FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Games > World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nkmaster74 OP   Man  over a year ago

Whitworth

Anyone else playing retail shadowlands ?? Got back into it after a 8 year break.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Im currently playing Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm as well as Hearthstone but thats not exactly co-op play. I have played World of Warcraft but I dont have the expansions but if youre interested in D3 or HotS id enjoy having someone to play with

Whitworth

"Im currently playing Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm as well as Hearthstone but thats not exactly co-op play. I have played World of Warcraft but I dont have the expansions but if youre interested in D3 or HotS id enjoy having someone to play with"

I have hearthstone installed but only low level but have needed a reason to play it more. I had d3 on Xbox but not on pc was going to wait for d4 release. Hots is free to play isn't it ?

Whitworth

"Im currently playing Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm as well as Hearthstone but thats not exactly co-op play. I have played World of Warcraft but I dont have the expansions but if youre interested in D3 or HotS id enjoy having someone to play with"

I am installing hots so if you fancy a game sometime feel free to message me

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"Im currently playing Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm as well as Hearthstone but thats not exactly co-op play. I have played World of Warcraft but I dont have the expansions but if youre interested in D3 or HotS id enjoy having someone to play with

I have hearthstone installed but only low level but have needed a reason to play it more. I had d3 on Xbox but not on pc was going to wait for d4 release. Hots is free to play isn't it ?"

D4 wont be out for quite some time. late 2022 or 2023 but they have decided to bring out new crash bandicoot before the end of this year.

il send you a message with my battlenet id

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Anyone else playing retail shadowlands ?? Got back into it after a 8 year break."

Playing it and loving it. BFA was a bit boring, but SL has reinvigorated the game for me.

By *eRockDjMan  over a year ago

Darlington(work) Barny (live)

Was pkaying until about 3 months ago, none of my old online buddies play now so was a tad boring

» Add a new message to this topic