to post locations on here as Gendarmes probably not in the group

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Maybe you should list a few or pm at least for those of us who haven't encountered any..

Unlike Uk its probably safe to post locations on here as Gendarmes probably not in the group "

It's against site rules to list specific actual locations, as there's no exclusive rules for the UK only

By *avinatvwirralTV/TS  over a year ago

wirral

Know a few places in dept 24 near riberac.

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I know of a French site that claims to list about 10,000 venues around France. The locations are mostly, but not exclusively, gay. As an added bonus basic site membership is free and that allows you to at least see the locations listed. Suppose I cannot name here so message me for details if interested.

By *imcurtisTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

lieuxdedrgrague.fr dogging in france

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

You have a typo error Kim.

It's lieuxdedrague

By *lipmeuk2019Man  over a year ago

swansea

Great site, thx

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

How can you be sure the people having sex are doggers ? Could just be a couple having sex outdoors without wanting you there

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

"I have seen a few good spots in Brittany at the Cote Savage and had a great experience off the La Pyrénéeneen highway at a great spot nr Saint-Gaudens. I agree with you though that the club scene is so vibrant over here in France that dogging takes a back seat ( no pun intended ) though this is changing. Being out in the fresh air is truly liberating."

Friends have recommended the Cote Savage.

» Add a new message to this topic