FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Games > The Murder On The Fab Express - The game continues

The Murder On The Fab Express - The game continues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

3 unsuccessful guesses so far:

lbc

Jo and D

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

I withdraw my F&B accusation he's not been online!

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

"I withdraw my F&B accusation he's not been online! "

Sorry, it isn't F&B I'm afraid.

Lbc, I like your evening idea and think that's best, maybe around 6 or 7 again tomorrow evening say.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I withdraw my F&B accusation he's not been online!

Lbc, I like your evening idea and think that's best, maybe around 6 or 7 again tomorrow evening say."

Whatever. I'll be in the slammer. Plotting my revenge....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm going to guess NoSoPosh because she was everywhere but her table and has been a bit quiet

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I'm going to guess NoSoPosh because she was everywhere but her table and has been a bit quiet "

I was eating off badboybesty!

"I withdraw my F&B accusation he's not been online!

Lbc, I like your evening idea and think that's best, maybe around 6 or 7 again tomorrow evening say.

Whatever. I'll be in the slammer. Plotting my revenge.... "

Reposting the most recent murder to the new thread.

..It was _ouno2much who was now on his feet and ch*king violently and uncontrollably. He clutched at his throat and clawed at his shirt collar but continued to ch*ke and it was a short while later that blood began to run down his face from his eyes ears and nose. Everyone at the end table E got up and moved towards the from of the car as _ouno2much began to turn a shade of purple and blue. He fell to the floor and convulsed for a short time before finally spasming so hard that he broke his back and then he was dead. He had been poisoned.

"Quick, what had he been eating?" Shouted one of the guests and after the table was checked it was discovered that he had only tried the sweet potato and chilli soup and as it turned out was the only guest to do so.

Earlier, when the food had been brought in, the pots of soup had been brought forward from table to table and served to whoever wanted it in the soup bowl on the table in front of them. _ouno2much had been heard earlier declaring how could "eat the whole pot" when the pot arrived at his table and he saw that no one had eaten any. The guests assumed that the killer had heard this and made their move after the soup had been served. There had been a small window of opportunity between once the food was served and the when the guests began to eat where some stragglers who had been to the lavatory may have poisoned the soup...

Nottingham

I have an idea but I'm not sure?!

Jo.Xx

"I have an idea but I'm not sure?!

Jo.Xx "

Have a guess

Accusation!

"I'm going to guess NoSoPosh because she was everywhere but her table and has been a bit quiet "

By *uge G RectionMan  over a year ago

where I like to be... down south

"I'm going to guess NoSoPosh because she was everywhere but her table and has been a bit quiet

I was eating off badboybesty! "

It was good as well

"I'm going to guess NoSoPosh because she was everywhere but her table and has been a bit quiet

I was eating off badboybesty!

It was good as well "

Always is baby

"Accusation!

I'm going to guess NoSoPosh because she was everywhere but her table and has been a bit quiet "

"Accusation!

I'm going to guess NoSoPosh because she was everywhere but her table and has been a bit quiet "

How can you say such bad things about your future wife?

"Accusation!

Oh wait! We have our second murderer! Well guessed Sparkles007! As the murderer is found out again they are pounced upon and NotSoPosh is pinned amongst a heap of bodies as the guests fight to restrain her...

"Accusation!

I'm going to guess NoSoPosh because she was everywhere but her table and has been a bit quiet

Oh wait! We have our second murderer! Well guessed Sparkles007! As the murderer is found out again they are pounced upon and NotSoPosh is pinned amongst a heap of bodies as the guests fight to restrain her..."

Oooh! A heap of bodies sounds fun

What the fuck Posh!!!

This is MESSED UP.

*AnGErY face*

"Accusation!

Oh wait! We have our second murderer! Well guessed Sparkles007! As the murderer is found out again they are pounced upon and NotSoPosh is pinned amongst a heap of bodies as the guests fight to restrain her..."

I'll restrain her, I have handcuffs

"Accusation!

So she was only kissing me as a decoy.... wondered why she didn't use tongues

Nottingham

"Accusation!

Oh wait! We have our second murderer! Well guessed Sparkles007! As the murderer is found out again they are pounced upon and NotSoPosh is pinned amongst a heap of bodies as the guests fight to restrain her...

Oooh! A heap of bodies sounds fun "

OH MY GOSH POSH!!!

Jo.Xx

getting dressed again now

"Accusation!

OH MY GOSH POSH!!!

Jo.Xx "

I did it for the heap of bodies at the end....

Right I will write the murder and motive and directly lead in to the next murder, but tomorrow folks if you dont mind. I really need to get some tablets into me and switch off.

I want to thank each and every one of you for getting involved and making the game as enjoyable as it's been. Special thanks to Jamie's Hants for being the first victim

Watch out on the games thread tomorrow around 6 or 7 and I'll start things up again

"Accusation!

OH MY GOSH POSH!!!

Jo.Xx

I did it for the heap of bodies at the end.... "

"Right I will write the murder and motive and directly lead in to the next murder, but tomorrow folks if you dont mind. I really need to get some tablets into me and switch off.

I want to thank each and every one of you for getting involved and making the game as enjoyable as it's been. Special thanks to Jamie's Hants for being the first victim

Watch out on the games thread tomorrow around 6 or 7 and I'll start things up again "

It's been fun! Thank you for the effort you've put in. I'll try my best to get back tomorrow.

Make sure you get that Posh shoved in the slammer!!

"Right I will write the murder and motive and directly lead in to the next murder, but tomorrow folks if you dont mind. I really need to get some tablets into me and switch off.

Watch out on the games thread tomorrow around 6 or 7 and I'll start things up again "

Looking forward to it! Thank you for the fun so far, night night

Shropshire

Doing a great job! Fab idea!

Get better and we will all be here tomorrow (I hope) except me who is now headed to share a cell with Magneto.

We can all play in the side thread anyway....

Nottingham

Nice one OP doing a fantastic job with this

D.

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Awww Sirius a job well done for entertaining us today. It couldn’t have been an easy job yet you did it so well.

Thank you lovely fabbers for giving me such giggles.

Xxx

Thank you all for you kind words too, it's been worth the effort and I'm glad it went well

I'm away now to die a death and hope I havent become a victim myself lol

Had loads of fun!

I’m now going to find the other victim and see if he wants to go 2s on a coffin because he looks pretty dreamy

"Accusation!

OH MY GOSH POSH!!!

Jo.Xx "

Sorry. Not sorry

Shropshire

"Thank you all for you kind words too, it's been worth the effort and I'm glad it went well

I'm away now to die a death and hope I havent become a victim myself lol "

I thought you had anti-death magic!?

Don't leave us!

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Been fun ty x

By *ouno2muchMan  over a year ago

London

Thank you Sirius for today’s entertainment - I was lost actually trying to find the thread and keep up with multiple threads for our murder game. Turns out there is a section for games (I didn’t even notice before).

Have a great night everyone (although I died a terrible death.. whoever you are, you’ll be caught (or both of you “engaged” in the toilet earlier)

Cheers!

"Thank you all for you kind words too, it's been worth the effort and I'm glad it went well

Nice one OP.Good job.

Next time get me a full space at the table

Watch out on the games thread tomorrow around 6 or 7 and I'll start things up again

Thank you Sirius for today’s entertainment - I was lost actually trying to find the thread and keep up with multiple threads for our murder game. Turns out there is a section for games (I didn’t even notice before).

Have a great night everyone (although I died a terrible death.. whoever you are, you’ll be caught (or both of you “engaged” in the toilet earlier)

Cheers! "

Sorry. You flirted with my future wife and it bugged me

Nottingham

Cheers! "

we are good guys!!

D.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Top man. Thanks for you efforts.

Why thank you.

I'll do my best to be back tomorrow, but been throughly entertaining.

I'm off to enjoy my pudding

Nottingham

D.

[Removed by poster at 23/08/20 09:58:13]

Shropshire

Feels like heaven this morning

Are we all dead ?

It's a new morning.

But remember - I'm watching you all.

"Feels like heaven this morning

Are we all dead ? "

Not yet, but our murderers are devising their devilish plans as we speak

Shropshire

"Feels like heaven this morning

Are we all dead ?

Not yet, but our murderers are devising their devilish plans as we speak "

No killing me before pudding!!! Or you're in for it!

What time are we starting back up OP?

I was wondering the same thing

Sorry, Sirius fell asleep

As the train pulled up to the platform for its next unscheduled stop, it was met by several police officers who had already been alerted to the murder. The officers boarded the train and arrested NotSoPosh. As they led her off the train she struggled against her restraints like a mad woman possessed. She shouted back at the guests and Sirius standing on the platform, "_ouno2much was a sexy but heartless man and I killed him because he has always spurned my advances and if I can't have him no one can! I poisoned the soup using the venom I had taken from lemonbuttercreams spider which I stole earlier in the night. While you fools were all busy getting ready to stuff your faces or returning from a toilet fumble, I slipped the venom into the soup and watched on with joy as _ouno2much died in agony. Mwahaha".

The police led NotSoPosh away and the body of _ouno2much had been carried out and was now loaded onto the back of an ambulance. Again, it had been decided that the remaining guests get back on the train and continue their journey. Sirius ushered everyone back onboard and back to their seats in the dining car and the train set off once more.

One murder would be bad enough for any group of companions, but after a second murder the guests were now on edge. Were the 2 murders related? Would there be more? If so, who would be next? These questions and more flashed across the minds and faces of the remaining guests and they looked at each other with nervous suspicion.

"Can I have your attention please?" announced Sirius. "I cannot apologise enough for what has transpired here this evening and for bringing you all together to what has become a fateful place. My intentions were good and, while this night could not have been foreseen, I still feel the duty is mine to apologise none the less. Outside of the dining car there are cabins numbered from 1 to 10 with 1 being the furthest from this car. Those of you who wish to retire for the evening can find a place in one of the cabins, and each cabin has 2 separate beds. Any of you that wish to remain here with myself in the dining car, I will have my waiting staff serve more food and some wine and would hope that we can find a little solace with each other."

Most of the guests remained with Sirius in the dining car and some wine was brought along with what was to be their main course. A selection of lamb chops with ligurian broad bean pesto, honey glazed spiced roast goose with confit potatoes, and salmon & spinach with tartare cream were served amongst the guests tables. Red and white wine was also brought out and a bottle of each was placed at each table before the waiting staff left the dining car again.

5 of the cabins had been occupied by 8 of the guests. IntriguedD and IntriguedJ were in cabin 1, Vine and lemonbuttercream occupied cabin 3, Sparkles007 and Innocentimes were in cabin 4, MissDreavus in cabin 5 and badboybesty in cabin 10.

The guests in the dining car talked amongst themselves and were still noticeably suspicious of each other, but as the wine and food were consumed most started to relax a little again. It was now almost midnight and after consuming the wine the guests in the dining car had started to take bathroom breaks. The bathroom was at the far end of the cabins car, next to cabin 1. Most of the guests had been and returned but 1 or 2 were missing, they had been seen chatting in the open doorway to the occupants of one of the cabins so no concerns were raised.

As Sirius had drank some wine himself, and as his guests seemed to have already been before him, he excused himself and left the dining car on route to the lavatory. No sooner than Sirius had closed the door behind him to the dining car, he could be heard shouting "Oh my God!"

At that the cabin doors opened, as did the door to the dining car, and everyone looked on to see the body of MissDreavus lying on the corridor floor outside one of the empty cabins. The body had a head wound and a blood stained wine bottle lay on the floor beside it.

"What the hell is going on here Sirius?" shouted Vine from the doorway to his cabin, "Did you bring us all here to die?!" he said.

"This not my doing Vine, I swear it. A third murder when we have already had 2 with both previous murderers already removed from the train, I wonder are these murders connected?" Said Sirius.

Sirius learned in and checked the body for a pulse but there was none. Blood oozed from an open would in MissDreavus head and pooled on the floor next to the door to the cabin beside. When he checked the wine bottle Sirius could see it had already been opened and there was a mark of lipstick around part of the rim of the mouth of the bottle, the lipstick did not match that worn by MissDreavus. Not conclusive evidence at any rate he thought, but a potential clue none the less which Interested him...

Turns out I'm a bit of a nutter then

Oh no, MissDrevus

"

As the train pulled up to the platform for its next unscheduled stop, it was met by several police officers who had already been alerted to the murder. The officers boarded the train and arrested NotSoPosh. As they led her off the train she struggled against her restraints like a mad woman possessed. She shouted back at the guests and Sirius standing on the platform, "_ouno2much was a sexy but heartless man and I killed him because he has always spurned my advances and if I can't have him no one can! I poisoned the soup using the venom I had taken from lemonbuttercreams spider which I stole earlier in the night. While you fools were all busy getting ready to stuff your faces or returning from a toilet fumble, I slipped the venom into the soup and watched on with joy as _ouno2much died in agony. Mwahaha".

The police led NotSoPosh away and the body of _ouno2much had been carried out and was now loaded onto the back of an ambulance. Again, it had been decided that the remaining guests get back on the train and continue their journey. Sirius ushered everyone back onboard and back to their seats in the dining car and the train set off once more.

One murder would be bad enough for any group of companions, but after a second murder the guests were now on edge. Were the 2 murders related? Would there be more? If so, who would be next? These questions and more flashed across the minds and faces of the remaining guests and they looked at each other with nervous suspicion.

"Can I have your attention please?" announced Sirius. "I cannot apologise enough for what has transpired here this evening and for bringing you all together to what has become a fateful place. My intentions were good and, while this night could not have been foreseen, I still feel the duty is mine to apologise none the less. Outside of the dining car there are cabins numbered from 1 to 10 with 1 being the furthest from this car. Those of you who wish to retire for the evening can find a place in one of the cabins, and each cabin has 2 separate beds. Any of you that wish to remain here with myself in the dining car, I will have my waiting staff serve more food and some wine and would hope that we can find a little solace with each other."

Most of the guests remained with Sirius in the dining car and some wine was brought along with what was to be their main course. A selection of lamb chops with ligurian broad bean pesto, honey glazed spiced roast goose with confit potatoes, and salmon & spinach with tartare cream were served amongst the guests tables. Red and white wine was also brought out and a bottle of each was placed at each table before the waiting staff left the dining car again.

5 of the cabins had been occupied by 8 of the guests. IntriguedD and IntriguedJ were in cabin 1, Vine and lemonbuttercream occupied cabin 3, Sparkles007 and Innocentimes were in cabin 4, MissDreavus in cabin 5 and badboybesty in cabin 10.

The guests in the dining car talked amongst themselves and were still noticeably suspicious of each other, but as the wine and food were consumed most started to relax a little again. It was now almost midnight and after consuming the wine the guests in the dining car had started to take bathroom breaks. The bathroom was at the far end of the cabins car, next to cabin 1. Most of the guests had been and returned but 1 or 2 were missing, they had been seen chatting in the open doorway to the occupants of one of the cabins so no concerns were raised.

As Sirius had drank some wine himself, and as his guests seemed to have already been before him, he excused himself and left the dining car on route to the lavatory. No sooner than Sirius had closed the door behind him to the dining car, he could be heard shouting "Oh my God!"

At that the cabin doors opened, as did the door to the dining car, and everyone looked on to see the body of MissDreavus lying on the corridor floor outside one of the empty cabins. The body had a head wound and a blood stained wine bottle lay on the floor beside it.

"What the hell is going on here Sirius?" shouted Vine from the doorway to his cabin, "Did you bring us all here to die?!" he said.

"This not my doing Vine, I swear it. A third murder when we have already had 2 with both previous murderers already removed from the train, I wonder are these murders connected?" Said Sirius.

Sirius learned in and checked the body for a pulse but there was none. Blood oozed from an open would in MissDreavus head and pooled on the floor next to the door to the cabin beside. When he checked the wine bottle Sirius could see it had already been opened and there was a mark of lipstick around part of the rim of the mouth of the bottle, the lipstick did not match that worn by MissDreavus. Not conclusive evidence at any rate he thought, but a potential clue none the less which Interested him...

"

You forgot the part where I was lying supine arm suspended with a whimsical look of a filmstar....and I had me posh knickers on

Fuck I make a good looking corpse

I'm going to make an accusation of Sparkles007.

I have no reason behind it just thr lipstick on the bottle amd could hear her snoring in the next cabin

"Oh no, MissDrevus "

Have my vol au vents! I will leave you my 10 speed Doxy! It's in me bag

"Oh no, MissDrevus

Have my vol au vents! I will leave you my 10 speed Doxy! It's in me bag "

Can I have your cocktails in my cell?

"Oh no, MissDrevus

I love you

"Oh no, MissDrevus

I will accept Sparkles007 as the first incorrect guess

"I'm going to make an accusation of Sparkles007.

I have no reason behind it just thr lipstick on the bottle amd could hear her snoring in the next cabin "

She was my friend, I'm heartbroken

Accusation!

LemonButterCream

"Oh no, MissDrevus

Can I have your cocktails in my cell? "

Of course you can! And if you end up sharing with my murderer kick 'em in the cahoonas for me

"Oh no, MissDrevus

I love you "

Never forget me! And light a candle on my birthday! And everyday with a Y! Don't mourn me (much)

"Oh no, MissDrevus

I will accept Sparkles007 as the first incorrect guess "

I knew it wasn't Sparkles!

"Accusation!

LemonButterCream "

The ghostly form of the ex passenger, Jamie Hants, guesses lbc and is incorrect

"Oh no, MissDrevus

Can I have your cocktails in my cell?

Of course you can! And if you end up sharing with my murderer kick 'em in the cahoonas for me "

Obvs. Men cahoonas or lady cahoonas I shall kick them all

"Oh no, MissDrevus

I love you

Never forget me! And light a candle on my birthday! And everyday with a Y! Don't mourn me (much) "

Of course, when you've got the hang of the whole ghost thing, drop by and say hi I will avenge you!

Oh man!! It's intense being on this train.

Hmm, I will have a think.

"Accusation!

LemonButterCream

The ghostly form of the ex passenger, Jamie Hants, guesses lbc and is incorrect "

Ghostly form of ex passenger, Jamie Hants WHO IS STILL MIFFED

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"Oh no, MissDrevus

I knew it wasn't Sparkles! "

Me too as she was in my cabin doing unmentionable things to my bum with a candle stick!

Accusation!

Intrigued J

"Accusation!

LemonButterCream

The ghostly form of the ex passenger, Jamie Hants, guesses lbc and is incorrect "

Aww, I got it wrong when I guessed her too...

But I guessed LBC to throw y'all off.....

"Accusation!

LemonButterCream "

You ghost bitch I thought we were friends!

Miss D. RIP

"Oh no, MissDrevus

Me too as she was in my cabin doing unmentionable things to my bum with a candle stick! "

A 3rd incorrect guess, intriguedJ is not our killer

"Accusation!

LemonButterCream

You ghost bitch I thought we were friends! "

I thought you might be getting revenge on everyone because when I was struck down they were too busy fighting over my pudding and feeling each other up!

I thought it was a crime of passion!

"Oh no, MissDrevus

Me too as she was in my cabin doing unmentionable things to my bum with a candle stick! "

We'll get back to it when the murderer has been found dear

"Accusation!

LemonButterCream

You ghost bitch I thought we were friends!

I thought you might be getting revenge on everyone because when I was struck down they were too busy fighting over my pudding and feeling each other up!

I thought it was a crime of passion! "

I will forgive you because I love you

Shropshire

another murder!!!

...Sirius also noticed that the wine bottle contained rose...

"...Sirius also noticed that the wine bottle contained rose..."

Essex

Oh have I missed the start lol

over there by that tree

The murderer is Bluebell Racer!

".....

The murderer is Bluebell Racer! "

I will accept this as your 4th accusation, and your 4th incorrect guess

[Removed by poster at 23/08/20 19:41:53]

".....

I will accept this as your 4th accusation, and your 4th incorrect guess "

Is it 10 guesses we have?

over there by that tree

Damn it..... how does Jessica Fletcher do it so easily, the sexy little minx

".....

I will accept this as your 4th accusation, and your 4th incorrect guess

Is it 10 guesses we have? "

It is, 6 remaining

"Damn it..... how does Jessica Fletcher do it so easily, the sexy little minx "

I know right?! I had a thing for the Fletcher growing up

Shropshire

".....

The murderer is Bluebell Racer! "

The cheek! You think I'd miss pudding?!?

Accusation!

It was Vine. He's suspiciously quiet tonight.

Essex

Accusation - Ms Bossy Biatch

Because I’m feeling a little lost and trying to catch up.

My guess would Only be because she’s a female

Shropshire

Accusation... badboybesty... also, cos he's quiet...

"Accusation - Ms Bossy Biatch

Because I’m feeling a little lost and trying to catch up.

My guess would Only be because she’s a female "

Neither Vine nor Ms Bossy and that brings your unsuccessful guesses to 6

"Accusation... badboybesty... also, cos he's quiet... "

Sorry, that's 7 wrong

I've been up front with the train driver as a reward for getting the first one right.

What have I missed?

"I've been up front with the train driver as a reward for getting the first one right.

What have I missed? "

As taggart would say, "theres been another murder!"

OK people. We need to work together..... To the side thread!

What happens if we get 10 incorrect guesses?

"What happens if we get 10 incorrect guesses?"

The train blows up.

Essex

Damn it....I’m good at reading body language and since I can’t see anyone’s, it’s hard to know who did it

Essex

"OK people. We need to work together..... To the side thread! "

Good plan

"What happens if we get 10 incorrect guesses?

The train blows up. "

We will take a quick pause will I write in the next murder

The train blows up.

We will take a quick pause will I write in the next murder "

That makes more sense.

Are we all still on Miss D ?

The train blows up.

We will take a quick pause will I write in the next murder

That makes more sense. "

"Are we all still on Miss D ? "

We are indeed my good man and good to see you. Take a look at the side thread and get up to speed

Shropshire

Accusation: ok.. due to suspicious post timings.. the mechanic...?

"Are we all still on Miss D ? "

We are

"Accusation: ok.. due to suspicious post timings.. the mechanic...? "

TheMechanic1 is not the murderer that's 8 guesses incorrect

Can we have another clue pretty please with a cherry on top?

Essex

"Accusation: ok.. due to suspicious post timings.. the mechanic...?

TheMechanic1 is not the murderer that's 8 guesses incorrect "

I have a feeling we won’t get this murderer

"Are we all still on Miss D ?

We are indeed my good man and good to see you. Take a look at the side thread and get up to speed "

Ok, let me have a pass first. Brb

Shropshire

TheMechanic1 is not the murderer that's 8 guesses incorrect

I have a feeling we won’t get this murderer "

Oh c'mon!!!

"Can we have another clue pretty please with a cherry on top? "

Give me a sec..

"Accusation: ok.. due to suspicious post timings.. the mechanic...? "

Gee thanks... i know i have face for radio but murder???

Didn't think I would be crimewatch famous

Essex

We are indeed my good man and good to see you. Take a look at the side thread and get up to speed

Ok, let me have a pass first. Brb "

He really is suspicious now

We are "

She must be enjoying being dead

We are

She must be enjoying being dead "

Final clue: the wine was brought on board by one of the passengers, bit not the murderer

Gee thanks... i know i have face for radio but murder???

Didn't think I would be crimewatch famous "

Awwww

We are

"

Nothing to do with me...

Where is the side thread ?

Shropshire

"Where is the side thread ? "

Games section, should be near top

Essex

We are

Nothing to do with me..."

Only a murderer would say that...hmmmm

We are

Nothing to do with me...

Only a murderer would say that...hmmmm "

You sound like Inspector Gadget now

Essex

Accusation - Backtothefuture3

How many guesses do we have left?

Essex

"How many guesses do we have left? "

Lol 1 if I’m wrong

"How many guesses do we have left? "

One more if this is wrong....

"Accusation - Backtothefuture3"

With a 9th incorrect guess our murderer started to feel like he would get away with it

"Accusation - Backtothefuture3

With a 9th incorrect guess our murderer started to feel like he would get away with it "

They would get away with it

Essex

With a 9th incorrect guess our murderer started to feel like he would get away with it "

Hahaha so it’s a male

With a 9th incorrect guess our murderer started to feel like he would get away with it

Hahaha so it’s a male "

Ohhhh!! Nice spot GC!

Essex

They would get away with it "

Sirius also said “they” so could it be a couple??

Essex

Hahaha so it’s a male

Ohhhh!! Nice spot GC! "

Stop looking at like that LBC you giving me the creeps

"Stop looking at like that LBC you giving me the creeps "

I mean gobby ... ooops

Sorry im late.... and also... i know I might snore alittle but did I have to be put in a cabin so far away from the others on my own??!!

"Sorry im late.... and also... i know I might snore alittle but did I have to be put in a cabin so far away from the others on my own??!!"

Yes. Suck it up buttercup

"Sorry im late.... and also... i know I might snore alittle but did I have to be put in a cabin so far away from the others on my own??!!

Yes. Suck it up buttercup "

Yes mum!!

"Sorry im late.... and also... i know I might snore alittle but did I have to be put in a cabin so far away from the others on my own??!!

Yes. Suck it up buttercup

Yes mum!! "

That got weird fast

Essex

"Stop looking at like that LBC you giving me the creeps

I mean gobby ... ooops "

Huh?? What am I looking at

Essex

"Stop looking at like that LBC you giving me the creeps "

I’m looking at LBC....she is a pretty lady for sure

"Sorry im late.... and also... i know I might snore alittle but did I have to be put in a cabin so far away from the others on my own??!!"

Sorry bruv, at least you weren't attacked with a wine bottle

I mean gobby ... ooops

Huh?? What am I looking at "

Accusing me of the murder of Miss D. Already missing her not being around

I’m looking at LBC....she is a pretty lady for sure "

Right back at you!

Right back at you! "

Get a cabin you two.

Sorry bruv, at least you weren't attacked with a wine bottle "

What a horrible end

Essex

Right back at you! "

I’m looking at LBC....she is a pretty lady for sure "

That's why I thought I was in heaven this morning. She was the first one on the thread

Essex

Right back at you!

Get a cabin you two. "

You’re just jealous

Right back at you!

Get a cabin you two.

You’re just jealous "

Which cabin ?

Right back at you!

Get a cabin you two.

You’re just jealous "

Yes.

Yes I am.

Essex

[Removed by poster at 23/08/20 20:36:02]

Essex

Right back at you!

Get a cabin you two.

You’re just jealous

Yes.

Yes I am. "

We will leave the door open a little if you want to peek

Right back at you!

Get a cabin you two.

You’re just jealous

Yes.

Yes I am.

"

*unzips*

Accusation!

D from Intrigued32

Essex

Right back at you!

Get a cabin you two.

You’re just jealous

Yes.

Yes I am.

*unzips*"

No that’s creepy...I’m closing the door now

"Accusation!

D from Intrigued32"

Huzzah!!! With their final guess, Sparkles007 accuses the correct murderer and the guests close in on IntriguedD....

"Accusation!

D from Intrigued32"

I hope your right or the killer is still at large

"Accusation!

D from Intrigued32

Huzzah!!! With their final guess, Sparkles007 accuses the correct murderer and the guests close in on IntriguedD...."

Yes! Cell party!

I mean.... Er.... D. Bad man

We are

She must be enjoying being dead "

I'm not! Nobody is missing me! Cry bitches goddamnit :')

"Accusation!

D from Intrigued32

Huzzah!!! With their final guess, Sparkles007 accuses the correct murderer and the guests close in on IntriguedD...."

Woop!!!!!!

What an evil bastard though. RIP MissDreavus.

Shropshire

"Accusation!

D from Intrigued32

Huzzah!!! With their final guess, Sparkles007 accuses the correct murderer and the guests close in on IntriguedD....

Yes! Cell party!

I mean.... Er.... D. Bad man "

Why do I get the feeling you chose the murderers too?...

Right back at you!

Get a cabin you two.

You’re just jealous

Yes.

Yes I am.

*unzips*

No that’s creepy...I’m closing the door now "

Oh there's too many perverts on this train! I might have to kill them

"Accusation!

D from Intrigued32

Noooooo! I thought he loved me!

Essex

Yay that was really close though.

"Accusation!

D from Intrigued32

Yay!!!

"Accusation!

D from Intrigued32

Yes! Cell party!

I mean.... Er.... D. Bad man

Why do I get the feeling you chose the murderers too?...

"

It is rather looking that way.... But nope. That was all Sirius....

Shropshire

We are

I'm not! Nobody is missing me! Cry bitches goddamnit :')"

We can mourn now we've avenged you!

Go haunt! Make them pay

"Yay that was really close though."

It was!

Essex

"Accusation!

D from Intrigued32

Noooooo! I thought he loved me!

"

He did sound very shady from the start hun

With that ninja mode stare

Is it time for the next round of drinks to be served? If so make mine a bourbon

"Yay that was really close though."

Just a bit. We have to work together better on the next one