FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Fab app

Fab app

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyfox86 OP   Man 30 weeks ago

Brentwood

Hi there is there a fab app to download?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 30 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, there's only the mobile site

By *inkyfox86 OP   Man 30 weeks ago

Brentwood

Ok thank you for the reply

By *antasycouple31Couple 3 weeks ago

Between Pontarddulias and Gorseinon

Shame there isn’t an App, think these days they might develop one especially for members. I’d pay extra to use an app lol

By *idden Gem69Woman 3 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Shame there isn’t an App, think these days they might develop one especially for members. I’d pay extra to use an app lol"

What more would an app do that the mobile site doesnt?

"Shame there isn’t an App, think these days they might develop one especially for members. I’d pay extra to use an app lol

What more would an app do that the mobile site doesnt? "

Easier access to notifications and messages. A lot of people can’t access the site remotely (like myself) due to network restrictions but through an app it would work ok. I think there would be a lot of opportunity to modernise the site through an app.

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Shame there isn’t an App, think these days they might develop one especially for members. I’d pay extra to use an app lol

Easier access to notifications and messages. A lot of people can’t access the site remotely (like myself) due to network restrictions but through an app it would work ok. I think there would be a lot of opportunity to modernise the site through an app. "

Do you mean adult content restrictions?

Easier access to notifications and messages. A lot of people can’t access the site remotely (like myself) due to network restrictions but through an app it would work ok. I think there would be a lot of opportunity to modernise the site through an app.

Do you mean adult content restrictions?"

Yes basically. But primary reason is just easier access to messages and notifications

By *idden Gem69Woman 3 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Get the restrictions removed, and you only have to open the browser to see you have messages just as easy as opening and app up

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you mean adult content restrictions?

Yes basically. But primary reason is just easier access to messages and notifications "

We just removed the adult content restriction. It's quite easy to access messages on the mobile site.

» Add a new message to this topic