FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > blocking profiles

blocking profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ighland_Rose OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

Would it be possible for the forums to be changed so that if you block a profile you couldn't see the person and their posts at all?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Would it be possible for the forums to be changed so that if you block a profile you couldn't see the person and their posts at all?"

I would have to disagree. I still would like to see all posts as the thread would be too disjointed without that. The mods deleting posts is confusing enough for me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would it be possible for the forums to be changed so that if you block a profile you couldn't see the person and their posts at all?

I would have to disagree. I still would like to see all posts as the thread would be too disjointed without that. The mods deleting posts is confusing enough for me. "

Same here

Good idea... you block some one from veiwing your profile and watching your cam.Why should they be able to see your forum posts.A block should mean blocked from seeing EVERYTHING.

How about a choice just to confuse poor admin more.

A block button where you can turn off the ability to see forum posts if you want.

There's certain people we've blocked from our profile because if their views in the forums but I agree a debate would get very confusing if some of the thread was missing , if they are trying to dig at you on the forums or to talk to you about the block you should report it as that's against forum rules

... ....

By *ighland_Rose OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Good idea... you block some one from veiwing your profile and watching your cam.Why should they be able to see your forum posts.A block should mean blocked from seeing EVERYTHING."

I wouldn't care if they see what I post, I only would like the choice of what I view, I don't want to have an effect on anyone else's choice of viewing. There are some people that irritate me so much that my tongue is getting bruises! I don't want to see their trolling posts and can easily cope with gaps in the thread.

» Add a new message to this topic