FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > messaging space?

messaging space?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *romsgrovian OP   Man 3 weeks ago

bromsgrove

i am a silver supporter. chatting to a lady on fabs we have exchanged about 40 e mails today. when i check back to say message 2 or message 4 or 10 they arent there anymore..just the last 20.. whats going on? are there message limits etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

"i am a silver supporter. chatting to a lady on fabs we have exchanged about 40 e mails today. when i check back to say message 2 or message 4 or 10 they arent there anymore..just the last 20.. whats going on? are there message limits etc?"

Hiya op

Did you have anymore messages via someone else, I tend to use the save feature and group message settings and yes is a limit

By *romsgrovian OP   Man 3 weeks ago

bromsgrove

"i am a silver supporter. chatting to a lady on fabs we have exchanged about 40 e mails today. when i check back to say message 2 or message 4 or 10 they arent there anymore..just the last 20.. whats going on? are there message limits etc?

Hiya op

Did you have anymore messages via someone else, I tend to use the save feature and group message settings and yes is a limit "

no messages via someone else, just 1 to 1 new messages.

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

"i am a silver supporter. chatting to a lady on fabs we have exchanged about 40 e mails today. when i check back to say message 2 or message 4 or 10 they arent there anymore..just the last 20.. whats going on? are there message limits etc?

Hiya op

Did you have anymore messages via someone else, I tend to use the save feature and group message settings and yes is a limit

no messages via someone else, just 1 to 1 new messages."

The limit is once you scroll down but if you delete some further up those that fell over the limit are at times possible to see as they move up

» Add a new message to this topic