FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Outside their age range - Contact

Outside their age range - Contact

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ambridgeshire76 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fenland

Hi,

I'm only a year under someone's age range and can't message or wink them to see if they'd be interested. Does silver or gold membership allow this?

Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

I'm only a year under someone's age range and can't message or wink them to see if they'd be interested. Does silver or gold membership allow this?

Thanks

"

Nope..they have set there preferences for a reason..your either too young or old..you just have to accept it and find someone that does match

Nope its a cut off line that can't be breached unfortunately ,next year will be an awkward one for me

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

No it won't. Do what most do with ours, keep looking and fabbing the pics if they notice and are interested they might respond or they may not, best you can do.

"Hi,

Thanks

Nope..they have set there preferences for a reason..your either too young or old..you just have to accept it and find someone that does match "

for the most part a pretty flimsy reason some at 46 are in better shape than some at 26 its a pain really ,be honest

"Hi,

Thanks

"

No why should it? Whether you pay or not, message filters remain the same. And if they've an age limit set, what makes you think they'd be interested if they are rigid with their limits

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Hi,

Thanks

Nope..they have set there preferences for a reason..your either too young or old..you just have to accept it and find someone that does match for the most part a pretty flimsy reason some at 46 are in better shape than some at 26 its a pain really ,be honest "

It's not a flimsy reason, it's preference and the sooner people accept that the better!

"Hi,

Thanks

Nope..they have set there preferences for a reason..your either too young or old..you just have to accept it and find someone that does match for the most part a pretty flimsy reason some at 46 are in better shape than some at 26 its a pain really ,be honest "

What a load of tosh

"Hi,

Thanks

No why should it? Whether you pay or not, message filters remain the same. And if they've an age limit set, what makes you think they'd be interested if they are rigid with their limits "

hey rigid why so its your birthday next day takes you over the limit your talking day previous but have to stop talking coz you've reached the cut off age

Fenland

Age really is a number and if someone is a paid site member they should be able to email another member. For example you may want to chat about a status update, a pic or make recommendations. I can understand non-paying members from being prevent, but not paying customers.

"Hi,

Thanks

Nope..they have set there preferences for a reason..your either too young or old..you just have to accept it and find someone that does match for the most part a pretty flimsy reason some at 46 are in better shape than some at 26 its a pain really ,be honest

It's not a flimsy reason, it's preference and the sooner people accept that the better! "

It's Seduction for various reasons and may be nothing to do with how u look or perform. ...some use it because they have kids that age or others have a father that age. Accept it and search again.

It's very frustrating but you just have to accept what females or couples put in their profile,there's been lots of ladies and couples whom i've wanted to contact but can't because off their age requirements,accept it and move on.

"Age really is a number and if someone is a paid site member they should be able to email another member. For example you may want to chat about a status update, a pic or make recommendations. I can understand non-paying members from being prevent, but not paying customers. "

It is nothing to do with whether or not you are a paying customer. She has an age range preference. Respect it.

I'm open to meets with other ages but have put limits on because i just don't need any more messages.

I change my limits if i fancy a change or want a different amount of messages. It would piss me off if someone got round that.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Once you're chatting with someone then the filters don't apply. I've never had someone say I can't message anymore as I'm human and aged but filters are there for good reason respect them

kinky land

"Age really is a number and if someone is a paid site member they should be able to email another member. For example you may want to chat about a status update, a pic or make recommendations. I can understand non-paying members from being prevent, but not paying customers. "

But I site support and hate seeing dick pic's in my inbox. As a member I am allowed to set preferences. I don't care who subscribes more than I do. My preferences are my preferences

It's more about their preferences than paying customers overriding it by the simple fact of being a silver or gold member.

Concentrate on the ones that will meet you it's more fun that way.

So you think that by paying you should be able to circumvent the fact I am not looking for men and have blocked them messaging?? Preferences and settings are there for a reason, and being a site supporter shouldn't mean I get bombarded with men messaging me when I don't want them too

Money means entitlement.

Society kind of fucked up by allowing that.

"Hi,

Thanks

"

No, but "Platinum" membership does

you pay so you should be entitled to ignore other people's wishes and preferences? What a sense of entitlement a fiver can buy now eh?

Fenland

"Age really is a number and if someone is a paid site member they should be able to email another member. For example you may want to chat about a status update, a pic or make recommendations. I can understand non-paying members from being prevent, but not paying customers.

you pay so you should be entitled to ignore other people's wishes and preferences? What a sense of entitlement a fiver can buy now eh?"

Yes that is pretty much what I'm saying. I can see any profile and any public pics but can't message a person...it is silly. If you get unwanted attention you can block 'em

Fenland

"Hi,

Thanks

No, but "Platinum" membership does "

Nice one...I better sign up ASAP!

[Removed by poster at 14/12/15 18:39:52]

Fenland

"Age really is a number and if someone is a paid site member they should be able to email another member. For example you may want to chat about a status update, a pic or make recommendations. I can understand non-paying members from being prevent, but not paying customers.

So you think that by paying you should be able to circumvent the fact I am not looking for men and have blocked them messaging?? Preferences and settings are there for a reason, and being a site supporter shouldn't mean I get bombarded with men messaging me when I don't want them too "

I've got to get something for my money! Anyway if you get unwanted attention you can block them individually. It would only be from silver or gold members so wouldn't be much more attention

you pay so you should be entitled to ignore other people's wishes and preferences? What a sense of entitlement a fiver can buy now eh?

Yes that is pretty much what I'm saying. I can see any profile and any public pics but can't message a person...it is silly. If you get unwanted attention you can block 'em"

No its not silly in the slightest I don't want men to randomly contact me, if I did, I would have my filters open!!!! Grrr why don't people just accept other people's preferences and choices!!!!!!

Yes that is pretty much what I'm saying. I can see any profile and any public pics but can't message a person...it is silly. If you get unwanted attention you can block 'em

No its not silly in the slightest I don't want men to randomly contact me, if I did, I would have my filters open!!!! Grrr why don't people just accept other people's preferences and choices!!!!!!"

Because he's paid...He wants his money's worth...bugger what you want...

Yes that is pretty much what I'm saying. I can see any profile and any public pics but can't message a person...it is silly. If you get unwanted attention you can block 'em"

It is not silly. You can't message for a very simple reason. She has pre-empted you from doing so. If she wanted contact, she would message you. She has not, so accept it.

Fenland

"It's more about their preferences than paying customers overriding it by the simple fact of being a silver or gold member.

Concentrate on the ones that will meet you it's more fun that way. "

Which is of course what I'll do. I was just wondering if silver or gold members got added rights. In this example they had added a status update which showed on my wall. I read their profile text and thought "wow they sound amazing, I'll message them" only to then have it tell me I can't because I was a few months to young!

So you think that by paying you should be able to circumvent the fact I am not looking for men and have blocked them messaging?? Preferences and settings are there for a reason, and being a site supporter shouldn't mean I get bombarded with men messaging me when I don't want them too

I've got to get something for my money! Anyway if you get unwanted attention you can block them individually. It would only be from silver or gold members so wouldn't be much more attention "

You have to get something for your money!!! Well I have to get something for mine too. Oh yes, thats right, the ability and right to block any man from contacting me unless I contact them first!!

Fenland

It is not silly. You can't message for a very simple reason. She has pre-empted you from doing so. If she wanted contact, she would message you. She has not, so accept it."

But she (or in this case a couple) wouldn't even know I'm interested. It is just a shame that's all.

Fenland

No its not silly in the slightest I don't want men to randomly contact me, if I did, I would have my filters open!!!! Grrr why don't people just accept other people's preferences and choices!!!!!!

Because he's paid...He wants his money's worth...bugger what you want..."

"Bugger what you want"...I bet you say that on all your meets!

Fenland

"Money means entitlement.

Society kind of fucked up by allowing that."

Affectionate Bitch...you seem like the most sensible person commenting on this thread...shame you're not local X

It is not silly. You can't message for a very simple reason. She has pre-empted you from doing so. If she wanted contact, she would message you. She has not, so accept it.

But she (or in this case a couple) wouldn't even know I'm interested. It is just a shame that's all. "

It is not a shame for anyone but you.

Yeah that's right,to hell with what others want,you should be able to do what you want.how dare they exclude certain people.you tell them buddy,n remember,you're special.

Society kind of fucked up by allowing that.

Affectionate Bitch...you seem like the most sensible person commenting on this thread...shame you're not local X "

Did you perhaps miss the irony or have we?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi,

Thanks

No, but "Platinum" membership does "

Only if you have the diamond option enabled.

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"It is not a shame for anyone but you."

Fenland

"It is not a shame for anyone but you.

"

A lot of selfish people out there. For the record I don't mind being contacted by anyone.

A lot of selfish people out there. For the record I don't mind being contacted by anyone. "

And not pushy or arrogant.

A lot of selfish people out there. For the record I don't mind being contacted by anyone. "

Where's selfish come in?

We are on here to have a great time and fuck. Not run an equal opportunity charity fuck.

"Hi,

Thanks

Nope..they have set there preferences for a reason..your either too young or old..you just have to accept it and find someone that does match for the most part a pretty flimsy reason some at 46 are in better shape than some at 26 its a pain really ,be honest

It's not a flimsy reason, it's preference and the sooner people accept that the better!

It's Seduction for various reasons and may be nothing to do with how u look or perform. ...some use it because they have kids that age or others have a father that age. Accept it and search again. "

he was talking about a one year age difference from say 45 to 46 which could equate to a one day age difference ,ok his argument ran out of steam when he brought the fact he had paid and should be entitled to message anyone into it but of all the filters which I agree have to be their ,this is one that should allow a little flexibility age is but a number the Nepalese don't even celebrate birthdays ,I kind of sympathised until the money thing came into it it will be a problem for me next year cut off ages tend to be 45

Fenland

A lot of selfish people out there. For the record I don't mind being contacted by anyone.

Where's selfish come in?

We are on here to have a great time and fuck. Not run an equal opportunity charity fuck. "

Some angry people here now. How you can confuse receiving a messaging and being obligated to fuck them is beyond me. Thank god I can cross you off several people off my list.

Where's selfish come in?

We are on here to have a great time and fuck. Not run an equal opportunity charity fuck.

Some angry people here now. How you can confuse receiving a messaging and being obligated to fuck them is beyond me. Thank god I can cross you off several people off my list. "

Ha ha not angry in the slightest. See your game now

Fenland

"Hi,

Thanks

It's Seduction for various reasons and may be nothing to do with how u look or perform. ...some use it because they have kids that age or others have a father that age. Accept it and search again. he was talking about a one year age difference from say 45 to 46 which could equate to a one day age difference ,ok his argument ran out of steam when he brought the fact he had paid and should be entitled to message anyone into it but of all the filters which I agree have to be their ,this is one that should allow a little flexibility age is but a number the Nepalese don't even celebrate birthdays ,I kind of sympathised until the money thing came into it it will be a problem for me next year cut off ages tend to be 45 "

For reference I haven't actually paid, just simply wondered if paying gave a person the ability to message all site users...I'm a happy person being demonised

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi,

Thanks

It's Seduction for various reasons and may be nothing to do with how u look or perform. ...some use it because they have kids that age or others have a father that age. Accept it and search again. he was talking about a one year age difference from say 45 to 46 which could equate to a one day age difference ,ok his argument ran out of steam when he brought the fact he had paid and should be entitled to message anyone into it but of all the filters which I agree have to be their ,this is one that should allow a little flexibility age is but a number the Nepalese don't even celebrate birthdays ,I kind of sympathised until the money thing came into it it will be a problem for me next year cut off ages tend to be 45

For reference I haven't actually paid, just simply wondered if paying gave a person the ability to message all site users...I'm a happy person being demonised "

The answer is no. It gives you several other options though.

You seem to think i talk sense so here goes...

Well yeah, there are people selfish out here. I'm here to have a good time and a great sex life. Being selfish (and reciprocal) is a part of that.

You'll find this site is pretty much full of women who know what they want and aren't afraid to go for it, they'll be pretty much looking out for themselves and have enough choice to be able to do that.

Most of us are looking for someone who wants the same thing we do, which is why a lot of guys pretend they are what we want or even insist they are what we want.

You could be what that person is looking for, you seem to think you are despite their profile saying you aren't, but the simple fact is you cannot contact them because they have tailored their profile so that only certain people can message them, they'll have done this for a reason and not even considered you in those factors it is about being selfish.

I could accuse you of being selfish for trying to contact someone who has expressed no interest in you, which it is. Selfish isn't always a bad thing, it enables us to get what we want and to feel satisfied with life, but people set their own boundaries and they expect them to be respected. That really is how simple this all is.

Fenland

Well yeah, there are people selfish out here. I'm here to have a good time and a great sex life. Being selfish (and reciprocal) is a part of that.

You'll find this site is pretty much full of women who know what they want and aren't afraid to go for it, they'll be pretty much looking out for themselves and have enough choice to be able to do that.

Most of us are looking for someone who wants the same thing we do, which is why a lot of guys pretend they are what we want or even insist they are what we want.

You could be what that person is looking for, you seem to think you are despite their profile saying you aren't, but the simple fact is you cannot contact them because they have tailored their profile so that only certain people can message them, they'll have done this for a reason and not even considered you in those factors it is about being selfish.

I could accuse you of being selfish for trying to contact someone who has expressed no interest in you, which it is. Selfish isn't always a bad thing, it enables us to get what we want and to feel satisfied with life, but people set their own boundaries and they expect them to be respected. That really is how simple this all is."

I do think some people set age preference without necessarily realising what it means...it is only a "preference" after all. In fact I once met a couple after liking a photo and they contacted me, I re-read their profile and they do not meet single men, yet they met me (a single man)...the husband filmed me giving his wife an orgasm on their living room floor...strange how things turn out hey?

Time to move on as it is not helping arrange meets.

I could accuse you of being selfish for trying to contact someone who has expressed no interest in you, which it is. Selfish isn't always a bad thing, it enables us to get what we want and to feel satisfied with life, but people set their own boundaries and they expect them to be respected. That really is how simple this all is.

I do think some people set age preference without necessarily realising what it means...it is only a "preference" after all. In fact I once met a couple after liking a photo and they contacted me, I re-read their profile and they do not meet single men, yet they met me (a single man)...the husband filmed me giving his wife an orgasm on their living room floor...strange how things turn out hey?

Time to move on as it is not helping arrange meets. "

I'm open to a lot of things, and my age range doesn't include everyone i'm willing to meet, but i set it for reasons, otherwise it would be set differently.

Happy to stop discussing. At least your original question has been answered also. Good luck.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

But she (or in this case a couple) wouldn't even know I'm interested. It is just a shame that's all. "

Put them on your hotlist and message them when you're old enough.

Fenland

But she (or in this case a couple) wouldn't even know I'm interested. It is just a shame that's all.

Put them on your hotlist and message them when you're old enough."

Ah yes...hotlist is a brilliant idea...thank you.

"

Some angry people here now. How you can confuse receiving a messaging and being obligated to fuck them is beyond me. Thank god I can cross you off several people off my list. "

That's why forums are good place to filter people...

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Put them on your hotlist and message them when you're old enough.

Ah yes...hotlist is a brilliant idea...thank you. "

There!

I knew we'd find a solution to your frustrating problem! The good old Hotlist!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

You're kidding right? If I don't want to hear from certain guys, I don't want to hear from them.

You can share chit-chat in the forums or chat. My inbox has enough going on without stuff from people I am not interested in.

Except ones block list would become humongous and people might just get fed up and leave with all the unwanted attention they would get

Grantham

"Except ones block list would become humongous and people might just get fed up and leave with all the unwanted attention they would get"

Not selfish just a preference, something you don't seem to understand

People aren't here to waste time having a conversation, they're here to have sex

dover

People aren't here to waste time having a conversation, they're here to have sex"

It seems the OP sticks his fingers in his ears and loudly sings lalalalala whenever anyone declares they have preferences that don't line up with what he wants....

Entitlement taken to a new level...

People aren't here to waste time having a conversation, they're here to have sex

It seems the OP sticks his fingers in his ears and loudly sings lalalalala whenever anyone declares they have preferences that don't line up with what he wants....

Entitlement taken to a new level..."

Absolutely, and all for a fiver

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Hi,

Thanks

No why should it? Whether you pay or not, message filters remain the same. And if they've an age limit set, what makes you think they'd be interested if they are rigid with their limits hey rigid why so its your birthday next day takes you over the limit your talking day previous but have to stop talking coz you've reached the cut off age "

why would you have to stop talking, if someone is chatting to you already they will still more than likely be interested.

If they are bothered by a couple of days take it they where not that interested anyway

"Hi,

Thanks

No why should it? Whether you pay or not, message filters remain the same. And if they've an age limit set, what makes you think they'd be interested if they are rigid with their limits hey rigid why so its your birthday next day takes you over the limit your talking day previous but have to stop talking coz you've reached the cut off age why would you have to stop talking, if someone is chatting to you already they will still more than likely be interested.

If they are bothered by a couple of days take it they where not that interested anyway

"

the point I was making was one day 45 the next 46 that's when the filter is at its most ridiculous and frustrating ,certainly 45 is a cut off age for a lot of women

Sense of entitlement perhaps?

'Only a preference'? Jesus. Block!

"Hi,

Thanks

No why should it? Whether you pay or not, message filters remain the same. And if they've an age limit set, what makes you think they'd be interested if they are rigid with their limits hey rigid why so its your birthday next day takes you over the limit your talking day previous but have to stop talking coz you've reached the cut off age why would you have to stop talking, if someone is chatting to you already they will still more than likely be interested.

the point I was making was one day 45 the next 46 that's when the filter is at its most ridiculous and frustrating ,certainly 45 is a cut off age for a lot of women "

tough! 50 is also a cut off age guess people will always moan if someone does t want to meet them. Suck it up

"Except ones block list would become humongous and people might just get fed up and leave with all the unwanted attention they would get

"

Now there's a thought

dover

"Hi,

Thanks

the point I was making was one day 45 the next 46 that's when the filter is at its most ridiculous and frustrating ,certainly 45 is a cut off age for a lot of women "

An age filter has to pick a certain age.

That's how it works.

....I guess you're annoyed as the one you cite as an example just happens to be your age, but it's no more "ridiculous" than any other age.

People aren't here to waste time having a conversation, they're here to have sex"

Did I really read that in the forum..... This one is coming to an end soon ....usually around the 175 post mark lol

dover

Did I really read that in the forum..... This one is coming to an end soon ....usually around the 175 post mark lol"

Oh I think the OP took out gold membership to have any such restrictions removed....

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Part of the problem is that in our experience females and couples tend to get far more unsolicited messages than most guys ever do. One reason for this is that there are far more single guys here than any other group. When you get loads of messages from people, especially those who clearly don't match your criteria for any number of reasons), the easiest way to reduce the number is using site preferences such as age. Yes it's a blunt instrument and nobody seriously thinks that being a day/week/month/year over or under an arbitrary age limit makes someone inherently unsuitable, it's just a way of managing the number of messages received. Despite our profile clearly setting out what we're looking for, the vast majority of messages (and pms in chat) we get come from people who have no idea what we're looking for and don't match our requirements. Now that may be their prerogative but it's also our prerogative to then choose to ignore them.

Seriously it soon gets to the stage where all the unsolicited contact from guys who aren't what you're looking for becomes as annoying as nuisance phone calls. The more you get the more annoying it becomes and vice versa...

For personal reasons, one of our main criteria is distance/location. If we could block people from outside our target area we'd probably drop the age requirement but hey ho.

"Part of the problem is that in our experience females and couples tend to get far more unsolicited messages than most guys ever do. One reason for this is that there are far more single guys here than any other group. When you get loads of messages from people, especially those who clearly don't match your criteria for any number of reasons), the easiest way to reduce the number is using site preferences such as age. Yes it's a blunt instrument and nobody seriously thinks that being a day/week/month/year over or under an arbitrary age limit makes someone inherently unsuitable, it's just a way of managing the number of messages received. Despite our profile clearly setting out what we're looking for, the vast majority of messages (and pms in chat) we get come from people who have no idea what we're looking for and don't match our requirements. Now that may be their prerogative but it's also our prerogative to then choose to ignore them.

Seriously it soon gets to the stage where all the unsolicited contact from guys who aren't what you're looking for becomes as annoying as nuisance phone calls. The more you get the more annoying it becomes and vice versa...

For personal reasons, one of our main criteria is distance/location. If we could block people from outside our target area we'd probably drop the age requirement but hey ho.

"

So if i undderstand what you are saying...you get or did get more unsolicited mail from guys older than your age filters

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"

I've got to get something for my money! "

You pay your money to THE SITE and you get something for your money from THE SITE (increased photo allowances, access to who looked at me pages, message threads, ability to save messages etc, change user-name facility etc.)

You don't get something for your money from other users.

And "preferences" are different from filters. If preferences aren't set in stone (e.g. the ones who might be happy to hear from exceptional people outside their preferences), then they just set their preferences. If they don't want to receive messages then they have to set their FILTERS to exclude people outside their preferences. Those people are very certain that you are not what they are looking for, as they have clicked several times in two different areas of the site, to ensure they don't get unwanted messages.

So you can be 100% sure that they do not want to hear from someone your age.

"Hi,

Thanks

It's Seduction for various reasons and may be nothing to do with how u look or perform. ...some use it because they have kids that age or others have a father that age. Accept it and search again. "

Agreed... I have teenage children and couldn't talk or meet with someone who was or look close to there age... Same with the older age range.. Parents.. . People need to understand that everyone has a 'type' and just because we are on a site like this doesn't mean we will sleep with anyone and everyone

You're kidding right? If I don't want to hear from certain guys, I don't want to hear from them.

You can share chit-chat in the forums or chat. My inbox has enough going on without stuff from people I am not interested in."

"

I've got to get something for my money!

You pay your money to THE SITE and you get something for your money from THE SITE (increased photo allowances, access to who looked at me pages, message threads, ability to save messages etc, change user-name facility etc.)

And "preferences" are different from filters. If preferences aren't set in stone (e.g. the ones who might be happy to hear from exceptional people outside their preferences), then they just set their preferences. If they don't want to receive messages then they have to set their FILTERS to exclude people outside their preferences. Those people are very certain that you are not what they are looking for, as they have clicked several times in two different areas of the site, to ensure they don't get unwanted messages.

So you can be 100% sure that they do not want to hear from someone your age."

Will said

"Hi,

Thanks

u

the point I was making was one day 45 the next 46 that's when the filter is at its most ridiculous and frustrating ,certainly 45 is a cut off age for a lot of women tough! 50 is also a cut off age guess people will always moan if someone does t want to meet them. Suck it up

"

you're so brutal ,do you have paddles?

"

Will said "

what did will say? Gillette are they your lips because they are the best a man can get

Fenland

Thanks everyone for the posts, I'm glad to see we had a balanced discussion in the end. I do still find it strange that I can search for profiles where I do not match their age preferences and I can read their profile, I can view their public photos and like them, I can add them to the hotlist (thanks for the person that suggested that)...but I can't message or wink them. Why does the system not block me completely from searching for them in the first place?!

"Thanks everyone for the posts, I'm glad to see we had a balanced discussion in the end. I do still find it strange that I can search for profiles where I do not match their age preferences and I can read their profile, I can view their public photos and like them, I can add them to the hotlist (thanks for the person that suggested that)...but I can't message or wink them. Why does the system not block me completely from searching for them in the first place?! "

It can do, you have to tick the box that says: I must match their age requirements too

I think you can look at any page because people like to perv and wank on here also.

"Thanks everyone for the posts, I'm glad to see we had a balanced discussion in the end. I do still find it strange that I can search for profiles where I do not match their age preferences and I can read their profile, I can view their public photos and like them, I can add them to the hotlist (thanks for the person that suggested that)...but I can't message or wink them. Why does the system not block me completely from searching for them in the first place?! "

If you still do not know, then read the responses. If you then still do not know, then read them again.

"Hi,

Thanks

the point I was making was one day 45 the next 46 that's when the filter is at its most ridiculous and frustrating ,certainly 45 is a cut off age for a lot of women

That's how it works.

....I guess you're annoyed as the one you cite as an example just happens to be your age, but it's no more "ridiculous" than any other age."

but for the example I sited it is ridiculous age has no reference to sexiness or attractivness its just a number ,a filter for BBC or VWE or a single guy or couple or a dom or bull etc has a meaning but for a day in a year its ridiculous

Fenland

"Thanks everyone for the posts, I'm glad to see we had a balanced discussion in the end. I do still find it strange that I can search for profiles where I do not match their age preferences and I can read their profile, I can view their public photos and like them, I can add them to the hotlist (thanks for the person that suggested that)...but I can't message or wink them. Why does the system not block me completely from searching for them in the first place?!

If you still do not know, then read the responses. If you then still do not know, then read them again."

In other words you can't justify it at all? You are therefore saying you don't mind a 56 year old from viewing your profile (your age limit is 55), viewing your pics, liking your pics, hotlisting you but not to wink you? Does that really cause you distress??!!

Fenland

"Hi,

Thanks

That's how it works.

....I guess you're annoyed as the one you cite as an example just happens to be your age, but it's no more "ridiculous" than any other age. but for the example I sited it is ridiculous age has no reference to sexiness or attractivness its just a number ,a filter for BBC or VWE or a single guy or couple or a dom or bull etc has a meaning but for a day in a year its ridiculous "

good point. There are certain limits that should be in place, but age is not one of them

Fenland

"Thanks everyone for the posts, I'm glad to see we had a balanced discussion in the end. I do still find it strange that I can search for profiles where I do not match their age preferences and I can read their profile, I can view their public photos and like them, I can add them to the hotlist (thanks for the person that suggested that)...but I can't message or wink them. Why does the system not block me completely from searching for them in the first place?!

If you still do not know, then read the responses. If you then still do not know, then read them again."

Looking at your profile (trust me it brings no pleasure) shows you have a verification from a 55 year old, which is your top age limit...so are you saying if he turns 56 tomorrow you will refuse to meet him...if fact demand he be blocked from ever winking or messaging you??! Now you see what I'm talking about

Grantham

" the point I was making was one day 45 the next 46 that's when the filter is at its most ridiculous and frustrating ,certainly 45 is a cut off age for a lot of women "

Mine is 45. Because I like guys under 40

Grantham

OP, which part of people being allowed their own personal preferences do you not get?

Fenland

"OP, which part of people being allowed their own personal preferences do you not get?"

And you have a verification from a 54 year old...talk about being a hypocrite!!!

"OP, which part of people being allowed their own personal preferences do you not get?

And you have a verification from a 54 year old...talk about being a hypocrite!!!"

would you really shag a 99 year old?

Poor me, all the young fitties that dont want to shag a 50 year old

Fenland

"OP, which part of people being allowed their own personal preferences do you not get?

And you have a verification from a 54 year old...talk about being a hypocrite!!!would you really shag a 99 year old?

"

Is this an offer?! But fair play to a 99 year old...I wouldn't throw a hissy fit if they sent me a message.

"Hi,

Thanks

That's how it works.

....I guess you're annoyed as the one you cite as an example just happens to be your age, but it's no more "ridiculous" than any other age. but for the example I sited it is ridiculous age has no reference to sexiness or attractivness its just a number ,a filter for BBC or VWE or a single guy or couple or a dom or bull etc has a meaning but for a day in a year its ridiculous "

so any the bloody hell have you got an age range then

Grantham

And you have a verification from a 54 year old...talk about being a hypocrite!!!"

Why is that hypocritical? My preference is under 40 but I had coffee with an older guy. My choice.

You remind me of someone I walked out on - have to have it your way or get insulting.

Fenland

"Poor me, all the young fitties that dont want to shag a 50 year old"

You age limit is 49, but you have verifications from men / couples in their 50s...how did they contact you?

Ps. You do actually look quite nice x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

People meet at socials and verify each other. We have met people much younger than our lower age limit, people with who we have no preferences in common, people who wouldn't want to meet us for sex and who wouldn't be able to contact us on here. I think the point is that filters are in place because the people put them there for reasons of their own and even if we don't agree with those reasons questioning them is pretty pointless.

Grantham

"I do still find it strange that I can search for profiles where I do not match their age preferences and I can read their profile, I can view their public photos and like them, I can add them to the hotlist (thanks for the person that suggested that)...but I can't message or wink them. Why does the system not block me completely from searching for them in the first place?! "

So you can see what you're missing

"Poor me, all the young fitties that dont want to shag a 50 year old

You age limit is 49, but you have verifications from men / couples in their 50s...how did they contact you?

Ps. You do actually look quite nice x "

errrr people go to socials and clubs and I guess some of them messaged me before I altered it.

Fenland

And you have a verification from a 54 year old...talk about being a hypocrite!!!

Why is that hypocritical? My preference is under 40 but I had coffee with an older guy. My choice.

You remind me of someone I walked out on - have to have it your way or get insulting."

How can you not see it is hypocritical to say men outside your age limit should be blocked, only to meet men outside of that age limit?!??????!! Look up hypocritical in the dictionary!!

[Removed by poster at 15/12/15 22:32:16]

Ps. You do actually look quite nice x "

Some of us meet men at clubs and parties. And I dunno about you, but I don't ask someone about to pound my pussy 'hang on, how old are you?'

Fenland

Ps. You do actually look quite nice x errrr people go to socials and clubs and I guess some of them messaged me before I altered it."

Fair enough

Fenland

Some of us meet men at clubs and parties. And I dunno about you, but I don't ask someone about to pound my pussy 'hang on, how old are you?'"

I've never been to a club before, so that might happen?!

Some of us meet men at clubs and parties. And I dunno about you, but I don't ask someone about to pound my pussy 'hang on, how old are you?'

I've never been to a club before, so that might happen?! "

You should. No age filters there.

Ps. You do actually look quite nice x errrr people go to socials and clubs and I guess some of them messaged me before I altered it.

Fair enough "

and I am quite nice I just don't like petulant children that throw hissy fits when they don't get their own way

Fenland

I've never been to a club before, so that might happen?!

You should. No age filters there."

I'm a hypocrite,I'd never shag a 98 year old

I'll manage my profile how I want though,and I'll use the functions available to make my life easier on here

Fenland

"I'm a hypocrite,I'd never shag a 98 year old

I'll manage my profile how I want though,and I'll use the functions available to make my life easier on here "

Felicity Honeybutt does your profile really have an age range of 98 to 99!!

" the point I was making was one day 45 the next 46 that's when the filter is at its most ridiculous and frustrating ,certainly 45 is a cut off age for a lot of women

Mine is 45. Because I like guys under 40 "

well that's a sensible way to do it then x

Ps. You do actually look quite nice x errrr people go to socials and clubs and I guess some of them messaged me before I altered it.

Fair enough and I am quite nice I just don't like petulant children that throw hissy fits when they don't get their own way "

and you don't throw hissy fits

Fair enough and I am quite nice I just don't like petulant children that throw hissy fits when they don't get their own way and you don't throw hissy fits "

no.

Op good show

Fair enough and I am quite nice I just don't like petulant children that throw hissy fits when they don't get their own way and you don't throw hissy fits "

and you have an age range

Fair enough and I am quite nice I just don't like petulant children that throw hissy fits when they don't get their own way and you don't throw hissy fits and you have an age range

"

yes but my age range is flexible

Fair enough and I am quite nice I just don't like petulant children that throw hissy fits when they don't get their own way and you don't throw hissy fits and you have an age range

yes but my age range is flexible "

but you still have one, I don't know how you have the audacity to complain about people doing exactly what your doing yourself

yes but my age range is flexible "

I havnt restricted anyone from messaging me

Wonder if his wife messages him

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

Society kind of fucked up by allowing that."

Well said, you are spot on.

Grantham

"How can you not see it is hypocritical to say men outside your age limit should be blocked, only to meet men outside of that age limit?!??????!! Look up hypocritical in the dictionary!!"

Show me where I said "men outside your age limit should be blocked" and I'll consider it

Grantham

"Wonder if his wife messages him "

if she's any sense she's run off

yes but my age range is flexible but you still have one, I don't know how you have the audacity to complain about people doing exactly what your doing yourself

"

you are very confrontational and as far as I'm aware I've done nothing to you to warrant it except have an opinion and we are all entitled to that but you are part of the little clique of this place and you get the odd bit of support but it won't stop me having a very valid opinion ,I don't have a problem with you are yours we are meant to debate these things in a rational manner but some get very personal and you are one of these

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi,

Thanks

"

. Preferences are set for a reason . It is best to concentrate on those where you fall into the selected age range .

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi,

Thanks

. It works both says . Some people might only want to meet older people so you drop out of one set of criteria and in to another . Members set their filters for a reason and are entitled to specify the ages of those that they wish to meet.

yes but my age range is flexible but you still have one, I don't know how you have the audacity to complain about people doing exactly what your doing yourself

"

the age range as a guide is fine the comments made were about the fixed age range filters anyone including you can message me and my other point is I'm not complaining I'm just making a point another reason why forums exist ,to make constructive criticism

kinky land

If you still do not know, then read the responses. If you then still do not know, then read them again.

Looking at your profile (trust me it brings no pleasure) shows you have a verification from a 55 year old, which is your top age limit...so are you saying if he turns 56 tomorrow you will refuse to meet him...if fact demand he be blocked from ever winking or messaging you??! Now you see what I'm talking about "

Just once more.

An age filter only stops new people above the age from making contact.

If you are chatting with someone and get older the filter does NOT kick in with the change of age.

A set age on here is to limit and restrict messages. And has zero baring on who I will or will not meet.

I could see the profile of someone who is 67 and as long as his filter doesn't stop me, once I've messaged/winked him my filter is no longer applicable.

The age range on this site is simply to limit number of messages.

It's simply to cut the number of messages

"Hi,

Thanks

the point I was making was one day 45 the next 46 that's when the filter is at its most ridiculous and frustrating ,certainly 45 is a cut off age for a lot of women . It works both says . Some people might only want to meet older people so you drop out of one set of criteria and in to another . Members set their filters for a reason and are entitled to specify the ages of those that they wish to meet. "

thankyou for you're answer but you've missed my point entirely but as I'm only making an observation it doesn't actually matter to me ,I know why the filter is there just don't understand why it has to be rigid but hey Ho

"

Will said what did will say? Gillette are they your lips because they are the best a man can get "

.. Well said... Yes they're are my lips. I thank you

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP..you do get a few perks for having SS but being able to mail anyone who has mail/age filters that don't suit you isn't one of them.

It might be time to leave it there now