FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verify user

Verify user

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *innaboy OP   Man  over a year ago

Doncastee

Hi, can you kindly let me know how to become a verify user please? It’s not letting me to verify any of the meets and recommend / comment on them pls.. thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As you are verified, you should be able to verify others.

What happens when you attempt to verify someone? Is this from meeting with them, or from cams? And if from cams, was it explicitly agreed between you, to verify them?

By *ackdd72Man  over a year ago

the valleys

I understand some people have trouble verifying others there is an option on the drop down menu at the top of their profile but what has puzzled me is that if you have to be verified to verify someone how did the first user's on site get verified was it the chicken or the egg that came first

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Hi, can you kindly let me know how to become a verify user please? It’s not letting me to verify any of the meets and recommend / comment on them pls.. thanks "

Were you verified prior to attempting to verify others?

It looks like you were only verified just after posting this, if that is accurate then you were attempting to verify others, without being verified yourself.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I understand some people have trouble verifying others there is an option on the drop down menu at the top of their profile but what has puzzled me is that if you have to be verified to verify someone how did the first user's on site get verified was it the chicken or the egg that came first "

** It's like a circle of trust, so swingers known to the admin when they started the site were verified and then able to verify others.

It's like when newbies go to clubs for the first time, they can be verified to the club by mutual acquaintance. Then they can verify another newbie and so on.

» Add a new message to this topic