FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap d agde entry pass

Cap d agde entry pass

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndiancouplexxx OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

london

We are looking at visiting Cap and staying outside the village, does anyone know how to get the entry pass and how much it is?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xposedInTheSunCouple 3 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Basically there's a small car park just before the barrier, and there's a portacabin where you show your id and pay to get your pass.

Someone posted a link to the prices recently - it's significantly cheaper if you walk rather than driving.

By *irky69Man 3 weeks ago

Milton keynes

€13 per person per day it cost me €16 for two this was based on me proving I had somewhere to stay. You need to bring photo ID too.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple 3 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Here it is:

https://village-naturiste-capdagde.com/conditions-dacces-au-village-naturiste-du-cap-dagde/

And scroll down.

By *ndiancouplexxx OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

london

Thanks for the info guys, so if you buy for example a 3 day pass can you go in and out as you please daytime and night time or is it just one sentry per day?

By *xposedInTheSunCouple 2 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Someone said that there's some weird requirement about not re-entering too soon after you leave, but not sure how they'd know as we've never had our pass checked on exit.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple 2 weeks ago

Agde, France

On a single day pass there’s no entry after 20.00.

All other passes are multiple entry per day.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple 2 weeks ago

Agde, France

[Removed by poster at 19/05/24 12:47:47]

By *hapsodysCouple 2 weeks ago

alfreton

If we book into rene oltra do we have to get a pass beforehand

Cambridgeshire

"If we book into rene oltra do we have to get a pass beforehand "

I believe everyone has to get a pass on entry, but it's much cheaper for residents. Make sure you have a printed out copy of the reservation showing the address where you'll be staying, as you don't want to have to fight with your phone at the last moment.

By *hapsodysCouple 2 weeks ago

alfreton

Thankyou

Probably be at sixes and sevens on the day we arrive being first timers

Cambridgeshire

"Probably be at sixes and sevens on the day we arrive being first timers "

I think everyone is on their first day there. It's amazing how quickly it becomes natural.

By *WDomMan 2 weeks ago

Taunton

The site listed above suggests you need to be a member of the French naturists association, even if you have accommodation booked etc.

Looking through the links, it seems to be a camping club membership rather than naturist, have I missed something?

By *pa-LoverMan 2 weeks ago

Princes Risborough

I think the issue here is about single men... as opposed to couples. I would recommend you contact the French Naturist Federation for an annual naturist pass...about E30 and bring that along with your ID. It's not necessarily always enforced at the gate but better safe than sorry.

By *pa-LoverMan 2 weeks ago

Princes Risborough

Last year for non-drivers it was either a one day pass 11 euro or a weekly pass 55 euros (the latter only gets you in/out anytime of day or night). More expensive if you drive in.

By *llo_alloMan 2 weeks ago

London

"I think the issue here is about single men... as opposed to couples. I would recommend you contact the French Naturist Federation for an annual naturist pass...about E30 and bring that along with your ID. It's not necessarily always enforced at the gate but better safe than sorry."

As a single guy I have always found the FFN card is requested at the ticket office

By *WDomMan 2 weeks ago

Taunton

"I think the issue here is about single men... as opposed to couples. I would recommend you contact the French Naturist Federation for an annual naturist pass...about E30 and bring that along with your ID. It's not necessarily always enforced at the gate but better safe than sorry."

I’m going as part of a couple, but the entry guidelines say nothing about being different rules for couples, so do we get the ffn membership anyway?

Also does anyone know if it is possible to get the ffn membership without joining their camping club?

I could kind of live with E30, but the link says ffn is only available to members of the French camping and caravaning club. Membership of that is another E40, so E70 total to get the membership…. I don’t have a caravan!

Cambridgeshire

We've stayed in the village twice as a couple, and never been asked for an FFN card.

The rules may be different for single males, or if you're staying on the campsite rather than an apartment. We couldn't say.

Cambridgeshire

Sorry, we've also visited for the day and not needed an FFN card.

By *aughtybutnice69xxxMan 2 weeks ago

Halesowen

I went last year as single guy for 4 days and didn’t have a FFN but I was staying in the Village remember when buying the village pass take your hotel booking confirmation with you I was told to carry your pass with you everyday in case you get stopped by security but I wasn’t once last year.Going again this year in July have the naughty Cap bug and taking my partner this time you will love the place it’s so chilled out and as naughty as you want.If you can get a place in the village as the evenings can be very late.When are you guys going maybe good to chat and meet up with fellow Anna’s lol

By *onnyadtMan 2 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

I will be attending as a "couple" (a swinger friend) and will be driving in for a few bar evenings from Montpellier. What's expected price difference as per walking in and is there parking inside? What other issues may we encounter?

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic