FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can you block someone who has blocked you??

Can you block someone who has blocked you??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can. Go to your blocked list and type their name in the box at the top or click on their profile and the option to block is still there, on the phone app, not sure about the desktop site though.

Why would you want to? They are blocked..you can't access their profile to block them

You can if you still have a message from them there is a block option there

"Why would you want to? They are blocked..you can't access their profile to block them"

I had a complete nutter on my single profile send abuse then block and every so often, he'd unblock, send more abuse and block again. Counter blocking stops all that.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I wondered that myself but its too late now as I have deleted all his mail

I'm forever trying to block people, and am amazed to find they've already blocked me, I can't for the life of me think why? shocking!

Not sure what I would do in your situation - I would possibly put a complaint in to the moderators...

"I'm forever trying to block people, and am amazed to find they've already blocked me, I can't for the life of me think why? shocking! "

who'd want to block you

"I'm forever trying to block people, and am amazed to find they've already blocked me, I can't for the life of me think why? shocking!

who'd want to block you "

Egggggsactly!

"You can. Go to your blocked list and type their name in the box at the top or click on their profile and the option to block is still there, on the phone app, not sure about the desktop site though. "

this

"Why would you want to? They are blocked..you can't access their profile to block them"
##

we shud be able to block them because otherwise they have the power over you they can unblock when they like perve yr pics and profile etc., then reblock you quickly its happened to me so i asked admin for help

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Why would you want to? They are blocked..you can't access their profile to block them##

we shud be able to block them because otherwise they have the power over you they can unblock when they like perve yr pics and profile etc., then reblock you quickly its happened to me so i asked admin for help

"

Admin dont need to do that for you - if you block someone and dont take the block off then they cant contact you. They can only contact you if you take the block off.

Yes you can. Just because you cant access the profile doesn't mean you cant block. Ive just blocked someone who sent me abuse and he quickly blocked me. On the mobile app go to their profile and it's on the top right hand corner.

» Add a new message to this topic