FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Cap D Agde virgin

Cap D Agde virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r swing2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi I'm thinking of going to Cap D Agde for the first time where is the best place for me to stay and go to have fun and enjoy lots of nudity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I'm thinking of going to Cap D Agde for the first time where is the best place for me to stay and go to have fun and enjoy lots of nudity?

"

Really? You didn't notice the dozen or so threads already covering this topic?

Nottingham

Yes really and most the threads are for couples visiting Cap on there as a single guy x

up to you hotel,hire an apartment or as we now do. stay in the campsite.

most people are clothed in the apartments and you will be out of place walking around the shops and port ambonne naked most men wear skirts sarongs and women wear dresses .The campsite has more naked people and much more friendly.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"up to you hotel,hire an apartment or as we now do. stay in the campsite.

most people are clothed in the apartments and you will be out of place walking around the shops and port ambonne naked most men wear skirts sarongs and women wear dresses .The campsite has more naked people and much more friendly.

"

You most certainly will not be out of place naked anywhere in the village. We, like many many, do everything nude - from shopping, eating and drinking to strolling, sunbathing and swimming. Absolutely no need to wear clothes or to feel awkward whilst nude.

Nottingham

I'll probably be stopping outside the village but I've heard you can buy a pass to get in there so will definately be getting naked in there

"up to you hotel,hire an apartment or as we now do. stay in the campsite.

You most certainly will not be out of place naked anywhere in the village. We, like many many, do everything nude - from shopping, eating and drinking to strolling, sunbathing and swimming. Absolutely no need to wear clothes or to feel awkward whilst nude."

Good on you for going naked as we do but the truth of the matter is most people are unfortunately clothed in port ambonne and heliopolis we are in the minority .

By *leeman3Man  over a year ago

Ferybridge

hi all is there any good places for motorhomes will be in area around 20th June. tia

Nottingham

Thankyou for all the advice and recommendations I'm more than likely to be stopping in the village as I want to stay nude and be close to the action

» Add a new message to this topic