FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > France > Riding through france

Riding through france

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm looking to ride my motorbike through France and on to Spain. Ferry to Le Havre and down le man on to somewhere tons about pau and over the Pyrenees anyone local to any of these areas able to suggest good biker friendly hotels and also would anyone fancy a meet along my way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illyFischerMan  over a year ago

sale

one of lifes greatest pleasures! - good luck - why not go through the massif have a few days in the cap then do the pyrennes/andorra

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When are you travelling. If you stick to the Le man route we are just off the N10 between Poitier and Angouleme. You could stay a night or so maybe.

I can recommend Cap D'Agde. I just turned up on my motorbike last summer, when I was passing by, and stayed two nights in the campsite.

I use 'Couchsurfing' Web site and campsites. 2 yrs back I went France , Spain and Portugal on my bike. In the 4 weeks I stayed at only a handful of campsites and the rest were couch surfers. Last year I went down through again on to Morocco. ..same again. I even use them in India each year. It's a brilliant way of meeting new people and fellow travelers. The people and stories you get to meet and share are amazing. Safe travels.

"one of lifes greatest pleasures! - good luck - why not go through the massif have a few days in the cap then do the pyrennes/andorra"

This...

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Hi Midas

We're very interested in your travel experiences with this website. Could you send us a PM....

Thanks

"Hi Midas

We're very interested in your travel experiences with this website. Could you send us a PM....

Thanks

"

I sent a pm.

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Thanks to all the replies and messages so far. Keep em coming

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

I do a road trip with the boys every year, no real plan, no firm destination, usually end up riding until weve had enough, then just use sat Nav to find a reasonable town & weve always managed to find a hotel or B&B. We avoid the cheap hotels on the industrial estates, don't feel safe unless you can get the bike in the room , but weve stayed in some fantastic places & again got to meet so many different people, occasionally reverting to iniversal sign language but a bit of bobjour, chiao, ola or goodentag often helps

I'll be doing the same sort of thing on my old RD next year in France so will be keeping a keen eye on this thread

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

Was there a couple of weeks ago. Very hot mid day for riding. Spain much more friendly than France I find. Or maybe that's just me.

Easier on yourself and bike to travel in morning and evening.

NandW Kent, was that I met when you were coming off the ferry, on a nice black sportster. Mmm if it was xxxxxx lol

"Was there a couple of weeks ago. Very hot mid day for riding. Spain much more friendly than France I find. Or maybe that's just me.

Easier on yourself and bike to travel in morning and evening.

NandW Kent, was that I met when you were coming off the ferry, on a nice black sportster. Mmm if it was xxxxxx lol

Thanks for the tips

"

"I do a road trip with the boys every year, no real plan, no firm destination, usually end up riding until weve had enough, then just use sat Nav to find a reasonable town & weve always managed to find a hotel or B&B. We avoid the cheap hotels on the industrial estates, don't feel safe unless you can get the bike in the room , but weve stayed in some fantastic places & again got to meet so many different people, occasionally reverting to iniversal sign language but a bit of bobjour, chiao, ola or goodentag often helps "

Yeah to be honest that's my plan just ride till I feel like stopping and find a hotel then

[Removed by poster at 06/08/16 20:25:57]

In Normandy now for a few days then heading West.

By *ick-n-suckCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

hi there we r going on sunday any info wer 2 stay with r motorhome cap d agde looking 4 sexy fun y there thanx thomas n cath

By *ick-n-suckCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

hi there we r in spain at the mo and looking for some info cap de agde camp sites in frane for r motor home from sunday .we r looking 4 some sexy fun y we there thanx cath n thomas xx

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Loads of bike friendly hotels and campsite in France .

Just google " camping moto"; you will get loads.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Or relais-motards

that's useful mate...cheers.

Will be in Pau next week

For 3 weeks I have been fucking my wife's dads girlfriend for the last few years we are looking at going to the beach one day and hoping to arrange about 8 guys to fuck her

She is a larger woman size 16 big belly and bum and very bit tits she enjoys hard fucking and anal

Sounds an interesting set up

"Or relais-motards "

Is there a site in English?

Leaving tomorrow! Doing the hull-zeebrugge route then towards Spain over the mid Pyrenees

» Add a new message to this topic