FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Euronat or Mantalivet

Euronat or Mantalivet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atcpl OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

We are planning a French road trip in our camper van in late may/june and aiming to end up at Cap d’Agde.

We are planning to stop off at various naturist sites on the way down and like the look of both Euronat and Montalivet.

Can anyone suggest which is better, not necessarily for the lifestyle but restaurants, facilities etc

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonfranceMan 2 weeks ago

brighton - chalais france

Montalivet is very touristy I find, but only 13km from euronat.. Euronat is closed in but has a big village where you can shop, eat out even get your hair done naked.. My preference is euronat as the atmosphere i find is better, plus there are many more nationalities there.. Mont... is more french, especially in early season..

By *achelnMarkCouple 2 weeks ago

Mid Wiltshire

Found euronat quiet and boring, maybe time of year. chm/arnachout on the coast.

But inland a bit, domain la borde, and also a new one to us last year we loved (super food, drinks, pool, poeple, was le courderec)

Depends what you like so just google.

Will be giving the campervan a rest this year and doing a tour of a few on the motorbike - good excuse to pack light

By *winger MartyMan 2 weeks ago

Salisbury

Hi,

The best time to go to Euronat is July and august where it be full of people.

By *atcpl OP   Couple 1 week ago

Milton Keynes

Thanks for the replies.

We did a bike tour last year but are going for longer this time, also we can fit a motorbike in the back so best of both worlds!

» Add a new message to this topic